Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
This is another spoiler (95% chance true) about maybe the next manga or something (not really sure what it is)But its about madara and shodaime and a war

ใƒžใƒ€ใƒฉใ€Œๅˆ†ใ‹ใ‚‹ใ‹๏ผŸใ€ใ€Œใ‚คใ‚ฟใƒใŒใŠๅ‰ใฎ็œผใซๅคฉ็…งใ‚’ไป•่พผใ‚“ใ ใ‹๏ผŸใ€ใ€ŒใŠๅ‰ใจใ‚ชใƒฌใ‚’ใฉใ†ใ—ใฆใ‚‚ๅผ•ใๅˆใ‚ใ›ใŸใใช ใ‹ใฃใŸใ‹ใ‚‰ใ ใ€
Madara: Do you understand? Why Itachi placed Amaterasu into your eyes? That was his last attempt to get me.
ใใฎๅพŒใ‚คใ‚ฟใƒใฎ็œŸๅฎŸใ‚’็Ÿฅใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎใฏ?ใจไธ€้€šใ‚Š่ฉฑใ™
Then goes the talk about truth behind Itachi
ใ™ใ‚‹ใจใ‚ตใ‚นใ‚ฑใฎ่กจๆƒ…ใŒๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‹
And Sasuke's face changes
ใ‚ตใ‚นใ‚ฑใ€Œไฝ•ใ„ใฃใฆใ‚“ใ ใ‚ณใ‚คใƒ„๏ผŸใ€ใ€Œ็œŸๅฎŸใ ใจ๏ผŸใ€
Sasuke: What did he? Is that the truth?
ใƒžใƒ€ใƒฉใ€Œๆ€ใ„ๅ‡บใ›ใ€ใ€ŒใŠๅ‰ใฎๅ„ชใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸๅ…„ใ‚’ใ€ "ๆ€ใ„ๅ‡บใ›" ๅ„ชใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸ" Madara: Remember. Your older brother was always so kind.
ๅ›žๆƒณใฟใŸใ„ใฎใŒๅฐ‘ใ—ๅ…ฅใ‚Šใใฎใพใพๆฐ—ใ‚’ๅคฑใ†ใ‚ตใ‚นใ‚ฑ
Sasuke having a little flashback and then faints
็›ฎ่ฆšใ‚ใ‚‹ใจๆ‹˜ๆŸใ•ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใŸ
When he wakes up he's restrained
ใใ—ใฆใƒžใƒ€ใƒฉใŒๆœจใฎ่‘‰ใ‹ใ‚‰ใฎไปปๅ‹™ใ ใจๆ•™ใˆใ‚‹(่ฉฑใฎๆตใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ๆœจใฎ่‘‰ใ‚’ๆŠœใ‘ใ‚‹ใฎใ‚‚ไปปๅ‹™ใฎๅ†…ใ‹๏ผŸ)
He can see Madara walks in Konoha.
ใƒžใƒ€ใƒฉใ€Œใใ‚ŒใŒ็œŸๅฎŸใธใฎๅ…ฅใ‚Šๅฃใ ใ€ใ€Œใ‚คใ‚ฟใƒใฎ่ฉฑใ‚’ใ™ใ‚‹ใซใฏๆœจใฎ่‘‰ๅ‰ต็ซ‹ใฎๆ™‚ไปฃใซ่ฉฑใ‚’ใ•ใ‹ใฎใผใ‚‰ใชใ‘ใ‚Œใฐใชใ‚‰ใช ใ„ใ€
Madara: This is begining of the truth. To learn truth about Itachi, we first must go back to the moment of Konoha's establishment.

ใƒžใƒ€ใƒฉใ€Œใ‚คใ‚ฟใƒใฏ็Š ็‰ฒใซใชใฃใŸใฎใ ใ€ใ€Œใใ‚‚ใใ‚‚ๆœจใฎ่‘‰้š ใ‚Œใซใฏ็”Ÿใพใ‚ŒใŸๆ™‚ใ‹ใ‚‰ๅ•้กŒใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚ใใ‚ŒใŒใ‚คใ‚ฟใƒใฎ็”Ÿ ใใ–ใพใ‚’ๆฑบใ‚ใŸใ€ใ€Œๅฐ‘ใ—้•ทใ„่ฉฑใซใชใ‚‹ใŒ่ฉฑใ™ใ“ใจใฏใ™ในใฆ็œŸๅฎŸใ ใ€ .็”Ÿใใ–ใพ
ไฟก็”จๅ‡บๆฅใชใ„ใจใ€่จผๆ‹ ใ‚’ๅ‡บใ›ใจใ‚ตใ‚นใ‚ฑใฏ่จ€ใ†ใŒๆœ€ๅพŒใฏใ€Œ่ฉฑใ›ใ€ใจ่จ€ใ†
Madara: Itachi is the victim. There was a problem being born in Konoha. That decided the way of Itachi's life. It's a long story.
*Can't make here anything clear*

ๅ›žๆƒณใจ่จ€ใ†ใ‹ๆ€ใ„ใง่ฉฑใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใช็‰ฉใซ็ชๅ…ฅ

ใใฎๆ™‚ไปฃใฎๆˆฆไบ‰ใฎไป•ๆ–นใ‚’่ฉฑ่‡ชๅˆ†ใฎ่ฉฑใ‚’ใ™ใ‚‹ใƒžใƒ€ใƒฉ
ใกใชใฟใซๅˆไปฃ็ซๅฝฑใฏๅƒๆ‰‹ไธ€ๆ—ใจ่จ€ใ†ๆœจใ‚’ไฝฟใ†ไธ€ๆ— ็ซๅฝฑ
ใใ—ใฆๆœ€ๅพŒใซใƒžใƒ€ใƒฉใŒๅˆไปฃใ‚’ๅฟใฎ้ ‚็‚นใงใ‚ใ‚Šๆ†งใ‚Œใ ใฃใŸใจ่ฉฑใ™
This is story about period of war
A clan that can use wood - a Senju clan

ไปฅไธŠ
ใ‚ใ‹ใ‚Šใšใ‚‰ใใ”ใ‚ใ‚“ใชใ•ใ„

he needs it for anything powerful, if you guys look at his eyes during oodama rasengan and rasenshuuriken, he has kyuubi eyes, and yes for the summoning too

Thats cuz he used a lot of chakra before and doesnt have much left and needs a litle boost
This poewr is like the sharingan for the uchihas or any kekkeigenkai

Last edited:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes i see it i guess what if he didnt use the kyuubi eye he wouldnt take a nice shot with rasenshuriken that mean he need the kyuubi chakra to see threw it

madara what do u mean is about madara and shodaime in a war

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
yes i see it i guess what if he didnt use the kyuubi eye he wouldnt take a nice shot with rasenshuriken that mean he need the kyuubi chakra to see threw it

madara what do u mean is about madara and shodaime in a war
I mean that the spoiler after this one will talk about madara, shodaime, and a war either between them or them togeter against someone else

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok

Never a double chapter. This ultimately means, that for the next month we will get more history that will unfold some more back story that is much needed and maybe reveal more about the mystery of the night that the Kyuubi attacked Konoha and Minato during that whole situation. I sure hope so though.... 'cause I needs to know what happened fully back then and what Minato was up to when all his planning (if that) to what/why he did what he did. AND, what happened to kushina in that - cause she didn't die giving birth to Naruto... so there is something else in that whole situation that ties both of naruto's parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.