Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easily naruto and Jiraiya

Sage Jiraiya will smoke Itachi(healthy or sick)
Kyuubi chakra Naruto will smoke Nagato

I don't really feel like going into 10 paragraphs why this is so. Because 50 14 year olds will just troll-flame me anyway. XD

The Thinker

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easily naruto and Jiraiya

Sage Jiraiya will smoke Itachi(healthy or sick)
Kyuubi chakra Naruto will smoke Nagato

I don't really feel like going into 10 paragraphs why this is so. Because 50 14 year olds will just troll-flame me anyway. XD
Agreed jst wanted to see what will people pick!:cool:

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Jiriaya....from what was stated by both Itachi and Kisame they said he was bass god. Just throwing Nagato in the mix makes it harder but they still got the win.

Time to get flamed...

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto and jiriya, naruto has plot-no-jutsu and cant die and itachi said jiriya would mop the floor with both itachi and kisame... sooo yea

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anybody who picks jiraiya and naruto is going to get flamed. i think naruto and jiraiya win.

Opposing argument: no way man itachi has susanoo and amaterasu which are unbeatable he could beat them both by himself he doesnt even need nagato.

my response: and you wonder why you have no credibility huh?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anybody who picks jiraiya and naruto is going to get flamed. i think naruto and jiraiya win.

Opposing argument: no way man itachi has susanoo and amaterasu which are unbeatable he could beat them both by himself he doesnt even need nagato.

Itachi said Jiraiya could beat him and Naruto has the speed to stop him before

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol the opposing argument person is a noob xd

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi didn't state that, he said with kisame (whichi also said he wasn't up to J-man level)the best they can do is DRAW meaning both parties die then he even said if they brought more people it will end the same.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto can beat nagato due to his speed, but itachi is too much for jiraya even in sm, so its more likely nagato and itachi but due to naruto's RM mode i say jiraya and naruto can pull a win. Eitther way tough fight.

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya and Naruto wins this imo. Itachi stated him and Kisame both couldn't defeat Jiraiya, so in Sage mode he will be a lot faster and stronger. Naruto with RM is just OP, only Sasuke and Madara can rival him right now.