kyubikiran

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think that either.

I still wonder what Itachi and Kisame wanted from Naruto back then. Were they just gathering information about Jinchurikies and their whereabouts or what?

They left and we learnt that they took a three year break, because they were busy in other preparations before starting. It was never explained or kind of ignored because since then we learn that they needed Jinchurikies in sequential order only.

Did I miss some episodes/manga or something?
i think its a sequential order as well. u see when akatsuki were extracting bijuu from gaara already they have 3 bijuu with them. check the manga once again u can confirm by looking at the statue of nine phantom dragon

Last edited:

huyoko

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
meercy did u even go on the link. This means he will be able to use his own chakra reserve instead of nature chakra. So apart from using the throwable rasengan the only thing thats used wind chakra so far u can still expect loads more from naruto.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
480๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think its a sequential order as well. u see when akatsuki were extracting bijuu from gaara already they have 3 bijuu with them. check the manga once again u can confirm by looking at the statue of nine phantom dragon
Ah...right.

That's what happens when you keep lurking at the forum too long- lol. I kept reading some posts that since the eight tail escaped and they needed it before ninth, Pain might have to retreat. And I thought they need the right sequence....

Last edited:

Japhrimu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think that either.

I still wonder what Itachi and Kisame wanted from Naruto back then. Were they just gathering information about Jinchurikies and their whereabouts or what?

They left and we learnt that they took a three year break, because they were busy in other preparations before starting. It was never explained or kind of ignored because since then we learn that they needed Jinchurikies in sequential order only.

Did I miss some episodes/manga or something?
I already guessed that Itachi was just playing everybody back then. He KNEW Sasuke would come and attack him, even though he wasn't strong enough. That's when he could inspire/motivate Sasuke to get even stronger. I'm betting he COULD'VE killed Jiraiya then, but said he and Kisime weren't good enough, just to cover his plan. He didn't WANT Naruto. He probably even knew Naruto and Sasuke were best friends/rivals.

blueven

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guys check this out!!!
Scanned spoiler images of Naruto 433.

