Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude i was reading 409 and did u notice how exhausted pa frog was after he used the sage technique to pick that hudge rock up could be a hudge draw back to the sage technquies ...

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude i was reading 409 and did u notice how exhausted pa frog was after he used the sage technique to pick that hudge rock up could be a hudge draw back to the sage technquies ...

Daim i hope not, shit I was hopping this would be the Stage where Naruto wil learn to control his power...

But I just read it too... I fully agree with you but it might be because he is way to old??? Maybe didnt use enough Nature Chakar????

Cuz remember if something has a draw back it will become forbidden... I dont think it will be a draw back... well hope not... If you really think about it every new jutsu or stage Naruto enters after the time skip has a draw back... eg the Shirken Rasengan (Awesome but forbidden)

Last edited:

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeap that too!!

haha yeah it was a huge rock for that old frog but i doubt its a draw back because jirya used sage techniques and we never saw him exhausted like pa frog... even though i pointed it out i dont agree with it lol

I dont think J-Man used the sage tech'... He only used Hermite Mode.... I think, am I correct???

Last edited:

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats tur
but i think there is more 2 sage techniques in diffrent levels
IT WILL BE WACK IF:naruto: USES HERMIT MODE AND LOOKS LIKE A FROG I MEAN BOO
AND IF THIS BIJUU IS AN OCTOPUSS THIS WEKK WILL B E RUNINED FOR ME

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeap that too!!

I dont think J-Man used the sage tech'... He only used Hermite Mode.... I think, am I correct???

well heres the thing about sage tech in 409 naruto says to pa frog after he uses natures chakra to pick up that rock that i coulnt tell what u did all i saw was had signs right ... then pa frog says u cant see the chakra yet because ur not dead blah blah... my point is that sage techniques look like normal ninja techs unless u have died and become one wit nature soo jirya most likly did use the same sgae techniques we jus didnt know about it lol ...

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 tails is allgood, he seems like a tough dude... Hopes it a massive battle... I dont think Naruto will go Hermit Mode... But if Kikshi (aurthor) Overdoses on drug and gives Naruto Hermit mode It might not look to bad, on him...

This sage training... well all I want him to do is control his anger and learn some long distance attacks and some hell crazy defence jutsu's... And master the 4th Legacy by overcoming the 9 tails and owning the demon wihtin him... Wish my dad gave me that much power 8(....

Then Pein and sasuke together what the hell throw in Tobi aswell wont stand a chance against Naruto....

well heres the thing about sage tech in 409 naruto says to pa frog after he uses natures chakra to pick up that rock that i coulnt tell what u did all i saw was had signs right ... then pa frog says u cant see the chakra yet because ur not dead blah blah... my point is that sage techniques look like normal ninja techs unless u have died and become one wit nature soo jirya most likly did use the same sgae techniques we jus didnt know about it lol ...
Could be... Awesome point. But dosent it take time to harness the Nature charkar... J-man just went Hermit mode, then summoned ma and pa... In the manga it dosent even show J-ma powering up. Like Pa frog this old still had to harness the natures chakar by powering up...

Last edited:

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 tails is allgood, he seems like a tough dude... Hopes it a massive battle... I dont think Naruto will go Hermit Mode... But if Kikshi (aurthor) Overdoses on drug and gives Naruto Hermit mode It might not look to bad, on him...

This sage training... well all I want him to do is control his anger and learn some long distance attacks and some hell crazy defence jutsu's... And master the 4th Legacy by overcoming the 9 tails and owning the demon wihtin him... Wish my dad gave me that much power 8(....

Then Pein and sasuke together what the hell throw in Tobi aswell wont stand a chance against Naruto....

