[Discussion] Naruto is the worst Dad ever.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, he's not a good parent....but he's not the worst. Not by far. He's not even the worst in his own series, let alone ever.

I mean, yes, he missed his daughter's birthday, but at least he didn't turn her into a dog.

You must be registered for see images

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>Sasuke skipped out on Sarada for over a decade, so he can go on his mission

>Sasuke nearly killed her and couldn't recognize her

>And he scolded her like he did Sakura in one chapter :)lol)

Naruto is busy being Hokage but has never tried to kill or abandon Boruto and Hima.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ayyy a Kingdom reader, nice.
Kingdom greatness! Still waiting for an official English release, Kingdom really deserve it. A hardcover edition would be so nice. :pwease:

Kanki is the GOAT!

Lmao projection! Your the triggered one XD

The minute you saw Naruto, Boruto & the word father you automatically had to reference Sarada & Sasuke, obsessed! Just come out as a fan and everything will be fine I promise..
Which part of the title you can't read?

> is the worst Dad ever

so according to OP Naruto is the worst father in the mangaverse.

How can Naruto be the worst father if Sasuke is here? Let alone the mangaverse when you have father like Ging Freecss. :hyper:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke skipped out on Sarada for over a decade, so he can go on his mission
Any old mission or a mission to save the the entire world? Just think about it, if Sasuke didn’t go on that very mission no one would’ve know what to except. It’s call sacrifice, happens in military families all the time but question?

Why do y’all feel it Necessary to make Sasuke apart of the discussion when we wasn’t originally?

Can you not defend Narutos character without bringing up Sasukes?

Sasuke nearly killed her and couldn't recognize her
This point canceled itself out.

Sasuke was just attacked by someone with a sharningan, Sarada approached him with a sharningan so Sasuke acted within his instincts but the minute e realized who she was, then what?

>And he scolded her like he did Sakura in one chapter :)lol)
He didn’t scold her, he told her to mind her business becuase it didn’t concern her. He could’ve been a bit more gentel in my opinion.

Naruto is busy being Hokage but has never tried to kill or abandon Boruto and Hima.
To busy to come to his own daughters birthday huh? What’s even worse is that why couldn’t Marino have the clone stay at the office and the real Naruto go to the birthday? Lmao no hate but Naruto like Sasuke was a absentee father in Boruto’s eyes just as Sasuke was in Saradas. The difference is that Naruto & Boruto were a couple blocks away from each other while Sasuke was in different deminsions.

Kingdom greatness! Still waiting for an official English release, Kingdom really deserve it. A hardcover edition would be so nice. :pwease:

Which part of the title you can't read?

> is the worst Dad ever

so according to OP Naruto is the worst father in the mangaverse.

How can Naruto be the worst father if Sasuke is here? Let alone the mangaverse when you have father like Ging Freecss. :hyper:
I’m still waiting for the part where Sasukes name was mentioned or even Sarada’s but I’m glad you exposed you thinking or rather lack of thinking which has always been there to no surprise. Instead of proving your point of Naruto not being the worst father or a bad father by defending his character and appropriating why he is a good father you attack another character.

It just really goes show that you can’t defend your argument or Naruto’s characters without deflecting, which leads me to think you accept you accept OP’s argument as truthful since your only response is “Sasuke”....

I’m not surprised.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m still waiting for the part where Sasukes name was mentioned or even Sarada’s
I'm glad to know that you don't even consider Sasuke as a father. :)

but I’m glad
Agreed I'm glad, debate is over since you don't even consider Sasuke as a father.

Instead of proving your point of Naruto not being the worst father or a bad father by defending his character and appropriating why he is a good father you attack another character.
It just really goes show that you can’t defend your argument or Naruto’s characters without deflecting, which leads me to think you accept you accept OP’s argument as truthful since your only response is “Sasuke”....
Why would I defend the obvious -- something that has been repeated a thousand of times? Anyone with half a brain would realize that Naruto isn't a bad father.

What type of bad father is that?

[video=youtube;yMyAr84r3Y0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMyAr84r3Y0[/video]

or

:hint:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm glad to know that you don't even consider Sasuke as a father.
Your interpretation doesn’t surprise me, you don’t even think Sakura is Sarada’s mother or that the manga has confirmed it so what your glad about isn’t surprising.

Agreed I'm glad, debate is over since you don't even consider Sasuke as a father.

Why would I defend the obvious -- something that has been repeated a thousand of times? Anyone with half a brain would realize that Naruto isn't a bad father.

What type of bad father is that?

[video=youtube;yMyAr84r3Y0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMyAr84r3Y0[/video]

or

See this is what you should’ve originally posted BILLIE and you should’ve said something along the lines of, Naruto did a few things wrong or negative things but he’s been mostly a positive or has tried to be a positive father figure as best as he could. Instead going on that troll wave of Bash The Uchiha.

I knew you could do it, all you had to do was listen to me from the start instead of making me correct you. So I’m glad Rasta has given you the enlightenment to not having too negatively connotate off topic about something irrelevant to the actual topic. There are ways to defend oneself (his position) and or argument without drifting off into a troll tangent.

Anyway the ucgiha family approves.

Last edited: