Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What kind of weird is that?

And also can you elaborate more on this one?
"Extending from last phase, the reasoning you're presenting for your votes is a little questionable."
Of course. I don't like your hesitation on voting either Drago or Sagebee last phase. Mafia is all about making a stance and both candidates had something on them. Even more so because you were the first person onto Sagebee so, if Sagebee didn't convince you then you should've mercilessly voted him. If he did then you should've voted for the other candidate to, at the very least, save him. He was an independent so it is very possible that mafia thought they were mislynching a townie. That is why I don't like your hesitation.

As for Gister this phase, he claimed the main character of the series and I do believe fake claims are possible, however, with so many other candidates that have even more incriminating evidence against them, for Gister to be your choice, with an angle of the 'roleblocking announcement' doesn't make sense to me.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The odds of Itachi being an Akatsuki member are very high at this point imo. The only reason for a Mafia member to lynch Sagebee was saving Drago, it would be different if it was the SK instead but this would mean that the SK didn't kill at night since having both day and night kills would make him too overpowered. The only chance is that there's a vig combined with Mafia and both used the night kill and also the lover roles, an improbable scenario imo.
That sucks you can be right

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Gister was kinda role revealing but nothing happened to him by the mods so for me it seemed like he was faking it that way, cuz he got no consequences that we knew of.
We don't know if something happened to him or not. He was supposed to be roleblocked at night and it's clear as day that not all actions appear in the night results writeup.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really don't understand why people were making an advance on Gister. Wasn't the guy practically proven to be Naruto last phase?

I also wonder where are half the players of this game? It's going to be impossible to get reads when people are not getting themselves involved in the game. You only have to look at last dayphase's vote count to see that more than half the players didn't make their stance clear regarding the leading wagons that were presented last phase.

@Ansatsuken, I could be wrong but there's something weird about your play this phase and I have to admit I'm not liking it. Extending from last phase, the reasoning you're presenting for your votes is a little questionable.

@Starboy, get in here.

Vote Lynch: Dragomir
Seems you're not responding fast enough I willl answer you.

There's clearly nothing wierd with my playing style inside this phase. Its same as before posting a lot, asking a question, creates theory, giving my opinion among other things.

I'm still in control of myself. Yes I aware that I need to adjust the way I approach this day phase it because of previous day actions. There's number of things that I need to get clear so players can understand my actual intentions. Rather than counter voting I approach every player
through discussion and conversation first. Its all for one thing, to eliminate misunderstandings, doubt etc etc.

You can read my reply to Michelle to understand it.

Entering this DP my goal is to find scum with one thought in my mind that Scum are more than one. Rather than focusing on Odd and Dragomir only I tried to look into others. Until Odd or Dragomir shows me enough evidence and reason for me to vote one of them.
My vote on Gister is not absolute. It will change if the situation change when I get more better target. You can read my reasoning on why I voted Gister in the couple of pages back.

Reactions: MadieV

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's clearly nothing wierd with my playing style inside this phase. Its same as before posting a lot, asking a question, creates theory, giving my opinion among other things.

I'm still in control of myself. Yes I aware that I need to adjust the way I approach this day phase it because of previous day actions. There's number of things that I need to get clear so players can understand my actual intentions. Rather than counter voting I approach every player
through discussion and conversation first. Its all for one thing, to eliminate misunderstandings, doubt etc etc.

Entering this DP my goal is to find scum with one thought in my mind that Scum are more than one. Rather than focusing on Odd and Dragomir only I tried to look into others. Until Odd or Dragomir shows me enough evidence and reason for me to vote one of them.
My vote on Gister is not absolute. It will change if the situation change when I get more better target. You can read my reasoning on why I voted Gister in the couple of pages back.
Your vote on Gister is null right now because he's dead. It's time to set sights on other players.

I'm not liking how inactive some players are. My main lead yesterday was Junegirl and she definitely has not made anything to make my suspicions subside. I know she's new but her posts seem very carefully constructed and for some reason, she votes immediately when she comes to the thread. I don't know if it's just me, but it strikes me as odd that she's so quick to vote on her first game.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course. I don't like your hesitation on voting either Drago or Sagebee last phase. Mafia is all about making a stance and both candidates had something on them. Even more so because you were the first person onto Sagebee so, if Sagebee didn't convince you then you should've mercilessly voted him. If he did then you should've voted for the other candidate to, at the very least, save him. He was an independent so it is very possible that mafia thought they were mislynching a townie. That is why I don't like your hesitation.

As for Gister this phase, he claimed the main character of the series and I do believe fake claims are possible, however, with so many other candidates that have even more incriminating evidence against them, for Gister to be your choice, with an angle of the 'roleblocking announcement' doesn't make sense to me.
This is my reply to Michelle regarding to the previous DP votes.

To be honest tying the vote is one of the option I also thought at that time.
I'm not saying that I'm very certain that host will pull a double kill but regardless of that Sagebee is sure lynched. AL_sama(Townie) and MadieV managed to convince me that at least one person who voted Sagebee could be Scum and that player is potentially Dragomir. Sagebee was not the one who moved me to unvoted eventhough his persistence efforts of saving himself shaken my conviction little bit.

And then this happened,

And these is my respond to that,

So here you see my response to it. I'm not yet finished finalize my decision. There's still 30 minutes left. I want to test Sagebee a little more before I cast my final vote. So when that happened tie is the result and I can only silently pray.

It because I can be reason with. I give people chances. Look how I gave Chihaya(LOL Game) a chance to proved herself innocent and she turned out as one.

"in my oppinion his attack nullified his deffense and made me react.", and that is you. Every people have different set of thinking. Maybe you are not the overthinking type of person so you don't have a problem accepting your decision but I still questioning "is my decision can be right or can be wrong?"

