Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga 418 is awesome!!!

Wht could b tht jutsu----}
it maynot b rasenshuriken because it creates a hell of noise n the frog pa may way up

n naruto may not concentrate on rasenshuriken as he know tht 50% of rasenshuriken could easy kill ur opponent n in sage mode tht rasenshuriken gonna made a big blast in which everythng is ruined

her is probably practicing "THAT JUTSU"

i think its a silent killer, he is preparing it for pein:D

Where did Hawk Go-----}
Did left for konoha????
Or did sasuke went for itachi's eyes!!!!!
or did he went to have a chat with madara about his problem with eyes????

a thousand years of death

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what a great chapter.

i think the jutsu that naruto is learning is "that jutsu"
i wonder what it is?

nice to hear naruto is making great progress. not only that but is going to learn sage jutsu to utilise his massive chakra reserves and sage abilities.

i hope he starts to act more like the naruto in jiraiyas book cause that would be awesome. also i kinda like his clothes but i think it is time for an "upgrade"

and finallly pain is almost at konoha and the secret of pein is almost unlocked.
its great to see shikamaru and the others again.

drpat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmm

dont anyone feel that the this episode feels short, and im sure upcomming ones will be short too. there is just to much going on. so its like 2 page for naruto 2 page for pain 2 page for investigation and finish.... not so ... entertained.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea so far i think this weeks been the best for naruto shippuuden anime and manga. and i think that naruto is going to master ''THAT JUTSU'' aswell cant wait to see cos this is the first time naruto's training on his own while hiding it from others. and the SAGE mode looks powerful and naruto has mastered unlike Jiraya who never mastered the Sage mode and i want to see the final phase of the training.

also naruto will be fighting Pein soon cos hes right outside of Konohas wall. CAN'T WAIT

dre2000

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great progress in Naruto, and maybe they start the fight in Konoha and then summon Naruto.
Yes seems as if there is no stopping Pein from here on out. He seems hell bent on attacking Konoha. Further more i think Pein and Madara has different objectives, hence i don't think they like each other too much.

Naruto is practising some other jutsu other than the wind element rasengan. He can do that already although not often because of its damaging effect. I believe what he is practising is another jutsu that he didn't complete while training with J-Man.

When he completes his training Naruto is going to be the boss. He could even really become Hokage.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great Manga!

I loved this week's manga, things are getting exciting now. Got to see the things that I wanted to see from a long time viz. progress on jiraiya's cipher, naruto's 'that jutsu' and pein's arrival in konoha (also didn't want to see any of hawk :D ). Naruto looks fabulous in the sage mode, he should go through a make over now. He's practicing 'that jutsu' but I wonder why jiraiya told him not to do it ever and he's also hiding it from pa frog. Did jiraiya teach him 'that jutsu'? Does the talk on the secret of pein suggest that it was some kind of super genjutsu (rinnegan style)? I thought jiraiya's cipher on the toad's back would reveal something more than what they discovered initially, but it seems they're still on the same discovery (Shikamaru you aren't allowed to waste so much time on solving puzzles, pein is already in the town! :) ) From the looks it seems Shizune has discovered the real secret of pein which we'll see in the next manga...

Last edited:

S4g3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is that dude that looks like Naruto but with a scar on his cheek, where the truth serum didn't work coz of that genjutsu barrier.
I was wondering that but is'nt it peins body that Jiraiya killed?
Btw im new here, nice to meet u all :)
And about "that jutsu" i dont think its a new absolutely midblowin technique i just think it has something to do with the kyuubis chakra and that jiraiya has just told naruto not to use it...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And about "that jutsu" i dont think its a new absolutely midblowin technique i just think it has something to do with the kyuubis chakra and that jiraiya has just told naruto not to use it...
Isn't the pein's body (that jiraiya had killed) in the autopsy room with it's tubes and all cut off while shizune and others are analysing it?

Concerning 'that jutsu' I like believing that it must be a new absolutely *mindblowing techinque, maybe involving the use of nine tail's chakra...

Last edited:

dre2000

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At has to be something new he is practising in sage mode and we still don't know if sage mode works with the Kyuubis chakra. But based on what we have seen so far he is not using the Kyuubis' chakra at all. Hence it maybe something new.

S4g3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i agree with that but what i was trying to say that "that jutsu" that jiraiya told him not to use is not related to the techniques he's learning now in sage mode...imo anyway.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i agree with that but what i was trying to say that "that jutsu" that jiraiya told him not to use is not related to the techniques he's learning now in sage mode...imo anyway.
'That jutsu' isn't related with frog-fu but surely naruto's doing it a lot better with the help of nature's chakra (which comes in sage mode ;) )

S4g3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well maybe hes not even trying "that jutsu" and its a completely new one that Pa frog taught him? I don't know why people keep connecting" That jutsu" to this new one that hes learning now...

sasad16

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah the body Jiraiya killed has bigger hair and those pins on his face, coz on the next page his on the autopsy table with the pins still in his face so it has to be someone else.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's eyes?!

Where did Hawk Go-----}
Did left for konoha????
Or did sasuke went for itachi's eyes!!!!!
or did he went to have a chat with madara about his problem with eyes????
How can sasuke go for Itachi's eyes after he's dead? Itachi had already given him his powers so he doesn't need the eyes except to get ems. Sasuke won't go to madara to talk about his eye problem, he'll go to konoha hospital for that :D [j/k]

Status
Not open for further replies.