Not open for further replies.

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speaking of the cloud ninjas, WHERE are they? Weren't they supposed to deliver the letter to Tsunade? Man I miss the Raikage, Kirabi(killer bee), and the 3 man cloud ninja group. I think they were hilarious:D

P.S. - Hi everyone, I'm new here:)
The three clound ninjas reminds me of Jman and Tsunade. Jman said Tsunade had a flat chest when she was young and big boobs when she was older. You know, if Jman wasn't such a perv Tsunade could have been in love with him. :)

Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The three clound ninjas reminds me of Jman and Tsunade. Jman said Tsunade had a flat chest when she was young and big boobs when she was older. You know, if Jman wasn't such a perv Tsunade could have been in love with him. :)
Haha, true, they DO remind me of Jman and Tsunade. I like how the big boobed chick is not paying attention to the comments while the flat chested girl got all frustrated X). Btw, didn't Tsunade actually LOVE Jman? Remember when they were on the bench before he left off to find Pain? She was "THIS" close to actually telling him how she felt. She probably wanted to tell him...if he ever came back...

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, true, they DO remind me of Jman and Tsunade. I like how the big boobed chick is not paying attention to the comments while the flat chested girl got all frustrated X). Btw, didn't Tsunade actually LOVE Jman? Remember when they were on the bench before he left off to find Pain? She was "THIS" close to actually telling him how she felt. She probably wanted to tell him...if he ever came back...
I think they both knew how they felt for each other. Their love grew out of friendship and love for the village. It's like the love of Naruto and Sakura. Not sexual love but verbal love:p/punch in the head love;). I know NarutoSakura fans will disagree. But that's have Jman and Tsunade were.

Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Raw is out!!!!! :headband:
Hot damn! FINALLY! Now the english trans. is not far off! Can't wait!

EDIT: Yeah, i think you're right. Their friendship grew into love (Jman and Tsunade). But now i think Tsunade is going to die, just like Jman and Orochi. Time to join them in heaven :(

Last edited:

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Raw is out!!!!! :headband:

Nice, this is my interpretation of it. Naruto at 6tails was automatically suppressed by the necklaces but Naruto breaks the necklace because he's in control. If Naruto wasn't in control then the fox would have tried to struggle out of the suppression. Naruto/6tails didn't blast Pain with chakra because Naruto knows not to harm Hinata. So Naruto tackled Pain instead. Pain used his repulsion but was overpowered by fox and got blow back into the dirt wall. Narut/fox give chase to Pain to get him away from the village. Pain performing a jutsu at last page. Everybody in the village are out of harm for now.

Last edited:

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its out on onemanga
Yes, it's on: onemanga.com/Naruto/438/01/

I believe Naruto is in control because neither Hinata or the village people get hurt by the 6tails power. Naruto/6tails chase after God realm but it's Nagato's plan to get Nartu/6tails closer to Nagato for him to use his secret jutsu. The chapter ended way too quickly. I want the battle to end right now but it looks like Yamato's team will have to find Naruto/6tails. Without the necklace Yamato will not be able to suppress the fox? Naruto has to be the one in control now, if not then he'll be consumed by the fox.

It's confirmed that the village is totally destroyed and the people are leaving in chase the fox might return. I think Nagato is leading Naruto closer to him so that the chakra reception becomes better at close range.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I believe Naruto is in control because neither Hinata or the village people get hurt by the 6tails power. Naruto/6tails chase after God realm but it's Nagato's plan to get Nartu/6tails closer to Nagato for him to use his secret jutsu. The chapter ended way too quickly. I want the battle to end right now but it looks like Yamato's team will have to find Naruto/6tails. Without the necklace Yamato will not be able to suppress the fox? Naruto has to be the one in control now, if not then he'll be consumed by the fox.

It's confirmed that the village is totally destroyed and the people are leaving in chase the fox might return. I think Nagato is leading Naruto closer to him so that the chakra reception becomes better at close range.
.... thanks for the heads up guys .

And I agree with you Rocklee; Nagato had Pain lead him in range for some secret technique.

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yup.. u r rite.. peins attraction and repelling jutsu didn't work on fox naruto.. even he was amazed with the fox's power.. n his secret jutsu looks like destroys the chakra of his opponent

carfur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very weak chapter.....though i like to see that hinata its alive. and the expresion sakura has when she finds out what hinata did its priceless :D but it ended way to quick in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.