Could be... Awesome point. But dosent it take time to harness the Nature charkar... J-man just went Hermit mode, then summoned ma and pa... In the manga it dosent even show J-ma powering up. Like Pa frog this old still had to harness the natures chakar by powering up...
Jiraya probably used sage techniques as well but maybe different sage techniques, don't know...i don't think naruto will have hermit mode since naruto will always be the fox, he even has the wiskers for God's sakes, and it will look weird if a frog will have a snout and 9 tails don't you think?

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Don't!

I think it would look hella Weird! lol
Haha...hehehe...

Sup bro?? About time you showed up!!!

No one really likes the words Hermit Mode and I think peeps think Naruto would look ugly and hav a fat nose... I dont... He would look ok... I rather have him be with out it then withit.

FOX SAGE HERMIT MODE was made cus of the comment Maxxmouse made... Comment 450.

Why the hate on HERMIT MODE????

Last edited:

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha...hehehe...

Sup bro?? About time you showed up!!!

No one really likes the words Hermit Mode and I think peeps think Naruto would look ugly and hav a fat nose... I dont... He would look ok... I rather have him be with out it then withit.

FOX SAGE HERMIT MODE was made cus of the comment Maxxmouse made... Comment 450.

Not much.

Just house sitting at my cousins house and watchin his dogs.

Been busy today.

But just chillin.

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Im not for it but standing up for it cus it was the J-MANs move.

Last edited:

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have nothing against Hermit Mode but it's like Micheal Jordan's 23 it is retired and should be that way cuz there will be no one that can use it as well as him is the same case for J-man no one will look as badass as him with Hermit Mode...(and i think naruto will look wack cause he is shaped like a fox)...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and the fight between pein and naruto is gonna be off the hook were gonna see tons of summonings probably its gonna be higher than hokage level and lets face it as much we say O sasuke gets all the power ups and naruto needs more and stuff like that we kind of over look the fact that if naruto realy put his mind into it and was dead serious he could whipe out everyone and anyone he wanted cuz the 9 tails in him is no joke....

i have nothing against Hermit Mode but it's like Micheal Jordan's 23 it is retired and should be that way cuz there will be no one that can use it as well as him is the same case for J-man no one will look as badass as him with Hermit Mode...(and i think naruto will look wack cause he is shaped like a fox)...
naruto already has a fox mode and the fox mode and hermit mode is jus to many modes for one person and also i think naruto should learn how to control his fox mode better thats what mode he needs to work on

Last edited:

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See I just think it should JUST be J-man's move, Not Naruto's.

Kinda like Tsunade's regeneration, and Orochimaru's Grass Long Sword.

I fully get you... Im so down for it only being J-MANS move... please I hope naruto comes up with his own style...

Would Sage Trainnig make his Shadow Clones stronger so they wouldnt need just one hit to kill them???????

naruto is deffinatly gonna learn how to summon various kinda of badass toads i luv to see fights were they summon badass animals and stuff soo cant wait

I so agree... That would be cool, but then it would take the attention away form the shinobi... which wouldnt be that cool, be like POKEMON... Where trainer get ther beasts to fight...

In the other hand I always liked the summoning Jutsu and when used I was alway on me toes.. at the edge of my seat just to see what popped out. I so DOWN for more SUMMONING!!!

and the fight between pein and naruto is gonna be off the hook were gonna see tons of summonings probably its gonna be higher than hokage level and lets face it as much we say O sasuke gets all the power ups and naruto needs more and stuff like that we kind of over look the fact that if naruto realy put his mind into it and was dead serious he could whipe out everyone and anyone he wanted cuz the 9 tails in him is no joke....

naruto already has a fox mode and the fox mode and hermit mode is jus to many modes for one person and also i think naruto should learn how to control his fox mode better thats what mode he needs to work on

HAHAHA!!! so with you.... just gotta work on the name "FOX SAGE HERMIT MODE" just not doing it!!!

THAT TIME OF THE DAY!!! CATCH U ALL TOMORROW ITS FRIDAY!!!
&
MANGA AND ANIME get released... then start the waiting process again.

C U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.