Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would pick Nagato & Itachi.

Naruto & Jiraiya have no counter to Itachi's Tsukyomi (refrence to the last chapter ,Naruto said if you get captured in Tsukyomi , it's over ) . Apart from genjutsu , I don't see Jiraiya moving fast enough from Amaterasu . Naruto's new chakra mode devastating Rasengan jutsus are useless , as Nagato can absorb all ninjutsus . Moreover Naruto Chakra mode can't beat multiplying headed dog summon.

Moreover Nagato & Itachi have trump cards Chibaku Tensei , Gedo Mazo & Susanoo , which I wouldn't go into details about.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto and jiraiya...soon as u put jiraiya(SM) in there it was a done deal...people fail to realize how strong jiraiya is, expecially in sage mode..only reason jiraiya lost to the pians was becuase he turned his back on them and they caught him offgaurd...itachi is my boi but jiraiya is jiraiya...his sage mode is extremely faster than naruto in any mode..is what i believe..genjutsu shouldnt even be attempted in this fight lol

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto & Jiraiya have no counter to Itachi's Tsukyomi (refrence to the last chapter ,Naruto said if you get captured in Tsukyomi , it's over ) . Apart from genjutsu , I don't see Jiraiya moving fast enough from Amaterasu . Naruto's new chakra mode devastating Rasengan jutsus are useless , as Nagato can absorb all ninjutsus . Moreover Naruto Chakra mode can't beat multiplying headed dog summon.

Moreover Nagato & Itachi have trump cards Chibaku Tensei , Gedo Mazo & Susanoo , which I wouldn't go into details about.
i guess u dont kno how fast jiraiya is in sage mode...and plus he has the 2 toad sages on his shoulder smh plz re-examine your choice ;)

Last edited:

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jiraiya can counter Tsukiyomi in sage mode, he has Ma and Pa sage toad constantly gathering natural energy and it would only take an instant to snap him out, Naruto also knows how to fight avoiding Tsukiyomi, the current battle is proving that.

Itachi has Susanoo yes, but he still has low chakra/stamina, so he wouldn't be able to defend himself for long, which is what his Susanoo basically does, besides the sword of Tostuka. Pain also stated that Jiraiya would have beaten him if he had known his secret, so really Jiraiya had potential to beat both of them. Naruto won't need to fight the multiple dog summons because all he has to do is destroy the Path who summoned them. I see J and N winning this.

Mark Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess u dont kno how fast jiraiya is in sage mode...and plus he has the 2 toad sages on his shoulder smh plz re-examine your choice ;)
He wasn't fast enough to react to Pain cutting his hand , Jiraiya lost to Pain without using any of Deva's abilities , he didn't show any speed feats over Nagato/Pain .

As for the 2 toad sages Genjutsu , let's see Tsukyomi ( against 2 shinobis who suck at genjutsu ) or Frog Genjutsu song ( against Itachi alone )

I have rexamined thnx :D

Mark Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi has Susanoo yes, but he still has low chakra/stamina, so he wouldn't be able to defend himself for long, which is what his Susanoo basically does, besides the sword of Tostuka. Pain also stated that Jiraiya would have beaten him if he had known his secret, so really Jiraiya had potential to beat both of them. Naruto won't need to fight the multiple dog summons because all he has to do is destroy the Path who summoned them. I see J and N winning this.
They are facing Nagato not the six paths , so to destroy the dog , you have to defeat Nagto ( much harder than defeating animal path )

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato beat Jiraiya no problem..

Itachi can beat Naruto with Tsukuyomi

Do you honestly think any one of those two can survive vs. Gedo Mazda??

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

like in another thread i told you nagato vs naruto it is naruto becos he is way too fast and after shinra tensei naruto has 5 seconds to pwn nagato and chibaku tensei can be avoided becos naruto is too fast and yea naruto is also really good with taijutsu since ninjutsu won't work and as for the dog his toads can hold it down for a quite a while like they did in the last fight between the two. Itachi is the main problem becos of tsukiyomi so it is more likely that itachi and nagato would win due to Itachi's genjutsu but naruto Rm has yet to show everything but can put up a fight due to his speed but it is more likely itachi and nagato.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wasn't fast enough to react to Pain cutting his hand , Jiraiya lost to Pain without using any of Deva's abilities , he didn't show any speed feats over Nagato/Pain .

As for the 2 toad sages Genjutsu , let's see Tsukyomi ( against 2 shinobis who suck at genjutsu ) or Frog Genjutsu song ( against Itachi alone )

you have to cut jiraya some slack becos he had no idea about his abilities and that was his biggest advantage but either way jiraya would have lost but would have put up a much better fight.

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Your argument doesn't really make since, but I'll try to respond. Jiraiya was unaware of Pains abilities at the time, so he thought that he had won. Jiraiya was already out of sage mode and was taken by surprise, had he been in sage mode and aware he would have easily dodged his attack.

Frog song from what we see is definitely more deadly then Tsukiyomi. For one, it is an audible genjutsu, which is said to be more effective then a visual genjutsu because it effects more than one opponent, that could take care of Negato and Itachi. Tsukiyomi has never killed, but frog song has.

They are facing Nagato not the six paths , so to destroy the dog , you have to defeat Nagto ( much harder than defeating animal path )
I think the 6 Paths would be a better match, Negato is one person, that makes it easier.

Nagato beat Jiraiya no problem..

Itachi can beat Naruto with Tsukuyomi

Do you honestly think any one of those two can survive vs. Gedo Mazda??
Pain was loosing the fight as soon as Jiraiya entered sage mode, If it wasn't for the lack of information, Jiraiya would have won, Pain said that himself. Gedo Mazo takes an extreme toll on Negato as seen during the bout with Hanzo, so it would have to be an all or nothing attack, ensuring victory, but if Hanzo was able to escape, who has shown no speed feats, then Naruto and Jiraiya could dodge as well. Tsukiyomi may be a problem for Naruto, but he won't be caught easily, and depending on the ability of Itachi's gift, he may be able to counter it (there were no restrictions in this fight).

you have to cut jiraya some slack becos he had no idea about his abilities and that was his biggest advantage but either way jiraya would have lost but would have put up a much better fight.
Sigh.....Pain says Jiraiya would have won if he knew about his paths, did people forget that??

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi didn't state that, he said with kisame (whichi also said he wasn't up to J-man level)the best they can do is DRAW meaning both parties die then he even said if they brought more people it will end the same.
No Itachi said that him and J man wud draw and even if Kisame joins the outcome wud be the same.