Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga 448 Predictions - 447 Discussions

Hey another idea pop into my mind what are the chances that Danzo has the Sharingan eye under that bandage of his on his face i read a few forums back that some thought the 3rd kick his ass when it was the fight for the Hokage seat but in this manga 447 we saw the young Danzo with the same bandage and (i could be wrong, not 100% sure on this)that was before the Hokage fight thus...why the bandage unless he is hiding something ANYWAYS let me know what you guys think on this just a random thought that could be possible

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its was me that said the 3rd beat danzo down. I still think the 3rd cripples him. Which was said some time ago in the manga i think by the 5th. I think the 3rd gave him the cruch.
i liked the manga there are so many ways it could go. but i hope sasuke doesn't show up yet.
I think Nagato will hear naruto talking about the book and hear the characters name is also Naruto. Its the book the 4th named naruto after.
I think Danzo will go after the 5th because everyone with power is near naruto.
the slug will tell naruto danzo is going after the 5th naruto, will ask nagato if he wants talk to danzo. nagato agrees.When naruto and pain show up danzo craps his pants and begs for forgiveness. 5th alive? (i think so) now nagato will have to forgive danzo and then understands what naruto wants.
this gets nagato and konan to allie with naruto just like the sand. If naruto was not with konoha they would of got over thrown when Oro attacked.

the reason i think it will go this way is because the sasuke naruto fight they both are at full power. to do another big fight.:naruto::hinata:

donnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its was me that said the 3rd beat danzo down. I still think the 3rd cripples him. Which was said some time ago in the manga i think by the 5th. I think the 3rd gave him the cruch.
i liked the manga there are so many ways it could go. but i hope sasuke doesn't show up yet.
I think Nagato will hear naruto talking about the book and hear the characters name is also Naruto. Its the book the 4th named naruto after.
I think Danzo will go after the 5th because everyone with power is near naruto.
the slug will tell naruto danzo is going after the 5th naruto, will ask nagato if he wants talk to danzo. nagato agrees.When naruto and pain show up danzo craps his pants and begs for forgiveness. 5th alive? (i think so) now nagato will have to forgive danzo and then understands what naruto wants.
this gets nagato and konan to allie with naruto just like the sand. If naruto was not with konoha they would of got over thrown when Oro attacked.

the reason i think it will go this way is because the sasuke naruto fight they both are at full power. to do another big fight.:naruto::hinata:
glad to here your thoughts but allow me to point out something thats VERY unlikly to happen Nagato and naruto traveling BACK to Konoha??? don't forget everyone in the village wants his head plus nagato does not look like he is healthy enough to just move around he looks like hes about to kick the bucket as he is now (so us pro nagato dies youll be semi-happy) i think he pretty much already killed him self with useing so much power!

kyubikiran

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey another idea pop into my mind what are the chances that Danzo has the Sharingan eye under that bandage of his on his face i read a few forums back that some thought the 3rd kick his ass when it was the fight for the Hokage seat but in this manga 447 we saw the young Danzo with the same bandage and (i could be wrong, not 100% sure on this)that was before the Hokage fight thus...why the bandage unless he is hiding something ANYWAYS let me know what you guys think on this just a random thought that could be possible
the fight for the hokage was already happened, during the time of war sarutobi is already hokage, so there is a fair chance that sarutobi already crushed danzo and that could be the reason he is wearing bandages.

donnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the fight for the hokage was already happened, during the time of war sarutobi is already hokage, so there is a fair chance that sarutobi already crushed danzo and that could be the reason he is wearing bandages.
well if that's the case that makes sense i didn't think thats the reason, but you gotta admit there's more to Danzo then just some greedy man wanting the title Hokage....

Hyuuga Essa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't see them fighting or fighting to the death. This will end with nagato having a different point of view just like Naruto. Like I said earlier, its about forgiveness. Not only to others but to yourself. I don't think Naruto has completely realized it yet, but Nagato has guilt. He's blaming others when really he's probably blaming himself. Naruto has to play a scene from Good Will Hunting and tell him its not his fault and have him cry on his shoulder. lmao
I'm serious. I doubt that will happen, but that is what needs to be done sometime down the road.

If I'm right and that does happen. A new alliance will be made.

