Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for me it was you being too pushy and your soft defense on drago
I don't think me defending Drago was alignment indicative really as I've done it regardless of alignment. This reminds me, in Dazai's game I was a lyncher and people were suspecting me because I wasn't defending anyone. Apparently that's part of my style.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Poison

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Your vote could have gotten beta lynched I know I messed up with lynching konna but we could have won if you had lynched beta instead of me. He clearly lied after alhbarna said he protected him if he was attacked he would have come out early as I did that made me 100% sure that beta was scum but why alhbarna protected him was never u logical for me.
At the time you looked way more ascummy then Finalbeta, plus my ability said finalbeta was innocent. It wouldnt make any snece if I voted for him over you :/

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think me defending Drago was alignment indicative really as I've done it regardless of alignment. This reminds me, in Dazai's game I was a lyncher and people were suspecting me because I wasn't defending anyone. Apparently that's part of my style.
No matter what you're doing. If some player saw and think an act like that could be an indication of same alignment and coincidentally you and that guy are mafia so he has the right to used that 'act' as a proof to suspect and lynch you and that player here is AL_sama.

Like Soulkiller said "All people are mafia to me except the confirmed one"

Reactions: MadieV and Poison

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter what you're doing. If some player saw and think an act like that could be an indication of same alignment and coincidentally you and that guy are mafia so he has the right to used that 'act' as a proof to suspect and lynch you and that player here is AL_sama.

That's true. In this case, he was correct. I was more referring that after a while, you start getting used to the players and their styles and you start figuring out their meta basing it on your observations and their history as both mafia and town.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally, @Odd, I've been wondering what gave me away with you. Admittedly I was extra bold as a wolfie~ because we had an ability that would give us unlimited revives if we killed Naruto and we found Naruto Day 1 so I felt it wouldn't hurt to be more open about my pushes. The revive power understandably got nerfed mid game but I was in too deep at that point, lol. What pointed you in my direction?
It's really hard to pinpoint but you looked like you were doing townie things just to be seen doing townie things to me

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Indeed, but similar to what Madie said, after a while, you get a feel for a player's meta and you can't really really scum read them for certain things anymore and just so you know, I'll defend Madie in every game I play in with her if I find the reasoning used against her to be unjust.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed, but similar to what Madie said, after a while, you get a feel for a player's meta and you can't really really scum read them for certain things anymore and just so you know, I'll defend Madie in every game I play in with her if I find the reasoning used against her to be unjust.
Yeah I can agree with that. So players need to be more sharp and need to heighten their awareness. I also have a lot of members here that I have used to their meta but I know this game is not one way solution game.
Post automatically merged:

So I need to burst out of my 'comfort zone' if I found it necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.