974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

@6th hokage (Shino )has used Human cacoon jutsu on @Dragomir but failed

Greetings player you are Shino ,

You must be registered for see images

[Active: Human cocoon technique]: As Shinobi suicide bomber, you have access to target a player with this action. You and the player targeted will die in one minute after the submission. Action can be performed in day phase only.

Conditions : You cannot perform this action in first 15 minutes cycle of the game.

Win cons: You win when all the threats from Konohagukre are eliminated.

Reactions: Dragomir

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why does what Gister did have to do with me? So what if he didn't take long too claim, it just shows that he cracks under pressure faster than cheetah while it takes me a while before I will have to claim.

Remember last game how long it took for me to claim last game(did I even claim?)? You need to bring up a substantial amount of evidence against me to get me to start speaking or else I use what I got to tear down your argument, I've done it before and it works out.

What do you mean role blocking is the risk? There's no risk to flavor claiming, only claiming your abilities is the problem.
Its not Natural enough. The claim is not natural enough. Not sounds authentic.

Not remember you claiming anything there in that game.

You're not tearing up anything here. I have every corner covered.

Most of The evidence are not coming or originated from you but other player.

So stating you're Shikamaru or Might Guy is not falls into a category of role claiming? Do you want a dictionary?

And what is Might Guy? Isn't Might Guy a role? That's not a flavor but a role. Either you said 8 Gates or Might Guy both falls inside Role Claiming category. Here you tried to claim that you're Might Guy role. Instead of stating his ability like what Gister does, you're claiming the person himself.

Flavor claiming is not like that.

And there's other thing like fake claim that we need to aware of that too. Sagebee single handedly fooling MadieV and AL_sama into believing that he is Shikamaru.

Not this time around

Try other option m8

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Placing a vote just for that reason is not a good look
It's a great look. A Town should prioritize themselves above all when to them they are confirmed and they lack info on everybody else. You don't let a confirmed Townie die unless it's gonna help out everyone.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not Natural enough. The claim is not natural enough. Not sounds authentic.

Not remember you claiming anything there in that game.

You're not tearing up anything here. I have every corner covered.

Most of The evidence are not coming or originated from you but other player.

So stating you're Shikamaru or Might Guy is not falls into a category of role claiming? Do you want a dictionary?

And what is Might Guy? Isn't Might Guy a role? That's not a flavor but a role. Either you said 8 Gates or Might Guy both falls inside Role Claiming category. Here you tried to claim that you're Might Guy role. Instead of stating his ability like what Gister does, you're claiming the person himself.

Flavor claiming is not like that.

And there's other thing like fake claim that we need to aware of that too. Sagebee single handedly fooling MadieV and AL_sama into believing that he is Shikamaru.

Not this time around

Try other option m8
That doesn't make any sense.

I never said I was tearing up anything did I?

I know that.

Role claiming is when you claim your what your role does, what powers it has, I know this. You know what I'll just confirm it right now whether or not claiming your character is legal in this game @Dr.Strange is claiming your character fine?

Do you know the flavor my guy? Might Guy is a character in the series. Flavor claiming is when you claim your CHARACTER.

Ok so?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

@6th hokage (Shino )has used Human cacoon jutsu on @Dragomir but failed

So since when Might Guy has protection ability or any ability that can protect/defend him self from ninjutsu attack?

Naruto the protector is already dead.

All of Might Guy's abilities are offensive.

This is no other than some ability that makes his practitioner immune to this kind of attack. Or in simple words, only lynch can kill this guy.

I think it could be TSB

Alubama's Night power also not worked on him(Dragomir).

Juubito I guess.

Reactions: Alubama

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So since when Might Guy has protection ability or any ability that can protect/defend him self from ninjutsu attack?

Naruto the protector is already dead.

All of Might Guy's abilities are offensive.

This is no other than some ability that makes his practitioner immune to this kind of attack. Or in simple words, only lynch can kill this guy.

I think it could be TSB

Alubama's Night power also not worked on him(Dragomir).

Juubito I guess.
You realize that it's possible to make offensive abilities into defensive ones by just tweaking things?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That doesn't make any sense.

I never said I was tearing up anything did I?

I know that.

Role claiming is when you claim your what your role does, what powers it has, I know this. You know what I'll just confirm it right now whether or not claiming your character is legal in this game @Dr.Strange is claiming your character fine?

Do you know the flavor my guy? Might Guy is a character in the series. Flavor claiming is when you claim your CHARACTER.

Ok so?
Of course I know what is flavor m8

Might Guy is a role in this Naruto game. And when you claimed yourself as a might guy you did both, role claiming and flavor claiming. Might Guy(Role) is a townie(Flavor). This is not rocket science.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Might Guy is a role in this Naruto game. And when you claimed yourself as a might guy you did both, role claiming and flavor claiming. Might Guy(Role) is a townie(Flavor). This is not rocket science.
Dude...go ask the hosts yourself if claiming your character counts as role claiming.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

What are you trying to prove on Dragmir? I have been reading your recent posts and am sort of lost on what you two are going on about.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you Kishimoto or Host of this game?

So what kind of ability that might guy could possiblyvhave where Alubama role's ability failed to effect him? There's none.

It because you're other role.
I know how to host Mafia games and know that it's perfectly possible to make offensive abilities into defensive abilities, it's not that hard.

Just cause Might Guy doesn't have any abilities for defense in the series doesn't mean you can't make one for a game.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know how to host Mafia games and know that it's perfectly possible to make offensive abilities into defensive abilities, it's not that hard.

Just cause Might Guy doesn't have any abilities for defense in the series doesn't mean you can't make one for a game.
But you're not the host of this game. And might guy would never be this invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.