Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explain to me

Why you find I weird? And how you couldn't understand it?

I will explain to you after that. Any incredulity or doubt need to be cleared out.
I found Sagebee's behaviour very scum like so i voted him even if at the start of your convo with him i wasn't convinced you are right. Immediatly after my vote, you unvoted. Like you had things in a balance and I broked it, thing that made you react and reestablish the previous state. Am i wrong?
Why didn't you see him slipping and turned your back by unvoting? What made you doubt yourself? Actually you answered that you were impressed by his defense but in my oppinion his attack nullified his deffense and made me react. You saw just his deffese but not his aggresivity.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes he was murdered and so was Dupa, i dont know if dupa was with Apriori, or if they were murdered separately? if so more than one killer? or can it only be one? and if a serial killer is around it sounds like Odd is a good candidate for it.
Sorry for late reply

Here I think about this possibility
  • It could be they are 'lover'. . Scum/Mafia killed Apriori but Dupa took the hit too because they're lover. Both killings came with the same write up "genitored".
If we only have 2 Scums(Mafia & Serial Killer) left it could be mafia that killed them.

Sai role could be a Vigilante as Sai is an Anbu black ops' member, the Konoha's assasin squad. But he failed his night role. It's either his target was being protected or bullet proof.

That's my theory

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Day2 PhaseAction

Hokage's Order

"Lady Tsunade here. Standing with me, is my advisor, Shizune. I am glad to report that Anbu Black Ops have discovered the identities and locations of 2 Akatsuki members. We are working tirelessly to apprehend them."

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I found Sagebee's behaviour very scum like so i voted him even if at the start of your convo with him i wasn't convinced you are right. Immediatly after my vote, you unvoted. Like you had things in a balance and I broked it, thing that made you react and reestablish the previous state. Am i wrong?
To be honest tying the vote is one of the option I also thought at that time.
I'm not saying that I'm very certain that host will pull a double kill but regardless of that Sagebee is sure lynched. AL_sama(Townie) and MadieV managed to convince me that at least one person who voted Sagebee could be Scum and that player is potentially Dragomir. Sagebee was not the one who moved me to unvoted eventhough his persistence efforts of saving himself shaken my conviction little bit.

And then this happened,

Incoming Day Phase :
You must be registered for see images

Itachi has used ??? on ??? and ends the day phase .
And these is my respond to that,

That's not fair
There should be a reason why he did that? We still have 30 minutes left.
So here you see my response to it. I'm not yet finished finalize my decision. There's still 30 minutes left. I want to test Sagebee a little more before I cast my final vote. So when that happened tie is the result and I can only silently pray.

Why didn't you see him slipping and turned your back by unvoting? What made you doubt yourself? Actually you answered that you were impressed by his defense but in my oppinion his attack nullified his deffense and made me react. You saw just his deffese but not his aggresivity.
It because I can be reason with. I give people chances. Look how I gave Chihaya(LOL Game) a chance to proved herself innocent and she turned out as one.

"in my oppinion his attack nullified his deffense and made me react.", and that is you. Every people have different set of thinking. Maybe you are not the overthinking type of person so you don't have a problem accepting your decision but I still questioning "is my decision can be right or can be wrong?"

Towniev also can be aggressive like that if people going to lynch him. To be honest Townie has more right to be aggressive in defending/saving themself than a Scum because they are a good alignment. So Sagebee played like a townie eventhough he is scum.

That's my explanation.
Post automatically merged:

You also need to take into consideration that we're all still clueless on this game set up. So everything are not so obvious. Put yourself inside townie's shoes and you can feel what I felt, an uncertainty. But if you put yourself inside Mafia's shoes you wont feel something like that because everything is very clear for you. You doesn't need to know who is Townie and other scum eventhough Mafia also need to recognize other scum but they have other means to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd and Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest tying the vote is one of the option I also thought at that time.
I'm not saying that I'm very certain that host will pull a double kill but regardless of that Sagebee is sure lynched. AL_sama(Townie) and MadieV managed to convince me that at least one person who voted Sagebee could be Scum and that player is potentially Dragomir. Sagebee was not the one who moved me to unvoted eventhough his persistence efforts of saving himself shaken my conviction little bit.

And then this happened,

And these is my respond to that,

So here you see my response to it. I'm not yet finished finalize my decision. There's still 30 minutes left. I want to test Sagebee a little more before I cast my final vote. So when that happened tie is the result and I can only silently pray.

It because I can be reason with. I give people chances. Look how I gave Chihaya(LOL Game) a chance to proved herself innocent and she turned out as one.

"in my oppinion his attack nullified his deffense and made me react.", and that is you. Every people have different set of thinking. Maybe you are not the overthinking type of person so you don't have a problem accepting your decision but I still questioning "is my decision can be right or can be wrong?"

