Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Continue*

So between the two Dragomir could be the one and Junegirl is a townie.

Apriori said he is 'testing'. Testing his plan. So I think that can be considered as activity with townie flavor. So we just need to wait to see how his plan pans out before we judge him future.
I dont know about apriori means unless hes admitting to be investigator or connected to it which puts a target on him by mafia

And you believe dragomir and June are town? Why?

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
So it could be Sagebee saw how poor Gister's playing style in this game, his playing style could get him into a problem if not now, it can be later on. That poor playing style has affected Sagebee the most amongst all Mafia mates. He then saw Ansatsuken put him inside his suspicious list which Sagebee think that is not a good prospect. Anytime he could get caught. He panicked and started voting Ansatsuken and not engaged in discussion first. With hope he can convinced players to look into Ansatsuken's actions. But from all the players in this game he only alerted Ansatsuken's other suspicious candidates in Gutsy and Starboy. I think one of the two could be a scum. Why he's not calling for Gister? It because its too risky for them(mafia). Better kept the distance since people doesn't aware yet.

That is my simple theory.
Sage's actions have definitely taken attention away from Gister whom I suggest will grill in the next day phase. If you see my list of suspicious people, then you'll see he was number 1 for me.

What does odd not dying have to do with you lynching me
Post automatically merged:

So votes not formatted correctly dont count?
Votes that are not formatted do not count. They have said this multiple times lol BUT I already explained why I voted for you. It is either you did not care to read, did not understand what you read, or choosing to act oblivious here. You tell me what is happening.

@Apriori can you retract your vote for me ive read your comments and from it it seems you dont have strong suspicion of me but only voted me because you believe it makes you less suspicious because you want to save odd

Right now odd isnt a high mafia target and this will only give arguements to be suspicious of you two down the line
I do have suspicion of you. I never said it makes me less suspicious with the test I am trying to conduct. I actually said its quite risky. Really re-read my post. I have welcomed the danger of dying if I am wrong. This is a guessing game and I am simply willing to guess. Cannot be right all the time.

I will only move my vote around to save Odd from dying JUST so my test can be played. Come Day Phase 2, I do not care if Odd is lynched.

If Sagebee(if he truly a town) really turning into an easy target point for mafia by taking advantage of his carelessness and hastiness that means we should consider to look into these players who voted him except Koto.

-Dragomir
-Apriori
-Junegirl_19

If Dragomir really a Mafia he should ordered Junegirl_19 to distancing. Its not a wise move from such an experienced player(Dragomir) voted the same player(Sagebee) with his newbie team partner(Junegirl_19). So I ruled out the possibility of Dragomir and Junegirl_19 have any connection.
I would not put so much value on those that voted as to ignore the people who lead the charge to sway public opinion. Essentially, because you haven't voted does not make you any less suspicious than us. You were definitely a general in the lynch train for Sage, therefore your own name should be there. BUT I get why you didn't add yourself Lol

To be fair Ansa. I been keeping my eye on you.

Reactions: Alubama

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally think Gister's way of playing is rather boring and lame. Revealing that much info (and it be true) is damaging to the game on many levels and I feel deserves punishment on principle. You are not a good player if you have to resort to damn near copy/paste your given character.

Either way. I request one thing. Do not allow the votes to accumulate on "Odd". You may ask why and I completely understand if this post seems scummy. I am currently testing something. My test will be ruin if he is killed and revealed to be town. I am also betting on the write up to reveal some information. If my hunches check out, town we are off to a great start.

As to ensure my test is actually taken. I shall place my vote on the leading name.

Vote Lynch: Sagebee
This is what you literally wrote with other commenters below showing you dont have high suspicion for me and as stated believe the move gains you good will

Whars your thoughts on dragomir so far

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
This is what you literally wrote with other commenters below showing you dont have high suspicion for me and as stated believe the move gains you good will

Whars your thoughts on dragomir so far
So Sage. Is that my only post in the game? I had a conversation with Ansa explaining my opinion of you.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Sage. Is that my only post in the game? I had a conversation with Ansa explaining my opinion of you.
I did and antsa pressured you to ask if I was mafia and you only said I could be

Can get a detailed list of your suspicion targets and why

Can I get some replys on peoples suspicion of me and dragomir?

