Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah right about his eyesight but in the spoiler:

Everyone's chatting about whether or not they will have the 8-tail's power or not.
Sasuke: "This is how it is. There is no need to rely on such a power."
Suigetsu: "Why?"
Sasuke: "I've got new power... enough to crush Konoha"

What Power is he still talking about amatarasu if so ...what a cheap ?$%? i mean i allwas hoped he would have his own special jutsu i mean even his MS looks diffrent than itachis !
...if not ...ehhmm i dont know, what could it be ?

Taking itachis eyes i dont know if madara want these for him self..?!
I thought Madara already had EMS

FireBlade

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i guess the MS depends on the person. Madara's MS was different from the MS of his brother's and was different from the Itachi's MS. So i guess it isn't the same for everybody

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Sasuke said he had his new power after drinking the water? Maybe there's a relation since he was with Kabuto and his medical jutsus. It may just be coincidence. Sasuke needs to use his own power and not rely on his brothers that was given to him, i.e. MS. Itachi always avoided MS if he could, and he believed in efficiency when fighting. Sasuke is inefficient and his tactical skills pale in comparison to his brothers. Naruto isn't better except that he is learning to control the 9tails and perhaps use it at his discretion unlike before where he reverted to it all the time. Sasuke's a genius, but I guess his brother was just on another level.

BTW, the anime ends with Naruto dropping a giant toad on Sasuke :)

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
saskue will get more powerful count on it and so will naruto
they are they only 2 who will become bascially gods
followed by shika and neji and kiba
and then tsunades apprentice who will b much morep ower ful then her sakura

sorry thats wat ithink and iam so freaking happy
becuse SUPERNATURAL AND SMALLVILLE R on 2 day season premire :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

do u think saskue can or should combine his Susano with his KIrin

wat do u guyz think of mangusts figthing his brother suigutsu

Last edited:

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to see him with an army of successful experimentations with awesome powers (ex-Tenzou)
I think it is pretty probably :D
I would really like that to happen too... Like Naruto fully taking a shift to the left and pulling out some carzy Army of Experimental/ Zombie Shinobi... Sound Village re-established. Otokage - Kabutorochimaru has a strong hold on his Village.

Zombies becasue they dont have souls so its ok to kill them over and over and over again

I think (I have lways thought) it possible for Naruto to have always known or guessed about being the 4th's son, but I don't believe what one of the spoilers say about his hating his father.
I really hated that spolier too: the one where Naruto says he hates his parents for what they did... like dude grow up... what the 4th did was beyound you; and for many lives not just your one...

Taking itachis eyes i dont know if madara want these for him self..?!
Itachis eye can only be used on Sasuke... Shingan eyes can only be passed down by brothers... other wise Madara wouldnt have taken his brothers.

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose that a Itachi's eyes transplanted into anyone besides Sasuke would be mostly spent and totally blind since they don't have EMS. I wonder though if you were to take EMS eyes (for example Madara's) and transplant those to a random shinobi, say Kakashi. I wonder if he could have EMS.

Is that really confirmed that Naruto's pissed about his parents? If so, I have a feeling that Pa frog is gonna explain that only Naruto was capable of housing the nine-tails, and that is why his father wanted him to be considered a hero in addition to the burden. I don't think Naruto knows what his father's wishes were as they were completely disregarded by the villagers. It's natural to feel like that about his father to a certain extent, but Naruto is different than Sasuke in that he grows and evolves how he feels about things. He isn't stuck in a constant repetitive set of feelings. Of course, I have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

I'll pick this up later, sorry to ramble.

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw the confirmed spoiler. Apparently Naruto knows his dad was the fourth. And Sasuke isn't going to get a bijuu, Madara wanted him to help with the extraction.

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose that a Itachi's eyes transplanted into anyone besides Sasuke would be mostly spent and totally blind since they don't have EMS. I wonder though if you were to take EMS eyes (for example Madara's) and transplant those to a random shinobi, say Kakashi. I wonder if he could have EMS.

Is that really confirmed that Naruto's pissed about his parents? If so, I have a feeling that Pa frog is gonna explain that only Naruto was capable of housing the nine-tails, and that is why his father wanted him to be considered a hero in addition to the burden. I don't think Naruto knows what his father's wishes were as they were completely disregarded by the villagers. It's natural to feel like that about his father to a certain extent, but Naruto is different than Sasuke in that he grows and evolves how he feels about things. He isn't stuck in a constant repetitive set of feelings. Of course, I have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

I'll pick this up later, sorry to ramble.

Dont be sorry... its a pleasure to read your work!!

I think EMS will be able to be transfered into another Shinobi by using a Jutsu. But the stress on that persons body would be massive. The would most likly pass out within 2 mins of using it.

I want to see Sasuke with EMS!!

Naruto being pissed of at his folks is not confirmed... And I hope its not.

Okay madara is retarded he didnt have to kill his brother they could have switched eyes and both had eternal sharingan
They should have given one eye each!!!

Last edited:

meercy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you two talking about?^^^
he said him and lee is very alike and in a physical way also....
so i told him to teach me the inner gates....

Okay madara is retarded he didnt have to kill his brother they could have switched eyes and both had eternal sharingan
yea that would have made alot of sense.....

They should have given one eye each!!!
that makes even more sense.... then they could have switched the otha eye out later...
like granny chiyo said.... they were all foolish back then...lol..

the anime is not coming out this week.... if nobody didnt know that...

Last edited:

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well teach me how to do the inner gates
its complicated dude...U shall feal eat to understand...as though U cant feal it,U cant B able to open the gates.Sorry:p

I have been thinking here guys...in the anime there are some non-relative people very alike....like guy and lee....I've noticed that konohamaru is more and more becoming like naruto...I bet everything I've got that konohamaru has also a great amount of chakra and he also will use kage bunshin as his favourite jutsu...in other words he will become second naruto....and naruto will become his sensei...hehee :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.