MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess the only solution to this delima would be to find who was telling the truth. If Junegirl was telling the truth of not being able to read then I have to be lying. If I'm telling the truth then Junegirl is lying, and because Ik I'm telling the truth Junegirl is the liar in this scenario. So who do you believe?
Between the two, I believe you're the more trustworthy one. I've been having my doubts about Junegirl, your role is clearly defined and there hasn't been any counterclaims so yeah, I think you're the investigative role out of the two.
Post automatically merged:

I have yet to vote him simply because in Mafia there's a dynamic called OMGUS.

Basically it means that if a player votes you you shall not vote him back unless you won't look like panicking or overreacting anymore.
It's not OMGUS if there's substance behind your vote.

So, the only confirmed town member is gone now...we're pretty much in the dark.

We can start by identifying who we see closet to being mafia:
On my list

Mafia:
Almost Mafia: Junegirl, MadieV, Avito
Almost Townie:
Townie: Finalbeta, Me, alubama

Whos the 7th person?
Tfw Ryu is so inactive he doesn't even make the suspect list, lol.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Between the two, I believe you're the more trustworthy one. I've been having my doubts about Junegirl, your role is clearly defined and there hasn't been any counterclaims so yeah, I think you're the investigative role out of the two.

It's not OMGUS if there's substance behind your vote.

So, the only confirmed town member is gone now...we're pretty much in the dark.

Tfw Ryu is so inactive he doesn't even make the suspect list, lol.
If thats the case then do you think Junegirl is mafia? What do you think about Avito? Finalbeta?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If thats the case then do you think Junegirl is mafia? What do you think about Avito? Finalbeta?
I've been thinking Junegirl is mafia since day one, hence why the first vote I placed in this game, was on her.

As for Avito, I'm not sure what to think tbh. I really don't like the fact that he has an iron passive. That ability is 99.9% of the times, a scum ability. He also unexpectedly claimed it, out of nowhere, risking getting roleblocked tonight. That was too panicky for me.

I'm trying to re-read the thread, looking for something. I'm not sure if Alubama mentioned it but why did she protect Beta again? He was a leading suspect last phase so she deciding to protect him is...hmm...surprising to say the least.

*anti town ability.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I've been thinking Junegirl is mafia since day one, hence why the first vote I placed in this game, was on her.

As for Avito, I'm not sure what to think tbh. I really don't like the fact that he has an iron passive. That ability is 99.9% of the times, a scum ability. He also unexpectedly claimed it, out of nowhere, risking getting roleblocked tonight. That was too panicky for me.

I'm trying to re-read the thread, looking for something. I'm not sure if Alubama mentioned it but why did she protect Beta again? He was a leading suspect last phase so she deciding to protect him is...hmm...surprising to say the least.

*anti town ability.
Why did you think Junegirl was mafia, I think Alubama protected Finalbeta becaue he didnt see him as guilty, but then again why did you @Alubama

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assume there's very little time left. So I will vote the person I find most suspicious.

Vote Lynch: Avito
Reason:
Iron passives are usually anti town aligned. If he's the GF then he's probably Madara.

Why did you think Junegirl was mafia, I think Alubama protected Finalbeta becaue he didnt see him as guilty, but then again why did you @Alubama
There's something about her behavior that I find odd. She usually comes to the thread, votes and leaves. Barely interacts with players, barely gives her opinion on other players other than the ones she's lynching, doesn't test and always go to the point. But what strikes me as even more odd is that this is supposedly her first mafia game but she seems to be very familiar with the mechanics. My theory since day one has been that she's probably getting all the information and instructions she needs from the mafia chat.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Votes so far ~
@All_Red - Avito
@Avito - Finalbeta
@Junegirl_19 - Finalbeta
@Finalbeta - Avito
@Alubama - Avito
@MadieV - Avito

Avito - 4
Finalbeta - 2

Yet another blow to Konoha. The last legendary Sennin was Lynched by its own village people.

@Avito is lynched. Avito was Jiraiya.

You must be registered to see images

Active: Tale of utterly gutsy Shinobi]: Each night, you can gift player an ability to grant the super kill .
[Passive : Sage mode]: Jiraiya will each night learn the role of one random player visiting them. If no one visits him on any given night, the he will learns nothing. Additionally, the Jiraiya has immunity against all forms of night or day kills and can only die if lynched.

Win cons: You win when all the threats from Konohagukre are eliminated.

Night Phase 5 has already begun.

Alive:

6. @Finalbeta
8. @MadieV
14. @All_Red
15. @Ryu Kishi
21. @Junegirl_19
22. @Alubama

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Night 5 Action :

Sai used ??? on ??? was successful in blocking them .

Neiji used ???? on ????

The kill was performed on @Alubama (Sai )

Greetings Player you are Sai:
You must be registered for see images

[Active: Ink clone technique]: You have access to jail keeping Night action, Jail keeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their night action that night.

Condition: You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from kill, nor you will learn whether your target had a night action.

Win cons: You win when all the threats from Konohagukre are eliminated.

ALIVE

6. @Finalbeta
8. @MadieV
14. @All_Red
15. @Ryu Kishi
21. @Junegirl_19

DAY 6 has begun :​

Last edited:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
So Alubama truly protected me the other night this means I need to figure out who attempted to kill me exactly and we have got to find this Juubi Jin.
Okay junegirl is innocent, meaning, Guy is mafia. Heres why: Alubama blocked MadieV meaning she couldn't kill him during that night. Therefor she couldnt gave killed him. I investigated Junegirl and found hed to be innocent so she couldnt have killed Alubama, that leaves us with Finalbeta and d Guy. I already investigated you and found you to be innocent. Therefore by process of elimination: Ryu is mafia.
Vote Lynch: Ryu
Reason: Stated Above

Jubbi Jin has to be MadieV because everyone else is innocent exept Ryu.

Guy is Ryu autocorrect is dumb.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay junegirl is innocent, meaning, Guy is mafia. Heres why: Alubama blocked MadieV meaning she couldn't kill him during that night. Therefor she couldnt gave killed him. I investigated Junegirl and found hed to be innocent so she couldnt have killed Alubama, that leaves us with Finalbeta and d Guy. I already investigated you and found you to be innocent. Therefore by process of elimination: Ryu is mafia.
Reason: Stated Above

Jubbi Jin has to be MadieV because everyone else is innocent exept Ryu.

Guy is Ryu autocorrect is dumb.
This makes sense... so Ryu is basically the last Mafia member you think? To be honest Madie as Juubi Jin would fit (I definitely think the character is Mafia judging from the write up), but Ryu has also been behaving quite strange. Just look at his activity rate... I think it would make sense that he tried to stay away from problems all this time by being so inactive... I don't exclude the possibility there's only 1 mafia left and not 2 and in that case it's just Juubi Jin but maybe since the game started with 22 players which is quite a lot, Mafia faction could be bigger and we definitely cannot mislynch today.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
This makes sense... so Ryu is basically the last Mafia member you think? To be honest Madie as Juubi Jin would fit (I definitely think the character is Mafia judging from the write up), but Ryu has also been behaving quite strange. Just look at his activity rate... I think it would make sense that he tried to stay away from problems all this time by being so inactive... I don't exclude the possibility there's only 1 mafia left and not 2 and in that case it's just Juubi Jin but maybe since the game started with 22 players which is quite a lot, Mafia faction could be bigger and we definitely cannot mislynch today.

@Junegirl_19
Also isn't Juubi Jin mafia?

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote Lynch All red

town will lose if you vote for me. Believe it!

vote Lynch: Al red

Reason: leading town to its demise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.