Naruto looses kyuubi??

Davor97

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I was just now looking old mangas and reading. And found out (not exactyl found out, everybody knows that) that with EMS you can control the kyuubi.SO i was thinking what if: Sasuke gets EMS and fights Naruto and uses EMS on kyuubi, what will happen??? Never thought of that.Naruto sealed the kyuubi and has full control but i just want your opinion.
My opinion is that sasuke will try to control the kyuubi but will fail because naruto is going to use some sealing tech.

tobitaka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i reckon if he tries, the kyuubi will resist and try to stay inside naruto. if that fails i dont think naruto will die from the extraction.

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all Naruto dont have full control over 9 tails yet. And I think that 9tails can be controlled only if it is outside of Naruto's body like when edo Madara tried to summon 9tails and failed. But sure Sasuke can suppress 9tails till Naruto gains full control over it...

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of them is going to die morons. Where in the bloody hell did you get that?
Naruto says they'll both die fighting eachother, i don't really believe that but you can see why some others might

Also answering the question, i don't think sasuke will try to control the Kyuubi, he wouldn't be able to anyway, naruto doesn't use the kyuubi's will just the chakra