RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Let’s not repeat ourselves in the past games. Let’s give reasons to why we are innocent. I’m innocent because I’m 100% sure I will live on to the end. Now this means I won’t fail finding the enemies as they cannot win dattbayo

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let’s not repeat ourselves in the past games. Let’s give reasons to why we are innocent. I’m innocent because I’m 100% sure I will live on to the end. Now this means I won’t fail finding the enemies as they cannot win dattbayo
100% sure you'll live to the end huh? OK, not many people can be that confident :vex:

Reactions: RuckenTM

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
SORRY IM LATE! My sleep schedule has been obliterated! I woke up at 6 pm and read everything. Y'all already know my role so let's catch these scum shinobi!
Post automatically merged:

I thought this was interesting that you didn't say Naruto, but Boruto's Dad. Perhaps its advance mafia tactics 101?!?!?! Naw. Lets have a fun, peaceful game people u-u
You seem pretty scummy new guy! I'm watching ya thot

100% sure you'll live to the end huh? OK, not many people can be that confident :vex:
Starboy you probably scummy too thot!

Reactions: RuckenTM

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't realize the game had started. Didn't get the notification. 48 hours phases usually start slow, that's why the game must be this quiet.

I would say we should pay attention to the write ups. To me, it seems like in this game, Madara and his 'men' are the mafia faction.

Also, the last two lines indicate the existence of two outside people who are aiming for power. My guess is that both of them are independents.

Reactions: Odd

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last edited:

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys just received the notification sorry for being late! :onion-msn-smileys-21:

Hmm.. How do you know that you will live to the end? That confidence must come from somewhere, do you know more then we know perhaps? Who amongst us is to be trusted. The confusion already started.

Last edited:

Junegirl_19

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello. I'm New in this site. And it is my very first Mafia game. I asked @Poison chan about it and she cleared Manny doubts before the game. I didn't receive any notification. But I got the link in personal message. That's why I'm late. I have been reading The Haunting of the Hill HouseMafia game and League of Legends Mafia game to understand what happens in a game. After reading all those I got gist. So Hello everyone. It would be nice to play

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello. I'm New in this site. And it is my very first Mafia game. I asked @Poison chan about it and she cleared Manny doubts before the game. I didn't receive any notification. But I got the link in personal message. That's why I'm late. I have been reading The Haunting of the Hill HouseMafia game and League of Legends Mafia game to understand what happens in a game. After reading all those I got gist. So Hello everyone. It would be nice to play
Welcome to the Mafia game, best of luck to you

Reactions: Junegirl_19

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Ok, so who hasn't posted yet? Let's tag them

I haven't seen @Dragomir
This does not work. Ya need to stop relying on who posts or who doesn’t.

Hey guys just received the notification sorry for being late! :onion-msn-smileys-21:

Hmm.. How do you know that you will live to the end? That confidence must come from somewhere, do you know more then we know perhaps? Who amongst us is to be trusted. The confusion already started.
Watch me carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.