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
if my guess is correct then the thing you're hinting about odd can be from any faction

did you know that??
I am aware that there are different factions other than Mafia and Town. I am not hinting that Odd can be from any of them but more so trying to figure that out with more certainty than just guessing. My test will not confirm anything unless I die (which I ask someone to keep me protected) OR the write up reveals enough information (which then I can ensure I will know where Odd is from).

If I am to die. I was on to something. Do not allow Odd to just coast by. I am not saying kill Odd simply because he CAN be town AND the Mafia are trying to scapegoat him. If you all were paying attention, you'll see that I started my test quite some time ago. I won't reveal too much because its role claiming I feel at that point.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think I ever heard of a mafia member that skip reading posts.
Do you believe Sagebee playing so far is a genuine townie? Do you see it like that?

@Odd ,@Michelle ,@Gister ,@Alice in Noodleland ,@Koto ,@6thHokage ,@Dupa
I find it hard to believe that a scum will avoid reading important posts made by the host and make a mistake like coming after a confirmed townie. Right now I'm seeing him as an inexperienced townie. Why would a mafia member put so much attention on himself?

Reactions: Sagebee

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@MadieV thoughts on drago's push sage

@Gutsy who do you find suspicious??
Sagebee left a lot of openings in his reasoning for both town and scum to attack. Drago's OMGUS approach was logical but obviously opportunistic considering how quick he was to place a vote. However, I would say it's a little more dubious and not a blatant as Junegirls_19 sudden jump in the wagon with no clear reasons about her suspicions and not saying anything else about what has transpired so far, even when she came into the game with like 17-18? pages worth of content.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote lynch: dragomir

Reasons already given

The day phase is almost over can we get discussion on suspicion targets

I want to hear your view on him

Also hope you vote him because if I'm right we have other mafia targets if I'm wrong just means I get lynched the next day so it's more favorable to test dragomir than me

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't remember more than half the player's posts and this is usually not a good sign. It means the level of coasting we're experiencing is reaching detrimental levels.

Reactions: JojocIaw

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sage's actions have definitely taken attention away from Gister whom I suggest will grill in the next day phase. If you see my list of suspicious people, then you'll see he was number 1 for me.

Votes that are not formatted do not count. They have said this multiple times lol BUT I already explained why I voted for you. It is either you did not care to read, did not understand what you read, or choosing to act oblivious here. You tell me what is happening.

I do have suspicion of you. I never said it makes me less suspicious with the test I am trying to conduct. I actually said its quite risky. Really re-read my post. I have welcomed the danger of dying if I am wrong. This is a guessing game and I am simply willing to guess. Cannot be right all the time.

I will only move my vote around to save Odd from dying JUST so my test can be played. Come Day Phase 2, I do not care if Odd is lynched.

I would not put so much value on those that voted as to ignore the people who lead the charge to sway public opinion. Essentially, because you haven't voted does not make you any less suspicious than us. You were definitely a general in the lynch train for Sage, therefore your own name should be there. BUT I get why you didn't add yourself Lol

I didnt finish typing that comment actually. Continued part is below it.

But ok. It still not the time for me to vote yet because I'm still trying to connect every dots. I'm looking into any possibilities. I will look into every actions and produce something out of it and trying to deduce it just like what I'm doing right now. It needs patient.

And since when I'm a general of Sagebee's lynching train? You all produced your own action from your read on his actions. I never forced all of you.

Maybe you would say Ansatsuken starting to be influenced by Sagebee. But the reality is I'm not. I can make my own decision. But I need a clear perceptive first.

And most importantly what I'm doing right now is not suspecting people especially you, Drago and Junegirl but searching for a logic behind any actions. If I think it logical i take it, if not I leave it.

Even After posting all that I still need to do a thinking. Its not that easy. I will not wasting my time playing like this if I'm a mafia. I still can play closed to this type of playing style if I'm mafia but not as hard as I put it right now. And Next we will have 2DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.