Towniev also can be aggressive like that if people going to lynch him. To be honest Townie has more right to be aggressive in defending/saving themself than a Scum because they are a good alignment. So Sagebee played like a townie eventhough he is scum.

That's my explanation.
I can resonate with your wish to test Sagebee more, i wanted myself that but i didn't have the chance :-/

About the overthinking stuff i made the mistake to overthink at Tigger's movements and reasonings in League of Legends game and didn't follow my gut feeling i had the whole game, which affected the outcome of the game. I've learned a lesson then.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can resonate with your wish to test Sagebee more, i wanted myself that but i didn't have the chance :-/

About the overthinking stuff i made the mistake to overthink at Tigger's movements and reasonings in League of Legends game and didn't follow my gut feeling i had the whole game, which affected the outcome of the game. I've learned a lesson then.
I also need to learn something from this. I need to be more sharp and prepared this time.

Day2 PhaseAction

Hokage's Order

"Lady Tsunade here. Standing with me, is my advisor, Shizune. I am glad to report that Anbu Black Ops have discovered the identities and locations of 2 Akatsuki members. We are working tirelessly to apprehend them."
Attention to Sai role here(any player) I know you're Konoha's Anbu Black Ops and your task/role is assassination, you're a Vigilante I know. So give us(Townie) any leads. That Scum could be bullet proof or invisible at night so only lynch can kill him. Don't expose directly your role but try using a hint. We will try to hear/read it. Make a case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Gister Whats you take on all of this? we haven't heard a single thing since SB got lynched.

As for as i'm concerned I don't like how quiet he is.

Incoming Day Action:
???? used Samehada to stop ???
Anybody got any idea what this might mean?
I remember that he could regen his own injuries, Imprison people. He also had acces to a Summon and a 'silent kill'

Manga wise that is

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Koto, that level of planning is beneath me. Good news is that Mafia isn't going to touch you because you are incredibly easy to manipulate
No it's not. Remember the game that we played together as Mafia? We abused that angle. I mainly did it as I had to but we had planned in the chat.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gister is not getting role blocked by host from all of his claims of being Naruto must mean something. He could be bluffing around about his role and people bite it. So he possibly not Naruto role but something else. Sagebee made an instant claimed to be Shikamaru but he actually Orochimaru.

Any cops around here?

For the time being I will..

Vote Lynch: Gister

for purpose of pressuring him.

@Gister

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The less active concern me too

-Starboy for example

And also people that only post to meet this requirement "You must post at least 4 times in the Day Phases" just to stay alive.

In the Previous Game Alice did these a lot.

Right now I saw Alice again, 6thHokage as usual, Avito.

Yes I understood, you don't sure who could be scum but at least try voicing your opinion consistently and oftenly.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The less active concern me too

-Starboy for example

And also people that only post to meet this requirement "You must post at least 4 times in the Day Phases" just to stay alive.

In the Previous Game Alice did these a lot.

Right now I saw Alice again, 6thHokage as usual, Avito.

Yes I understood, you don't sure who could be scum but at least try voicing your opinion consistently and oftenly.
I'm getting ready to post soon. I'm going through certain players' posts.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gister is not getting role blocked by host from all of his claims of being Naruto must mean something. He could be bluffing around about his role and people bite it. So he possibly not Naruto role but something else. Sagebee made an instant claimed to be Shikamaru but he actually Orochimaru.

Any cops around here?

For the time being I will..

for purpose of pressuring him.

@Gister
For the same purpose im voting him aswell.

All my suspicion towards gister has been since the beginning so i'm not sheeping here for the people that think so.

Sai might be a cop no?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel there is more than 3 Akatsuki role(All mafia) in this game

Look what we have right now?

Madara, Masked Tobi, Kisame(Samehada in the write up is the hint), potentially Zetsu, Nagato(Using his path in the write up), Itachi is 50/50(he can be an Anbu or an Akatsuki). What else is coming?

Added,

-Serial Killer.

-Cult is dead.

That's why host wanting at least 25 players in this game so townie can have possible chance to win this game.

For the same purpose im voting him aswell.

All my suspicion towards gister has been since the beginning so i'm not sheeping here for the people that think so.

Sai might be a cop no?
About Sai? Not sure, to be decided in the future

I'm getting ready to post soon. I'm going through certain players' posts.
That is very good to know

Last edited:

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why lynch Gister? Itachi didn't end the day phase early to save Gister
Trying to pressure him into answering. I called him out 3x now and still hasn't replied.

I'm starting to think he just gave up tbh

+ for all we know Gister could be itachi

Didn't he also state he was near impossible to kill except for lynching?

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trying to pressure him into answering. I called him out 3x now and still hasn't replied.

I'm starting to think he just gave up tbh

+ for all we know Gister could be itachi

Didn't he also state he was near impossible to kill except for lynching?
Dragomir is Itachi in my opinion, Gister is Naruto

Sasuke is a loose cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.