Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which character Naruto is suited for which Lantern Corps, easy-peasy.

Mine list: (One Character Is Enough)

White Lantern Corps - Live: Sage of Six Paths

Star Sapphires - Love: Hinata Hyūga

Indigo Tribe - Compassion: Chōji Akimichi

Blue Lantern Corps - Hope: Sakura Haruno

Green Lantern Corps - Willpower: Hashirama Senju

Sinestro Corps - Fear: Orochimaru

Orange Lantern Corps - Avarice: Kabuto Yakushi

Red Lantern Corps - Rage: Obito Uchiha

Black Lantern Corps - Death: Hidan

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper">Please, my sig&gt; your whole list put together.</div>

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11221313" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11221313">TheBlueBlur said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Your sigs wayy to big </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>It won't be forever, i f I can re-size it...</div>

Piratefish

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you seriously not give Rock Lee the Green Ring?

REALLY?

He literally stood up AFTER he was knocked unconsious AND grievously injured.

Also, I'm pretty sure greed fits Oro better than Kabuto, as he wants EVERY jutsu, and the Sharingan, and revenge, and more or less anything and everything he can possibly get, while Kabuto is too scared to rely on his own power and even identity. So, those could switch. Otherwise, good thread!

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you seriously not give Rock Lee the Green Ring?

REALLY?

He literally stood up AFTER he was knocked unconsious AND grievously injured.

Also, I'm pretty sure greed fits Oro better than Kabuto, as he wants EVERY jutsu, and the Sharingan, and revenge, and more or less anything and everything he can possibly get, while Kabuto is too scared to rely on his own power and even identity. So, those could switch. Otherwise, good thread!
I said one persons is enough, there wasn't any need. But Hashirama is Will it self. :cool:

Yeah, maybe you are right about Orochimaru and Kabuto. :yeah:

Piratefish

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said one persons is enough, there wasn't any need. But Hashirama is Will it self. :cool:

Yeah, maybe you are right about Orochimaru and Kabuto. :yeah:
Hashirama has Senju endurance, Mokuton, and Sage Mode. Lee doesn't even have chakra, yet he went toe to toe with a Jinchuuriki AT 14 and very nearly won. Honestly, if anyone in fiction embodies willpower it's Rock Lee.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama has Senju endurance, Mokuton, and Sage Mode. Lee doesn't even have chakra, yet he went toe to toe with a Jinchuuriki AT 14 and very nearly won. Honestly, if anyone in fiction embodies willpower it's Rock Lee.
OK! When you said that, I totally changed my thinking for you.

If Lee doesn't have Chakra, he can't be a Ninja. Only Non-Ninja don't have Chakra, cuz they have never activated their Chakra Pathway Sistem.

Lee has Chakra, he only can't use any Ninjutsu.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice although i would not really put obito as rage.. :/ kakuzu, jugo would better fit that category. Obito seems to be a calm and collected .. yet malicious villain .. not rage-full.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice although i would not really put obito as rage.. :/ kakuzu, jugo would better fit that category. Obito seems to be a calm and collected .. yet malicious villain .. not rage-full.
Actually, I was thinking on the Obito that killed the Mist's ANBU, but how could I have forgotten Jugo?! hmm

Piratefish

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK! When you said that, I totally changed my thinking for you.

If Lee doesn't have Chakra, he can't be a Ninja. Only Non-Ninja don't have Chakra, cuz they have never activated their Chakra Pathway Sistem.

Lee has Chakra, he only can't use any Ninjutsu.
In combat, he can't use the simplest chakra technique. I am aware he HAS it, he just might as well not. EVERYTHING LEE HAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED HAS BEEN WITHOUT THE AID OF CHAKRA. And even non-ninja (and plants and shit) have chakra, they just never use it.

So, back to the original point: How does Hashirama even compare?

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In combat, he can't use the simplest chakra technique. I am aware he HAS it, he just might as well not. EVERYTHING LEE HAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED HAS BEEN WITHOUT THE AID OF CHAKRA. And even non-ninja (and plants and shit) have chakra, they just never use it.

So, back to the original point: How does Hashirama even compare?
With out the aid of Chakra? Then why is he opening the Chakra gates when fighting?

Hashirama = Will of Fire :cool:

Piratefish

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With out the aid of Chakra? Then why is he opening the Chakra gates when fighting?

Hashirama = Will of Fire :cool:
The Gates are limiters on how quickly the body produces and uses energy and musclepower. Their purpose is to keep people from using too much power at once, and thus dying. Essentially, Lee is using his own life-force.

Hashirama invented a philosophy. Wow. So, people like Nietzsche, Descartes, and Marx would theoretically be in the running for "most willpower" in the Narutoverse should they be included in it?

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Gates are limiters on how quickly the body produces and uses energy and musclepower. Their purpose is to keep people from using too much power at once, and thus dying. Essentially, Lee is using his own life-force.

Hashirama invented a philosophy. Wow. So, people like Nietzsche, Descartes, and Marx would theoretically be in the running for "most willpower" in the Narutoverse should they be included in it?
Dude, Lee uses Chakra, that's it. As any member on the Base, they will all tell you the same thing.

About the other thing, you are spacing out.

:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.