naruto loop hole...BIG LOOP HOLE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so heres what i noticed that was just sorta sad....-_-" in one of the recant magnas, we saw pain destroy the whole leaf village, in the process, killing many people....and then we saw him restore the village (i think) and bring those he killed back to life...so....WHY THE HECK DID'NT HE BRING BACK HIS AKATSUKI MEMBERS?????!!!!!!! thats just cruel...its like he just said " Screw it, im done."

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His power only allows him to bring back people he has killed.
The other members were killed by Konoha and Sasuke.

Thats what people have accepted, how Madara would make use of that I don't know.

Still, apart from Sasori and Itachi, all the bodies of the other Akatsuki were either destroyed or taken into Konoha's care.

Sasori - His core was the only thing left, I guess they couldn't be bothered.
Itachi - Madara wanted him dead so there would be nothing to stop him.

-

Deidara - suicide bombing
Hidan - Buried in a forest - Never died in the first place (Probably has now since he can't do the ritual that grants him immortality)
Kakuzu - Taken to Konoha, they examined him to see the effects of FRS

thats about it.

Last edited:

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

this is right and even if he could it seems that that technique could only be used once(at first it is thought that it only uses a lot of chakra) it is referenced that it can only be used once by Tobi who said he was going to save that technique for me.

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is right and even if he could it seems that that technique could only be used once(at first it is thought that it only uses a lot of chakra) it is referenced that it can only be used once by Tobi who said he was going to save that technique for me.
"One time use only" Sounds more reasonable.

Still, there are some loopholes on that, such as how Konan knew what would happen to Nagato if he used the jutsu with the little chakra he had left.

But he's dead now, no need to go on about it.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi pretty much drained his own chakra to save Chouji so Pain didn't kill Kakashi yet he got revived with the rest of them. It does pretty much what it's shown to do and that's revive anyone whose died within a set amount of time.

Tobi probably meant it was a backup or part of his Moon's eye plan. The only way it could a be a 'once use only' jutsu if he is going to die and I doubt Nagato would sacrifice himself for w/e plan that is. He really was just out of chakra when he had his change of heart.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi pretty much drained his own chakra to save Chouji so Pain didn't kill Kakashi yet he got revived with the rest of them. It does pretty much what it's shown to do and that's revive anyone whose died within a set amount of time.

Tobi probably meant it was a backup or part of his Moon's eye plan. The only way it could a be a 'once use only' jutsu if he is going to die and I doubt Nagato would sacrifice himself for w/e plan that is. He really was just out of chakra when he had his change of heart.
THat doesn't mean it isn't a one time jutsu though. he might have died because his chakra was low.
besides I am not saying it is defintely a one time jutsu, I'm just thinking it whouldn't be taken off of the table look at what tobi said
You must be registered for see images

"I can't believe he used his shira tensei like that" To me that makes it sound like a one time use

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
THat doesn't mean it isn't a one time jutsu though. he might have died because his chakra was low.
besides I am not saying it is defintely a one time jutsu, I'm just thinking it whouldn't be taken off of the table look at what tobi said
You must be registered for see images

"I can't believe he used his shira tensei like that" To me that makes it sound like a one time use
Zetsu probably witnessed the whole talk with Nagato/Naruto and must have noted to Madara that his last act causing him to die of chakra exhaustion was using Rinne Tensei with Madara emphasizing that the technique was wasted on reviving others and not towards his goals. It just wouldn't make sense for Nagato to suddenly lose access to the King of Hell after using that technique since he is meant to be the master over life and death.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zetsu probably witnessed the whole talk with Nagato/Naruto and must have noted to Madara that his last act causing him to die of chakra exhaustion was using Rinne Tensei with Madara emphasizing that the technique was wasted on reviving others and not towards his goals. It just wouldn't make sense for Nagato to suddenly lose access to the King of Hell after using that technique since he is meant to be the master over life and death.
well that was more than reviving one person. that was a mass revival of people.

and also if he had "noted to Madara that his last act causing him to die of chakra exhaustion was using Rinne Tensei with Madara emphasizing that the technique was wasted on reviving others and not towards his goals" then we would have seen it becuase that was his first time of talking to madara

