platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. Double ultimate rasengan - thats great!!! Ow, and it semms that naruto cant do one hand rasengan after all...
BRO that was a gaint Rasengan much higher then Oooda Rasegan!!!

OH MY GOD IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!! NARUTO!!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!!

Leaffox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OH MY GOD IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!! NARUTO!!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!! NARUTO!!!
LOL me 2 :naruto::naruto::naruto::naruto:

YeS_I_AM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just adding on, I don't know what would happen once the seal was broken or released. If you wanted to get silly, you could think something like Yugioh, with Yugi and the Pharoah, Minato being the pharoah. Not really trading spaces, but able to talk. Then, Naruto would always have his dad with him, and he could teach him killer new jutsus, as well as cheer him on (he never really needed that though, I guess). Yeah, I know. Probably lost all kind of cred points on this one (just this post).
it is useless to continue this arguing. We dont know the powers of minato so we cant say anything exact. Rather silly idea about part of minatos soul living in naruto but still - possible.

Anbucoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is just the 2nd chapter in the fight and it already epic. Kishi has to make it last more chapters than the sausGAY vs Badass Itachi fight ya? How many chapters did that go for?

YeS_I_AM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ummmmm you mean odama rasengan, right? Yeah, much bigger. + ultimate rasengan was made buy his clones - intelegent move...He wasnt waisting any aditional chakra....

Leaffox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is just the 2nd chapter in the fight and it already epic. Kishi has to make it last more chapters than the sausGAY vs Badass Itachi fight ya? How many chapters did that go for?
7 or 8 chapters...
U are totaly right but i think the pawns will go down quickly ( those pupets of pain bodyes ) and then Nagato will come forward or leave as fast as he can:D
because khisi needs to end a lot of things soon: the cloud shinobies must arrive sasuke must arrive danzzo has to make his move and it all has to happen quickly before the war erupts. Allmost symultaniously.

Anbucoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U are totaly right but i think the pawns will go down quickly ( those pupets of pain bodyes ) and then Nagato will come forward or leave as fast as he can:D
because khisi needs to end a lot of things soon: the cloud shinobies must arrive sasuke must arrive danzzo has to make his move and it all has to happen quickly before the war erupts. Allmost symultaniously.
Thats a good point there are alot of tangents still left out in the open. Danzzo will make his move Granny is dead. I think cloud team will get intercepted by Fuzzy eyebrows team. There might be a miss understanding there between them since konoah is in smoke and cloud team is in the vicinity. Saying We are here on a diplomatic mission is not gonna cut it.

YeS_I_AM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I havent read all the manga and I think i missed the whole thing about cloud shinobi. Can you give me the link of the chapter, plz.

Anbucoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I havent read all the manga and I think i missed the whole thing about cloud shinobi. Can you give me the link of the chapter, plz.

There you go the end of this chapter shows the team thats heading to konoha read the other chapters after this one to get their role

have fun:)

Rosuto Taisei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow!!! Now that's one hell of a fight!!! You saw how Naruto stopped and threw that rhinoceros without even flinching? And those rasengan... wtf?!!! :eek: Never thought I'll see Naruto this powerful (at last!!!). And to think he is still learning....worshippyworshippyworshippy

Why isn't there a thread on 432 predictions yet?

Anbucoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys have any idea of how long it has been since Pein attacked konoha? I'm just wondering about the time period of all of these events... Thanks!!!:D
Its really hard to tell. when he starts to attack untill naruto arrives could be a few minutes or up to a few hours but theres no way the attack is taking days but then again its hard to tell.

Leaffox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys have any idea of how long it has been since Pein attacked konoha? I'm just wondering about the time period of all of these events... Thanks!!!:D
i think it took about 15-20-30(tops) from the start of the invasion to the return of the Sage Naruto ( u thought i was going to write jedi, didn't you? :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.