Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think Sauske will kill Danzo, but my main question is. Whys is Danzo and Hanzo names so simialar. I wonder could they be brothers or somehow realted to each other. Becasue has any ever thought about that and has anyway ever seen a picture of Hanzo with out his breathing mask on or a picture of Danzo without his right eyepatch. I'm really starting to think Danzo and Hanzo are linked somehow. But this chapter 3/4 of it was a waste I'm so tired of flashbacks..

But what do ya think of my danzo and hanzo theroy

Rhomm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sucks, Nagato gave up trying to protect his friends, gave into the pain which caused him to warp his way of thinking...

Danzou, wow, he is an evil SoB but what a good villian he makes. :D

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pretty good chapter. it pretty much just showed stuff we already know but from nagato's point of view. now we also know that danzou is evil, and what happens to nagato now? will naruto team up with him? but nagato has killed too many people. so i don't even know what's going to happen.

StopDropNRoll

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didnt really like that chapter, we didnt get any new information until like the last 3 pages, but those were good at least. Now we know why Pain killed Hanzou. I think after Hanzou died, Danzo made a deal with Madara, and they have been secretly working together to take over the leaf.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
pretty good chapter. it pretty much just showed stuff we already know but from nagato's point of view. now we also know that danzou is evil, and what happens to nagato now? will naruto team up with him? but nagato has killed too many people. so i don't even know what's going to happen.
Only God Kishi knows :D

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess danzo and his black ops has been long gone and trying to join other forces. maybe he will be at kage meeting?

btw, it was great chapter although no actions.

big nebulus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt Naruto will team up with Nagato after everything he's done. Besides, it seems like Nagato is about to die anyway. Why didn't Nagato just use the Rinnegan to save Konan and Yahiko? Does anyone know what powers the Rinnegan has? I'd be interested to understand that. It's supposed to be the most powerful of the eye techniques. Is there a thread somewhere that explains that?

It's amazing to see how 2 people Naruto, and Nagato (maybe even 3 if you count the 4th Hokage), heard the same message of peace from Jiraya and interpreted it in different ways. Nagato feels that destroying people and making them feel pain is the way to go, and Naruto is about changing people.

After reading about what Jiraya did for them, Nagato is an even bigger a-----e for killing him.

big nebulus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ummm .. sad chapter .. i think naruto will kill danzou now that he knows this much !! ..
I doubt it. If you think about it, Naruto hasn't killed anyone in the manga (correct me if I'm wrong). Everyone always makes comparisons between Naruto and DBZ and if you think about the 2 main characters in each series, I don't think Goku ever killed anyone either.

Danzo will die, but someone else will kill him, probably Sauske.

Hyuuga Essa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
goku killed freeza and majinbuu(the pink guy) and the dragon guy and naruto killed that akatsuki guy with the 5 hearts
and naruto tried to kill the one with the toung aswell and the kid with the ice

firedemon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about you guys but i really liked the chapter. the whole chapter makes me feel that pain is the victim of his own pain. I think that he is not 100% bad.
:teampein:

xX Ycutie Xx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man i hate danzo and hazou sooo much. I mean 1st danzo goes aroud making Itachi's life miserable, then they kill yahiko who is a good guy making nagato miserable and mad and making konan feel bad cause she's the reason he died.
But hanzou must be shocked cause since nagato was controled yahiko's body to kill him ,it look yahiko came back alive. And u guyz are right nagato doesn't seem that bad anymore........

big nebulus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
goku killed freeza and majinbuu(the pink guy) and the dragon guy and naruto killed that akatsuki guy with the 5 hearts
and naruto tried to kill the one with the toung aswell and the kid with the ice

Dude, you are SO wrong! Goku didn't kill Frieza, Trunks did. Goku didn't kill Majin Buu because he came back reincarnated as as Uub (Majub), and Majin Buu stayed alive and lived with Hercule. And Naruto didn't kill the Akatsuki guy, Kikashi did. Check your facts.

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this could the reference made in manga chapters 372 373 that jiraiya made about a specific incidence is what was showen here. also could be the reason why he didn't trust root or danzo if they are capable of this also could be the reason why he warned tusnade about them. i think the next chapter will show peins victory of the rain country.

Status
Not open for further replies.