ๅคฉ้“ใŒใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใซใƒใƒฃใ‚ฏใƒฉๅˆ‡ใ‚Œใ€ใใ‚Œใพใงใ ใชใ€‚ใจ่จ€ใ†ใ€‚
Pain says naruto is finished
ใพใ ใพใ ใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใ ใฃใฆใฐใ‚ˆใ€ใจๅผทใŒใ‚‹ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆ
naruto says he's not
ไผš่ฉฑใฎใฉใ•ใใ•ใซ็ด›ใ‚Œใฆๅพฉๆดปใƒšใ‚คใƒณใŒๅฅณใƒšใ‚คใƒณใ‚’ๅพฉๆดปใ•ใ›ใ‚ˆใ†ใจใ™ใ‚‹ใŒ
Pain tries to brings animal pain back to lifeใ€€ใ€€
ๅฅณใƒšใ‚คใƒณใฏๅฎŸใฏใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใฎๅฝฑๅˆ†่บซใง่ฟ‘ใฅใ„ใฆใใŸๅพฉๆดปใƒšใ‚คใƒณใซ่žบๆ—‹ไธธใ‚’ใŸใŸใ่พผใ‚€ใ€‚(ๅฅณใƒšใ‚คใƒณใฏ่›™ ใฎๅฃใฎไธญ)
Animal was actually a naruto bunshin and animal is still in the frog's mouth, he rasengan's Hell pain.
ๅนใ้ฃ›ใถๅพฉๆดปใƒšใ‚คใƒณใ€‚ใ—ใ‹ใ—ๅคฉ้“ๅพฎๅ‹•ใ ใซใ›ใšใ€ใใ‚Œใงใƒใƒฃใ‚ฏใƒฉใ‚‚ๅบ•ใ‚’ใคใ„ใŸใฏใšใ€‚
hell is sent flying. God pain doesn't even flinch. Your chakra must be used up by now
ใŠใจใชใ—ใๆ•ใพใฃใฆใ‚‚ใ‚‰ใŠใ†ใจๆ‰‹ใ‚’ๅˆใ‚ใ›ใ‚‹ใ€‚
naruto puts his hands together as if to be captured quietly
ๅผ•ๅŠ›ใซๅผ•ใใšใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใ€ๅคฉ้“ใŒ็„ก้ง„ใชๆŠตๆŠ—ใฏใ‚ˆใ›!ใจๅŠ›ใ‚’ๅผทใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚
naruto is pulled by God pain, 'Don't try to resist' [he says?] stressing his power
ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใŒใกใใ—ใ‚‡ใ†!ใจๅซใถใ€‚
naruto shouts 'crap!'
ๅคฉ้“ใฎ็›ฎใฎๅ‰ใซๅผ•ใใšใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใ€‚
naruto is pulled before God pain
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Šใ ใ€ใ†ใšใพใใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใจใ„ใ„ๆ”พใคใจ็ช็„ถๆถˆใˆใ‚‹ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆ(ๅฝฑๅˆ†่บซใŒๆถˆใˆใ‚‹ใ‚„ใค)
'it's over uzumaki naruto' but Naruto (bunshin) vanishes
้ฉšใๅคฉ้“ใใฎไป–ๆœจใฎ่‘‰ใฎ้ขใ€…ใ€‚
Shocked pain looks all around
ใ™ใ‚‹ใจใฉใ“ใ‹ใ‚‰ใจใ‚‚ใชใใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใŒใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใ ใฃใฆใฐใ‚ˆ!ใจๅซใถ
Naruto shouts from somewhere 'it's only just beginning'
ใ‚ใŸใ‚Šใ‚’่ฆ‹ๅ›žใ™ๅคฉ้“ใ€‚ใ™ใ‚‹ใจ็ซๅฝฑๅฒฉใฎไธŠใซใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใฎใ‚ทใƒซใ‚จใƒƒใƒˆใŒใ€‚
Pain sees naruto's siloutte on the hokage statue
็ซๅฝฑใซใชใ‚‹่€…ใฏใใ†็ฐกๅ˜ใซใฏๆ•ใพใ‚‰ใชใ„ใฃใฆใฐใ‚ˆ!
the guy who wants to be hokage won't be caught that eaisily
ใจๅ‹ขใ„่‰ฏใ้ฃ›ใณ้™ใ‚Šใฆใใ‚‹ใ€‚
he jumps down
ใ‚จใƒญไป™ไบบใŒๆฎ‹ใ—ใŸ่จ€่‘‰ใ€ๆœฌ็‰ฉใฏใ„ใชใ„ใ€‚
just like jiraiya said the real one isn't here
่จ€่‘‰้€šใ‚Šๆœฌ็‰ฉใงๆˆฆใ‚ใชใ„ใงใ„ใŸใฃใฆใฐใ‚ˆ!ใจ่‡ชๅˆ†ใชใ‚ŠใฎๆŒ่ซ–ใ‚’ๅฑ•้–‹ใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚
that's right, you haven't fought the real one yet! that's his theory(?)
ใƒ•ใ‚ซใ‚ตใ‚ฏใŒใ‚„ใ‚„ๅ‹˜้•ใ„ใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ‚ˆใ†ใ ใŒใ€ใ‚ˆใ†ใ„ใฃใŸ!ใจๅซใถใ€‚
Seems like Fukusaku is mistaken, naruto shouts (somthing?)
ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใŒใฆใ‚ใƒผใ ใ‘ใฏ่จฑใ•ใญใ‡!ใจใ„ใ†ใจใƒšใ‚คใƒณใฏๆŽขใ™ๆ‰‹้–“ใŒ็œใ‘ใŸใชใจ่จ€ใ„่ฟ”ใ—็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Šใ€‚
naruto 'I'll never forgive you' pain: you made searching for you easier

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guys check this out!!!
Scanned spoiler images of Naruto 433.