Towniev also can be aggressive like that if people going to lynch him. To be honest Townie has more right to be aggressive in defending/saving themself than a Scum because they are a good alignment. So Sagebee played like a townie eventhough he is scum.

That's my explanation.
Post automatically merged:

You also need to take into consideration that we're all still clueless on this game set up. So everything are not so obvious. Put yourself inside townie's shoes and you can feel what I felt, an uncertainty. But if you put yourself inside Mafia's shoes you wont feel something like that because everything is very clear for you. You doesn't need to know who is Townie and other scum eventhough Mafia also need to recognize other scum but they have other means to do that.
To be honest my plan/my option involving the same two players(Sagebee and Dragomir)

You're suspecting Dragomir before and until today. And I chose to go with Sagebee. Yes I unvoted. It means a tie. Its either Sagebee die alone or both die.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my reply to Michelle regarding to the previous DP votes.

To be honest my plan/my option involving the same two players(Sagebee and Dragomir)

You're suspecting Dragomir before and until today. And I chose to go with Sagebee. Yes I unvoted. It means a tie. Its either Sagebee die alone or both die.
What tests were you trying to run on him? He'd been defending himself for a solid 24 hours. I doubt if he didn't manage to convince you then, the last 30 minutes would've made a difference. He even claimed so there was not much he could've done at that point.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Tbh I thought you wouldv been a target on the first night for the maffia because you put up a lot off pressure on certain people and they
started to panick as you mentioned in your pleads against them. After that you approached apriori who then told you he had a plan to reveal odd's identity. You kept your focus some time on odd to not reveal you might be working together, but in the end you lynched sagebee an unknown loud presence that might **** you guys up.

After all this Odd was saved from a lynch, the day phase ended quickly[through itachi which is a option for your pancake] so apriori could get killed. And you could get back to playing the good towny.

I'm not that sure about Odd's role anymore cuz this is getting a hefty book to read through.

I cannot reveal too much considering I want to play the game in a more fair way despite another player. If my hunches prove to be correct, which I will admit depends on the information revealed during the write up for next day phase, then "Odd" flavor will be revealed to me.

Once revealed I can take the eyes of the public off to save a town member OR confirm that the eyes need to stay on him. Odd's death in the day ruins what I am currently setting up. If revealed Mafia, then we have information gathered by reviewing his interactions or lack thereof with the player base.

That information is vital but short lived. My test, if he proves to be mafia, will give town such a lead that its insane in my opinion.

So my top 3 for voting rn are;

Odd
Ansa
Drago

Last edited:
Reactions: Gutsy

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What tests were you trying to run on him? He'd been defending himself for a solid 24 hours. I doubt if he didn't manage to convince you then, the last 30 minutes would've made a difference. He even claimed so there was not much he could've done at that point.
My plan is to asking him for the last time why you are so convince that I should voted for Dragomir? Do you think if Dragomir flip Mafia you're cleared? It because I will still going to target you in the next day.

But I not able to tell him that so I could never see his response because of Itachi.

Tbh I thought you wouldv been a target on the first night for the maffia because you put up a lot off pressure on certain people and they
started to panick as you mentioned in your pleads against them. After that you approached apriori who then told you he had a plan to reveal odd's identity. You kept your focus some time on odd to not reveal you might be working together, but in the end you lynched sagebee an unknown loud presence that might **** you guys up.

After all this Odd was saved from a lynch, the day phase ended quickly[through itachi which is a option for your pancake] so apriori could get killed. And you could get back to playing the good towny.

I'm not that sure about Odd's role anymore cuz this is getting a hefty book to read through.

So my top 3 for voting rn are;

Odd
Ansa
Drago
Pancakes?

And what are you talking about? I really unable to follow your line of thinking here and at the end of the day you still have the same players that some players here think very suspicious, Odd and Dragomir

To be honest all the players(Sagebee and Dragomir) bar Odd that being a targeted before and now can be double kill in the previous DP if not for host playing with game format.

So how I'm being a suspect here?

I'm being a suspect because I suspecting or wanting to kill Dragomir beside being suspicious on Sagebee.

If not me putting my suspicion on Sagebee and he triggered, no one knows who is Sagebee or care about him. A Cult. I think more dangerous than SK or Mafia.

You can call it a luck or coincidence but at least appreciate it. Its a rare given opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: GinkoSha and MadieV

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My plan is to asking him for the last time why you are so convince that I should voted for Dragomir? Do you think if Dragomir flip Mafia you're cleared? It because I will still going to target you in the next day.

But I not able to tell him that so I could never see his response because of Itachi.
@Ansatsuken he only wanted to be alive one NP to recruit someone. That was his only reason to be so desperate.
You took as granted the lynch of both but in the last 30 minutes if all players played, another wagon (the 3rd) could be formed and with this Sagebee being saved, with you still being hesitant - i saw this happening on other site.
And today you voted Gister. This was the second moment when i didn't recognise you after the yesterday unvote.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@.@ ok
I don.t really get the pankakes and the avatar thingy but i.m in mood for some rn lol.
If Ansa is one of the bad guys then it.s still kinda a very risky move to wanna lynch a player and then superkill him at the same time.

Odd got his wish come true apparently people started voting for Dragomir.

Alice in Noodleland being cautious of what huh? ;)have smth to hide there?

Alubama and Gutsy feel a bit off. Or maybe it.s just my hunger.
Kinda difficult to just go with guts when i don.t know about these characters as much as you guys do

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is common for scum players to protect the obvious townie so they can get town credibility on the flip.
Not really. When the person is so obviously a Townie, a competent Town should protect them so a lynch that should have never happened happens.

Scum will only protect those that they themselves know are Town from a role invest or something like that, where it's not so obvious for Town.

Reactions: MadieV
Status
Not open for further replies.