BTWs':
As for poor Danzou. I bet Naruto will finish him in front of Nagato.
I haven't forgotten about te Sages getting together. At this point, I want to be surprised by not thinking about what will happen so much. Just general obvious predictions. ;)

to thegreatestoffools comment VV
No, I doubt it will be destroyed thi early if it comes down to it.

good chapter btw, 8 out of 10.
u mean the Kages
Naruto is the only Sage i kno of

White Wolf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When is the next chapter will publish? I think Neji and other come after naruto and try to kill nagato but naruto stop them. And nagato will die becuase of using too much chakra or they will go back their village and naruto go to the konoha for kill danzou. If i remember correctly 5th hokage was dead for resurrect kakashi. So they choose new hokage but who will be the 6th hokage? The real question is this.

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i read those previous manga, and i forgot that sasuke is heading to konoha to kill everyone as well as those shonibi from raikage ( forgot what village). do u think sasuke will still continue to go to konoha if he will find out naruto destroyed 6pein and nagato is dead? or naruto will be the hokage?

i am guessing danzu will never be hokage.

White Wolf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i read those previous manga, and i forgot that sasuke is heading to konoha to kill everyone as well as those shonibi from raikage ( forgot what village). do u think sasuke will still continue to go to konoha if he will find out naruto destroyed 6pein and nagato is dead? or naruto will be the hokage?

i am guessing danzu will never be hokage.
i think sasuke come back to konoha no matter what. But idon't think naruto will be the next hokage. Because he is too young for that. i agree with u about danzou. I think naruto kill danzou.

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i am not sure if the end is near for naruto shippuden or there will be another story i.e. Naruto GT, Naruto Brotherhood, or Naruto X? just a thought

s3xs1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yea a 2nd gaol is what you say may be true any guess on what that will be? you have a good theory there but ive thought of somthing its probly highly unlikely but i think Akatsuki may get a hold on that scroll with the 2nd half of the nine tails and maby naruto may have to kill that machine deal before it "awakens" again highly unlikly but throwing that out any how
I don't know! The possibilities are almost infinite. I'm waiting for the next manga!

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What ever happens its going to get dam good.

I want to see Narutos full power which will be on sasuke or Oro's boy (forgot his name)

demon fox sage naruto
how the hell you stop that?
does anyone think he can go futher?
picture nauto standing there in sage with a 9 tails cloak. his skin still there

I want to know who is going to be his first living person kill. Nagato?

Animeleon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well it looks like the no-kill streak for Naruto continues. He'll probably go the whole series without killing anyone until he finally kills the immortal Madara.

mulske

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When is the next chapter will publish? I think Neji and other come after naruto and try to kill nagato but naruto stop them. And nagato will die becuase of using too much chakra or they will go back their village and naruto go to the konoha for kill danzou. If i remember correctly 5th hokage was dead for resurrect kakashi. So they choose new hokage but who will be the 6th hokage? The real question is this.
no the 5th isnt dead, there has been nothing said in the manga about tsunade giving her life to resurrect kakashi

s3xs1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no the 5th isnt dead, there has been nothing said in the manga about tsunade giving her life to resurrect kakashi
Exactly! Granny Tsunade won't be sacrificed! I don't know what to say about Kakashi, but it seemed he's dead.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prediction

Good Chapter

448:神の手(Hand of God)

Nagato:What??

Naruto:I'm not gonna Kill ya, cos you aren't evil.....

Nagato: But I killed your..

Naruto: I know! but hurting you won't solve anything. You have felt a lot of pain........ That statue... thats the thing you got the bijuus in right?

Nagato: Let me exlain the rest of my story.......

Flashback.

NagatoThoughts:After Hanzou fleed, I was left disabled and the Rinju (statue) was drainig the life out of me. When I summoned it , the price was my control... I gave my soul to it.

Konan:Nagato....!

Nagato:I'm fine ...........

He colapses.

Inside Nagato.

Voice: Give me control... I will bring back Yahiko!!!!

Nagato:Who.... what do you mean..

Voice: I am your pain..... I can give you the rinnengans true power.

Nagato: No i Can't..

Voice: I can give you....Peace...
Nagato holds out his palm.

Nagato:Alright....

There is a huge flash!!!!

Real world.

Konan:Nagato......Yahiko!!!!

Nagato: Hush Konan

The statue disapears. In its place are to wings which are attached to the black rods. They are connected to the Statue by chakra.

Small pieces of Jewelary come out from his hands they drop onto yahiko.

Yahiko is now tendou.
Konan:Yahiko.

Nagato&Tendou: We are pain!!!

Nagato Narrator: We then explained to Konan our Ideals.

I learn that I could use the statue by collecting Bijuu to create World Peace.

Many came to stop hence I created My bodies with their corpses.

The akatsuki was formed .........

I then killed Hanzou.

Tendou: Banin Tenshou!!!

Hanzou:No!!!!!!!!

