• Total voters

Markomil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
basicly, naruto legacy is my prediction what will happen after naruto shippuden :p

There is no way that they are going to end it, they always make it longer than it should (goku), naruto brings a lot of money as well :p

Naruto becomes the kage of all ninja and the host of the juubi, but a sinister cloud comes over the world. Ninja, technology, beasts, far beyond Naruto's ability, makes him think of all his friends that have died defending him and the future, which no seems dark. Looking his family dying, paralysed, unable to stand up, he goes to his subconscious, to juubi. Juubi, with the memories of all beasts, a friend of naruto, decides to tell him the ultimate truth, time travel, but for the cost of juubis life. There is no hope, no light at the end of the tunnel, he has to! He tributes it, and go back to the begging, the too save all the best, most powerful shinobi, for one last stand! he decides to make everything right, so he could change the future- save obito, save rin, save izuna, save both madara, hashirama, hiruzen and orochimaru never had a fight, nagato is good, sasuke is alive (i think he will die before the end of shippuden), save all of them! And of course, the sage of all sages, SAGE OF THE PATHS! .......

i know this is pretty lame, but i dont see anything more interesting happening other than the story changing to naruto's sun, which is much like goku and shaman king and, haha, star wars

hope you enjoyed it, dont be too harsh, im the first person wanting naruto to end, with a strong finish, never to be continued :p