MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Dragomir is a townie after we lynched him would you accept the consequences? I still believe that Junegirl_19 and Apriori are townies.

It could be he pretending not reading it to look like an inexperienced player. This is random role distribution game. So host will not chose the player to represent what role. Random number generator will do the job. If you get mafia role and at the same time you have little knowledge about mafia that's very unfortunate. But mafia team is an informed minority so mafia team member will inform other mafia member what actually is going on in the game thread. So its either Sagebee is pretending or he is alone
I have a town read on Apriori but why do you believe Junegirl is town?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Dragomir is a townie after we lynched him would you accept the consequences? I still believe that Junegirl_19 and Apriori are townies.

It could be he pretending not reading it to look like an inexperienced player. This is random role distribution game. So host will not chose the player to represent what role. Random number generator will do the job. If you get mafia role and at the same time you have little knowledge about mafia that's very unfortunate. But mafia team is an informed minority so mafia team member will inform other mafia member what actually is going on in the game thread. So its either Sagebee is pretending or he is alone
Yes if dragomir is townie I have no choice but to accept consequence since I'm likely suspect after him

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's better to say hes likely not mafia by my moves so far.

If I am scum theres other roles that exist like cultist so doesnt mean I'm mafia.

Dragomir to me shown more signs of potential mafia backing

What I've learned so far from playing Mafia is that consistency can be a great arsenal here. And thats where you made a mistake. You're inconsistent.

What I am really hoping right now is that after this DP you're really a scum and not a townie.

And heaven help us all this NP if you're a townie.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I think it's better to say hes likely not mafia by my moves so far. "

This part ^
I think I'm clearly not mafia by my moves because I've put attention on myself tried to do a force lynch on ansta on day 1 noob move on my part and literally no support till now people realizing that I'm acting like a noob town because mafia member wluodnt put blatant attention especially on day one putting a target on my back for the beginning of the game

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I've learned so far from playing Mafia is that consistency can be a great arsenal here. And thats where you made a mistake. You're inconsistent.

What I am really hoping right now is that after this DP you're really a scum and not a townie.

And heaven help us all this NP if you're a townie.
What do you mean inconsistent and why are you hoping I'm scum

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's something that doesn't convince me about Sage. He has been switching votes way too fast during the last hour. His reasons moreover weren't of the best ones.

He voted June out of basically a gut feeling and switched to Drago after a few minutes. Not to mention he originally voted someone else too.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not because she is new but because of Random number generator/potential random role distribution its very unlikely June get Scum role.
It is as unlikely as any of us being scum considering all players have a X/22 chances of landing on a scum role. With a game this big, you can count with at least 7 scum roles. I don't think relying on RNG to town read someone is a good approach to be quite frank.

Reactions: Avito

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is as unlikely as any of us being scum considering all players have a X/22 chances of landing on a scum role. With a game this big, you can count with at least 7 scum roles. I don't think relying on RNG to town read someone is a good approach to be quite frank.
So you're saying this game could have 7 Scums playing? Soulkiller's 20 players game only have 5 Scums.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's something that doesn't convince me about Sage. He has been switching votes way too fast during the last hour. His reasons moreover weren't of the best ones.

He voted June out of basically a gut feeling and switched to Drago after a few minutes. Not to mention he originally voted someone else too.
I'm suspicious of June but only voted her to tie the vote as I said earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.