Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man if it turns out minato is evil im gonna be pissed lol

if you take a good look at minato he does llook a lil shady he looks like the type of guy whos not afraid to kill anything and anyone jus one dangerious SOB

Last edited:

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Pain interrogates Sakura, all he has to do is tell her that if she helps him, he will bring Sasuke back to her.

She's an idiot, she would do that.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chapter 411 spoiler!!!!!!!

Translation by: Hatifnatten @ Narutofan

Naruto and Sasuke are on the cover, promoting ticket sale.

Sasuke vs Hachibi.
Hachibi first uses Suigetsu's sword, but Sasuke takes it away.
Then, he takes his own sword out.
Suigetsu: "Watch out, Sasuke!"
Hachibi uses his swords to fight.

He somehow hold swords under his armpits and knees, and uses some unique technique to fight (I guess mimic octopus). One sword is floating in the air, supposedly hold by chakra...

Hachibi: "Eight-tails sting like bee (8)"
Sasuke: "!"

It ends with eight swords sticking out of Sasuke.

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok on the whole minato being tobi thing??????
that seems highly unlikely to me, for one, the jutsu he used to defeat the kyuubi seals your soul, that's pretty permanent to me, LIKE IN DEAD!!! no comming back!!!

second, when jiraiya talked to tsunade manga(367 page 11)he is talking about minato in the past sence, meaning he aint here no more, so I'm sorry but that just seems like allot of way over the top speculation to me AND yes i would also be PISSED like HELLL!!! if kishi actually screws minato up that bad... it is worse enough sasuke is the way he is now, although i still hope he got his own agenda and isn't the little winy punk he lets madara and most of us believe he is.

what i would like to see is naruto mastering senjutsu and sasuke taking over hachibi's body with oro's technique:) :) so they can kick the living shit out of pain and madara, maybe even giving naruto minato's body flikker and let sasuke trow a bunch of kunai's and let naruto kill both madara and pein in an instant... Hell YEAHHH!!!

let me know what ya think??

Ragnekhav07

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with you on the whole subject about minato but i also agree with the other people who say that no one told naruto about his father from the beggining. in my opinion minato knew something, something very important. i believe its something about naruto or maybe even kyuubi who knows. he wanted to keep naruto from learning that he was his father until he was at an older age so he can find out about the so called truth that was hidden to him. i believe that the truth is since naruto is the destined child he must destroy the evil. everyone says that hes goin to kill pein and thats it but look people they discovered about pein probably like a couple of weeks ago and his plan. we didnt know about pein until naruto became older so i believe that he isnt the great evil that he is destined to destroy. the destined one was probably spoken about during conflicts over thousands of years. this is just my opinion but i believe that narutos real reason for him being the destined one is to stop the conflict that has been goin on for thousands of years......the nine legendary bijuus. pein is not the great evil, its the technique that he tries to use with the bijuu thats the evil. i believe that narutos real reason for existance is to pacify the bijuus and bring about peace.

uchiha.itachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with you on the whole subject about minato but i also agree with the other people who say that no one told naruto about his father from the beggining. in my opinion minato knew something, something very important. i believe its something about naruto or maybe even kyuubi who knows. he wanted to keep naruto from learning that he was his father until he was at an older age so he can find out about the so called truth that was hidden to him. i believe that the truth is since naruto is the destined child he must destroy the evil. everyone says that hes goin to kill pein and thats it but look people they discovered about pein probably like a couple of weeks ago and his plan. we didnt know about pein until naruto became older so i believe that he isnt the great evil that he is destined to destroy. the destined one was probably spoken about during conflicts over thousands of years. this is just my opinion but i believe that narutos real reason for him being the destined one is to stop the conflict that has been goin on for thousands of years......the nine legendary bijuus. pein is not the great evil, its the technique that he tries to use with the bijuu thats the evil. i believe that narutos real reason for existance is to pacify the bijuus and bring about peace.
I like it ;) sounds really nice... some good points... Do you think Naruto is going to die like his father in order to bring peace to the world?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.