platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol so true. I think "The younger generations surpasses previous generation" is broad general saying/statement. Its not written in stone and is not true in all cases. I think the statement wishes to say that the newer generation has history to look back upon, it has the values and traditions carried over from the previ0ous generation and will be stronger(better equipped) than the previous generation. Its just a broad statement of fact. Every species evolves to get better and adapts to its natural environment. In that sense the statement is true. For ex: Considering our world, our generation has surpassed previous geberations in technology,lifestyle and knowledge and so on... But It does not mean i am better than Leonardo Da Vinci and Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein and all the other greats of previous generations.

Lol,sorry, hope i am not confusing y'all. I just think that statement is not to be taken too literally.. Yondaime is Yondaime, Jiraiya is Jiraiya and Kakashi is Kakashi :)

Check out this thread on 430. I think Naruto has completed WindElement RasenShuriken which can be thrown.

hahaa to right in one word... Evolution.

But what happens when Evolution skips a stage??

GrimGod

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HI guys i'm new:)

I have something to say( but first of all i am srry if i dont speak english v.well ) .So the 3 big frog ,gamabunta,gamaken and that green frog , and even gamachiki ..what are the porpose of summoning them?(we know that j-man summoned those big frogs when oro invaded konoha to fight oro's snakes) RENEGADE says in a previosly post that they can fight animal pein summons...but i have another thinking. We know that naruto tryed to gather natural chakra while moving (using shadow clone ..i guess) but we dont know if he complete this training ,so i think that those 3 big frog and even gamakichi(dont know his name correctly..:|) could make a protecting barrier/or protect naruto /or fighting(drawn pein atenttion or keeping him bussy) when naruto draws natural chakra into him ..also we know that pa and ma toad can make genjutsu( see j-man vs pein fight) and can stop pein movement ( but i dont think pein will fall to this twice -it's from akatsuki (how ino big said in kakuzu fight ,but then naruto manage to trick him and used same tactics twice -wind rasenshuriken:> maybe pa and ma can be like naruto and trick pein again) What do you think guys?:)

Last edited:

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have something to say( but first of all i am srry if i dont speak english v.well ) .So the 3 big frog ,gamabunta,gamaken and that green frog , and even gamachiki ..what are the porpose of summoning them?(we know that j-man summoned those big frogs when oro invaded konoha to fight oro's snakes) RENEGADE says in a previosly post that they can fight animal pein summons...but i have another thinking. We know that naruto tryed to gather natural chakra while moving (using shadow clone ..i guess) but we dont know if he complete this training ,so i think that those 3 big frog and even gamakichi(dont know his name correctly..:|) could make a protecting barrier/or protect naruto /or fighting(drawn pein atenttion or keeping him bussy) when naruto draws natural chakra into him ..also we know that pa and ma toad can make genjutsu( see j-man vs pein fight) and can stop pein movement ( but i dont think pein will fall to this twice -it's from akatsuki (how ino big said in kakuzu fight ,but then naruto manage to trick him and used same tactics twice -wind rasenshuriken:> maybe pa and ma can be like naruto and trick pein again) What do you think guys?:)

WELCOME!!!

HAPPY TO HAV YOU HERE!!!

Very Intelligent point of view... and I did enjoy the read...

Correct me if I?m wrong but once Naruto has entered Sage Mode he doesn?t need to gather nature Chakar... It?s only needed to gather Nature Chakar before you enter sage mode...

I think the 3 massive toads where there just to make Naruto?s entrance more dramatic... LOL just joking... but maybe as back...

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wassup everyone?

Welcome to Nb.

Good thoughts!! Those are always welcome.

But Naruto already is in Sage Mode, why would he need to gather anymore natural energy.
I agree that Pain won't fall for that Genjutsu song again. At least that's what I think. It would suck if Kishi used the same attack twice to finish him off.

Naruto will probably finish him with an RS or something...

And those three toads are awesome... That green one is my favourite :D

GrimGod

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TY for welcome guys:)

well first of all you two are right ..naruto doesn't need to gather natural energy when he is in sage mode but when he was training with fukusaku at mount myobokuzan ,fukusaku tell him that sage mode don't last for an eternity and he need to gater againg natural chakra to enter sage mode again and that its useless in battle if it is alone..trrr..look here (naruto 420 page 12 - can't post links.trr) and i don't think that naruto can finish off pein so easly( and pein won't run cause his objective is naruto and he put some effort to find him and now? -he is gonna fight to dead for the 9-tails ), and he will need to enter again in sage mode so this is plausible ...
End one more thing maybe naruto will use a new jutsu to finish of pein..(the last one of them) maybe something learned with j-man :) that will be nice