ๅคฉ้“ใŒใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใซใƒใƒฃใ‚ฏใƒฉๅˆ‡ใ‚Œใ€ใใ‚Œใพใงใ ใชใ€‚ใจ่จ€ใ†ใ€‚
Pain says naruto is finished
ใพใ ใพใ ใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใ ใฃใฆใฐใ‚ˆใ€ใจๅผทใŒใ‚‹ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆ
naruto says he's not
ไผš่ฉฑใฎใฉใ•ใใ•ใซ็ด›ใ‚Œใฆๅพฉๆดปใƒšใ‚คใƒณใŒๅฅณใƒšใ‚คใƒณใ‚’ๅพฉๆดปใ•ใ›ใ‚ˆใ†ใจใ™ใ‚‹ใŒ
Pain tries to brings animal pain back to lifeใ€€ใ€€
ๅฅณใƒšใ‚คใƒณใฏๅฎŸใฏใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใฎๅฝฑๅˆ†่บซใง่ฟ‘ใฅใ„ใฆใใŸๅพฉๆดปใƒšใ‚คใƒณใซ่žบๆ—‹ไธธใ‚’ใŸใŸใ่พผใ‚€ใ€‚(ๅฅณใƒšใ‚คใƒณใฏ่›™ ใฎๅฃใฎไธญ)
Animal was actually a naruto bunshin and animal is still in the frog's mouth, he rasengan's Hell pain.
ๅนใ้ฃ›ใถๅพฉๆดปใƒšใ‚คใƒณใ€‚ใ—ใ‹ใ—ๅคฉ้“ๅพฎๅ‹•ใ ใซใ›ใšใ€ใใ‚Œใงใƒใƒฃใ‚ฏใƒฉใ‚‚ๅบ•ใ‚’ใคใ„ใŸใฏใšใ€‚
hell is sent flying. God pain doesn't even flinch. Your chakra must be used up by now
ใŠใจใชใ—ใๆ•ใพใฃใฆใ‚‚ใ‚‰ใŠใ†ใจๆ‰‹ใ‚’ๅˆใ‚ใ›ใ‚‹ใ€‚
naruto puts his hands together as if to be captured quietly
ๅผ•ๅŠ›ใซๅผ•ใใšใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใ€ๅคฉ้“ใŒ็„ก้ง„ใชๆŠตๆŠ—ใฏใ‚ˆใ›!ใจๅŠ›ใ‚’ๅผทใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚
naruto is pulled by God pain, 'Don't try to resist' [he says?] stressing his power
ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใŒใกใใ—ใ‚‡ใ†!ใจๅซใถใ€‚
naruto shouts 'crap!'
ๅคฉ้“ใฎ็›ฎใฎๅ‰ใซๅผ•ใใšใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใ€‚
naruto is pulled before God pain
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Šใ ใ€ใ†ใšใพใใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใจใ„ใ„ๆ”พใคใจ็ช็„ถๆถˆใˆใ‚‹ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆ(ๅฝฑๅˆ†่บซใŒๆถˆใˆใ‚‹ใ‚„ใค)
'it's over uzumaki naruto' but Naruto (bunshin) vanishes
้ฉšใๅคฉ้“ใใฎไป–ๆœจใฎ่‘‰ใฎ้ขใ€…ใ€‚
Shocked pain looks all around
ใ™ใ‚‹ใจใฉใ“ใ‹ใ‚‰ใจใ‚‚ใชใใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใŒใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใ ใฃใฆใฐใ‚ˆ!ใจๅซใถ
Naruto shouts from somewhere 'it's only just beginning'
ใ‚ใŸใ‚Šใ‚’่ฆ‹ๅ›žใ™ๅคฉ้“ใ€‚ใ™ใ‚‹ใจ็ซๅฝฑๅฒฉใฎไธŠใซใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใฎใ‚ทใƒซใ‚จใƒƒใƒˆใŒใ€‚
Pain sees naruto's siloutte on the hokage statue
็ซๅฝฑใซใชใ‚‹่€…ใฏใใ†็ฐกๅ˜ใซใฏๆ•ใพใ‚‰ใชใ„ใฃใฆใฐใ‚ˆ!
the guy who wants to be hokage won't be caught that eaisily
ใจๅ‹ขใ„่‰ฏใ้ฃ›ใณ้™ใ‚Šใฆใใ‚‹ใ€‚
he jumps down
ใ‚จใƒญไป™ไบบใŒๆฎ‹ใ—ใŸ่จ€่‘‰ใ€ๆœฌ็‰ฉใฏใ„ใชใ„ใ€‚
just like jiraiya said the real one isn't here
่จ€่‘‰้€šใ‚Šๆœฌ็‰ฉใงๆˆฆใ‚ใชใ„ใงใ„ใŸใฃใฆใฐใ‚ˆ!ใจ่‡ชๅˆ†ใชใ‚ŠใฎๆŒ่ซ–ใ‚’ๅฑ•้–‹ใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚
that's right, you haven't fought the real one yet! that's his theory(?)
ใƒ•ใ‚ซใ‚ตใ‚ฏใŒใ‚„ใ‚„ๅ‹˜้•ใ„ใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ‚ˆใ†ใ ใŒใ€ใ‚ˆใ†ใ„ใฃใŸ!ใจๅซใถใ€‚
Seems like Fukusaku is mistaken, naruto shouts (somthing?)
ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆใŒใฆใ‚ใƒผใ ใ‘ใฏ่จฑใ•ใญใ‡!ใจใ„ใ†ใจใƒšใ‚คใƒณใฏๆŽขใ™ๆ‰‹้–“ใŒ็œใ‘ใŸใชใจ่จ€ใ„่ฟ”ใ—็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Šใ€‚
naruto 'I'll never forgive you' pain: you made searching for you easier
the script is fake

Status
Not open for further replies.