Nagato Narrator: And everyone he knew!!!!

Present.

Naruto: You used your friend as a puppet!

Nagato: Shut Up!!!!!

Naruto jumps at him with a rasengan.

Naruto: You monster.

Nagato fires a miny dragon!!!

Nagato:You will never know my Pain!

Naruto then goes on about his story and sauke.

Nagato: That isn't the same!!!

Naruto: I lost my Family and my friends aswell
!!!

Nagato: Then Join Me.

Naruto:No!!!!!

Nagato:....

Naruto :Cos I belive on hapiness!!!

Next Time "Understanding"

Here is my long term prediction!

449:Nagato and Naruto Debate !

450:Naruto Changes him.
451:Nagato explains about madara.
452:He thanks naruto and explains he will die soon and intends to release the bijuu, and he says Naruto will bring peace and beat madara, He summons statue but madara kills him.

453: Naruto is beaten by Madara.

454:Konan is killed by Madara.

455:Naruto manages to control up to 5 tails ,but is still beaten.

456: Madara leaves and explains he wil capture him later as the hachibi has escaped.

457:Neji finds naruto.
458:Naruto explains and every one talks.

459-460: Saga ends when Kakashi wakes.and Tsunade gives her life to Shizune.

Enjoy

Peace Out:D

N@Rut0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Prediction

Good Chapter

448:神の手(Hand of God)

Nagato:What??

Naruto:I'm not gonna Kill ya, cos you aren't evil.....

Nagato: But I killed your..

Naruto: I know! but hurting you won't solve anything. You have felt a lot of pain........ That statue... thats the thing you got the bijuus in right?

Nagato: Let me exlain the rest of my story.......

Flashback.

NagatoThoughts:After Hanzou fleed, I was left disabled and the Rinju (statue) was drainig the life out of me. When I summoned it , the price was my control... I gave my soul to it.

Konan:Nagato....!

Nagato:I'm fine ...........

He colapses.

Inside Nagato.

Voice: Give me control... I will bring back Yahiko!!!!

Nagato:Who.... what do you mean..

Voice: I am your pain..... I can give you the rinnengans true power.

Nagato: No i Can't..

Voice: I can give you....Peace...
Nagato holds out his palm.

Nagato:Alright....

There is a huge flash!!!!

Real world.

Konan:Nagato......Yahiko!!!!

Nagato: Hush Konan

The statue disapears. In its place are to wings which are attached to the black rods. They are connected to the Statue by chakra.

Small pieces of Jewelary come out from his hands they drop onto yahiko.

Yahiko is now tendou.
Konan:Yahiko.

Nagato&Tendou: We are pain!!!

Nagato Narrator: We then explained to Konan our Ideals.

I learn that I could use the statue by collecting Bijuu to create World Peace.

Many came to stop hence I created My bodies with their corpses.

The akatsuki was formed .........

I then killed Hanzou.

Tendou: Banin Tenshou!!!

Hanzou:No!!!!!!!!

Nagato Narrator: And everyone he knew!!!!

Present.

Naruto: You used your friend as a puppet!

Nagato: Shut Up!!!!!

Naruto jumps at him with a rasengan.

Naruto: You monster.

Nagato fires a miny dragon!!!

Nagato:You will never know my Pain!

Naruto then goes on about his story and sauke.

Nagato: That isn't the same!!!

Naruto: I lost my Family and my friends aswell
!!!

Nagato: Then Join Me.

Naruto:No!!!!!

Nagato:....

Naruto :Cos I belive on hapiness!!!

Next Time "Understanding"

Here is my long term prediction!

449:Nagato and Naruto Debate !

450:Naruto Changes him.
451:Nagato explains about madara.
452:He thanks naruto and explains he will die soon and intends to release the bijuu, and he says Naruto will bring peace and beat madara, He summons statue but madara kills him.

453: Naruto is beaten by Madara.

454:Konan is killed by Madara.

455:Naruto manages to control up to 5 tails ,but is still beaten.

456: Madara leaves and explains he wil capture him later as the hachibi has escaped.

457:Neji finds naruto.
458:Naruto explains and every one talks.

459-460: Saga ends when Kakashi wakes.and Tsunade gives her life to Shizune.

Enjoy

Peace Out:D
Man, that's allot of thinking and time you put to it. I liked it!
Except for the part where Naruto attacks Nagato with the Rasengan. I don't think Mandara wil meet Naruto yet or vice-versa. Neither do I believe in that Tsunade is capable of giving her live to anyone to restore their life, even if she could, I don't think she'd do it now!

Thats for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.