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well first of all you two are right ..naruto doesn't need to gather natural energy when he is in sage mode but when he was training with fukusaku at mount myobokuzan ,fukusaku tell him that sage mode don't last for an eternity and he need to gater againg natural chakra to enter sage mode again and that its useless in battle if it is alone..trrr..look here (naruto 420 page 12 - can't post links.trr) and i don't think that naruto can finish off pein so easly( and pein won't run cause his objective is naruto and he put some effort to find him and now? -he is gonna fight to dead for the 9-tails ), and he will need to enter again in sage mode so this is plausible ...
End one more thing maybe naruto will use a new jutsu to finish of pein..(the last one of them) maybe something learned with j-man :) that will be nice
Well if you put it like that... then you are also correct... worshippy LOL The 3 toads would creat the perfect chance for Naruto to re-enter into sage mode...

It would be cool to see Naruto use jmans jutsu to kill pein... But I would like to see him develop his own jutsu...

What do you think will happen to Kakashi??

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still think that the toads are there to fight Animal Realm's summons... I don't think Kishi will make Sage mode run out in this fight.

I think that though Sage mode in fact has a limit, it can endure an entire fight like we saw with Pain vs. Jirayia.

Believe me, it lasts longer than you're assuming.

Cheers :D

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still think that the toads are there to fight Animal Realm's summons... I don't think Kishi will make Sage mode run out in this fight.

I think that though Sage mode in fact has a limit, it can endure an entire fight like we saw with Pain vs. Jirayia.

Believe me, it lasts longer than you're assuming.

Cheers :D
Sup bro??

Fully agree with you... just to add; its Naruto... He will be able to have sage mode on long then any before him...
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sup bro??

Fully agree with you... just to add; its Naruto... He will be able to have sage mode on long then any before him...
:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Yeah ... He has Sage Mode much more perfected than a Jirayia who had a froggy nose lol:D While Naruto has just the eyes, the sign of a true Sage.

I believe that he'll last much longer than Jirayia.

GrimGod

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A good posibility is that this fight will last long maybe to long that we expect so naruto will need to reenter sage mode(kishi try to decive us -that why naruto finish one pein with one blow). Why would pein ressurect asura pein and then send him alone before tsunade? Can't be that he tested the strength of his enemy? Like naruto did with kakuzu? and asura pein is dead? in fight vs kakashi he has crushed by choji and his dad and he moved to stop kakashi raikiri ,so its the most durable of all pein strong in taijutsu i think so maybe pein sacrifice him to see naruto ability ( later he can revive him again)
AS for kakashi ..he is okay:) after this it will be stronger i guess and he will help naruto to become even better ( he know something about the fourth legacy maybe some scroll hidden with secret techniques) kakashi won't replace tsunade ,so won't be the next hokage as for danzu i don't know what to say...

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A good posibility is that this fight will last long maybe to long that we expect so naruto will need to reenter sage mode(kishi try to decive us -that why naruto finish one pein with one blow). Why would pein ressurect asura pein and then send him alone before tsunade? Can't be that he tested the strength of his enemy? Like naruto did with kakuzu? and asura pein is dead? in fight vs kakashi he has crushed by choji and his dad and he moved to stop kakashi raikiri ,so its the most durable of all pein strong in taijutsu i think so maybe pein sacrifice him to see naruto ability ( later he can revive him again)
AS for kakashi ..he is okay:) after this it will be stronger i guess and he will help naruto to become even better ( he know something about the fourth legacy maybe some scroll hidden with secret techniques) kakashi won't replace tsunade ,so won't be the next hokage as for danzu i don't know what to say...

Excellent post...

I will hold you to it
...:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Sasuke Uzumaki

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shikamru...

Or they could do what they did with you... bring some random person out of the blue... the hidden son of jman man... me.... LOL
No man Shikamaru will never be Hokage... He's more like a right-hand man of the Hokage rather than one. Like how he is now with Tsunade.

I think he will be Konoha's troop's commander during the next Ninja Wars. A tactitian that's what he is.

Shikamru...

Or they could do what they did with you... bring some random person out of the blue... the hidden son of jman man... me.... LOL
:confused: with me??

Last edited:

GrimGod

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol hidden son of j-man:))) that was a good one :)..a good posibility is shikimaru (even tsunade says that) but he is lazzy so i think that he will refuze jsut like he do when was asked to join the fire guardians ... danzu can't take tsunade place he think only at war and the villagers won't follow..they will remain devoted to tsunade cause she riscked his own life to protect him with the slug and her chakra ... by the way.. how sayd something about tsunade retirement?.. its not time yet...not soon ,the 3rd has hokage for manny years..so why tsunade don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.