Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It just my feeling/hunch. That's my reason. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong. But we can discuss right? One more day to go before the conclusion. And I have becoming a suspect of many players since the first time I played this game(many years ago). But my resolution to every suspicions being put on me were not by voting the players who suspecting me but through a discussion.
Well take this as learning lesson dont put on suspicion with a feeling especially placing strong suspicion with just a feeling have concrete things to back it up

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well take this as learning lesson dont put on suspicion with a feeling especially placing strong suspicion with just a feeling have concrete things to back it up
Ok but do you think you're clean inside the eyes of other players after your recent actions towards me?
Remember this, you're voting me there and not conversing with me first to cleared up the situation. Other players will see that as a suspicious move and going to vote you because of your actions you've shown just recently. You hold a weight right now. Its between Voting someone vs Putting a suspension on someone.

That is the lesson for you.
Post automatically merged:

And in my experience playing this game catching a mafia not always come with concrete evidence but its how you read the flavor and some other things.

Reactions: Alubama

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It just my feeling/hunch. That's my reason. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong. But we can discuss right? One more day to go before the conclusion. And I have becoming a suspect of many players since the first time I played this game(many years ago). But my resolution to every suspicions being put on me were not by voting the players who suspecting me but through a discussion.
Post automatically merged:

Your vote sure seems logical to you and everyone will say the same for their part. But what is logical to you doesn't mean it logical for other players. Putting a vote is an attempt of desperation and not an attempt to look like a townie or clearing up the situation. You're voting me while me just suspecting you. To be honest you're the one who should being ask by me why you're voting me? Voting me because I'm suspecting you is not the strongest reason. I can just tie the vote if I want and leave it at that. But I don't like to play like that. I like to try to clear the situation first.
I gave you a chance to clear your name and you said you tried putting suspicion on a feeling to me that looks like a person whose trying to randomly force lynch

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gave you a chance to clear your name and you said you tried putting suspicion on a feeling to me that looks like a person whose trying to randomly force lynch
Do you have more words inside your head because you keep repeating the same thing over and over again?

"you said you tried putting suspicion on a feeling to me that looks like a person whose trying to randomly force lynch"

And how the underline parts possibly connect to each other?

Everyone can put their suspicion on any player like Gister put his suspicion on Koto and Finalbeta. But that's not looked like an attempt to force a random lynch to any player here. Finalbeta not yet vote for anyone. But you're different.
I had enough entertain your request and from now on I will focusing on you, it because there could be something 'behind' that have made you feel this insecure over my suspicion on you that you think you need to get rid me ASAP. Its either you're a Mafia or SK.

You're just an 'unknown' player here juat like everyone here except Koto(Shizune).

Tomorrow I will decide.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guess it makes it fun and not much is possible on day one, but you can sort of see how people react and what they do on first day. I want to say I already set my sights on a few i will keep my eye on for the next few days.
reactions are needed to read people

yin seal I cab't remember who can use that

Status
Not open for further replies.