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well that was more than reviving one person. that was a mass revival of people.

and also if he had "noted to Madara that his last act causing him to die of chakra exhaustion was using Rinne Tensei with Madara emphasizing that the technique was wasted on reviving others and not towards his goals" then we would have seen it becuase that was his first time of talking to madara
It would still mean giving up access to the King of Hell which seems to have a connection with the Rinnegan plus Madara is just one person so I doubt Nagato wouldn't be able to do it again. Zetsu actually explained what happened to Madara in the cave with the statue with Kisame there as well since Zetsu never talked about Rinne Tensei in the woods.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would still mean giving up access to the King of Hell which seems to have a connection with the Rinnegan plus Madara is just one person so I doubt Nagato wouldn't be able to do it again. Zetsu actually explained what happened to Madara in the cave with the statue with Kisame there as well since Zetsu never talked about Rinne Tensei in the woods.
well then just to fight for my theory, I will say what if the king of hell doesn't like dead souls to be returned to their bodies? Maybe the idea is if you revive someone you just die. that of course half conflicts with what konan said about his chakra levels but still.

izzy89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't directly kill Kakashi...but he contributed to him ending up on the death bed, so to speak. The rest of the Akatsuki members were not affected by Pein's presence in any way when they died/were killed.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn't directly kill Kakashi...but he contributed to him ending up on the death bed, so to speak. The rest of the Akatsuki members were not affected by Pein's presence in any way when they died/were killed.
It's still hard to tellwhat happened to kakashi.
one time we see him getting hit through the head with a nail and then later we see him using up his chakra to use his mangekyo sharingan weird as hell

Godzilla1168

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"One time use only" Sounds more reasonable.

Still, there are some loopholes on that, such as how Konan knew what would happen to Nagato if he used the jutsu with the little chakra he had left.

But he's dead now, no need to go on about it.
How do people know they're deathly allergic to some things? :p
It's the same thing. Probably used before from another person with rinnegan or she used common sense because that was a huge technique

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well then just to fight for my theory, I will say what if the king of hell doesn't like dead souls to be returned to their bodies? Maybe the idea is if you revive someone you just die. that of course half conflicts with what konan said about his chakra levels but still.
Ok fair enough if that's what you believe. I'll just say that Nagato/Rinnegan has shown to have a very special relationship with the King of Hell and it's probably like a Orochimaru/Manda type where he gives and can take souls with the King of Hell. I very much doubt that he would just lose a insanely helpful technique after using it the one time. Also yes, Konan obviously knew the technique so it's more then likely been performed in the past.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's just a technicality though isn't it. Kakashi 'chose' to use the MS more then anything and accepted the consequences. I can't imagine the King of Hell discriminating on something like that when reviving those souls that were lost in the surrounding area.

Hand Banana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thats what people have accepted, how Madara would make use of that I don't know.

Still, apart from Sasori and Itachi, all the bodies of the other Akatsuki were either destroyed or taken into Konoha's care.

Sasori - His core was the only thing left, I guess they couldn't be bothered.
Itachi - Madara wanted him dead so there would be nothing to stop him.

-

Deidara - suicide bombing
Hidan - Buried in a forest - Never died in the first place (Probably has now since he can't do the ritual that grants him immortality)
Kakuzu - Taken to Konoha, they examined him to see the effects of FRS

thats about it.
End of thread.

izzy89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just a technicality though isn't it. Kakashi 'chose' to use the MS more then anything and accepted the consequences. I can't imagine the King of Hell discriminating on something like that when reviving those souls that were lost in the surrounding area.
He had no other choice.....either he a: used the ms to keep from getting impaled my the nail that Pain threw or b: get impaled by the nail. Which would result in his death. In this scenario Pain "technically" forced his hand. And AGAIN he could either a: use the ms to allow Choji to get away, which would give them an edge in the invasion or b: let him die. Kakashi is the type of person to never waste a move, so if he used the ms twice knowing the consequences, then he had no other choice. You say he used the ms more than anything, but that wasn't the case. So I digress, he had no other options...