Naruto is the only hokage without an unqiue technique.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rasenshuriken and all it variation a long with the ability to use all bijuu kekai genkai

You must be registered for see images
Did Naruto developed it, no he did not. The rasen shuriken is just a complete rasengan, and Naruto did not created the rasengan or the idea to make this technique even more powerful. Naruto manged to complete the rasengan with addition of his wind chakra .
The biju are lending Naruto their power and add to his standard technique. In the 4 shinobi war Naruto and Sasuke combine their techniques. It called collaboration jutsu the same goes for the biju and Naruto.

juzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Naruto developed it, no he did not. The rasen shuriken is just a complete rasengan, and Naruto did not created the rasengan or the idea to make this technique even more powerful. Naruto manged to complete the rasengan with addition of his wind chakra .
The biju are lending Naruto their power and add to his standard technique. In the 4 shinobi war Naruto and Sasuke combine their techniques. It called collaboration jutsu the same goes for the biju and Naruto.

not that this matters seeing as though you asked for a jutsu which is only unique to naruto That jutsu is Rasenshuriken

he alone is capable of doing this

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FRS is unique, because Naruto added his affinity to the Rasengan to create an entirely different tech.
And the 3th Hokage was the only normal nija how mastered all 5 elements without having KG or RSM or the rinngan.
i don't recall anything that says Hiruzen mastered all 5 affinities, only that he could use all 5. Mastering all 5 is a virtual impossibility in ordinary circumstances for the reason explained during Naruto's FRS training.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not that this matters seeing as though you asked for a jutsu which is only unique to naruto That jutsu is Rasenshuriken

he alone is capable of doing this
You are right in this context. I was not clear enough.
I am disappointed on thing, that we did not see a lightning rasen shuriken .

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama has more unique abilities.

Mokuton.

Original user by genes = hashirama.

Experiments = Oro, yamato , spiral zetsu (zetsu) obito and madara

Jutsu's :
Shinsusenju Mountain size (420)
Wood dragon
Gates to restrict jinchurikis
Flower world

More unique then narutos

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama has more unique abilities.

Mokuton.

Original user by genes = hashirama.

Experiments = Oro, yamato , spiral zetsu (zetsu) obito and madara

Jutsu's :
Shinsusenju Mountain size (420)
Wood dragon
Gates to restrict jinchurikis
Flower world

More unique then narutos

This is not the point of my thread.

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many people will disagree,although it is matter of fact, that Futon rasen shuriken is the perfection of the rasengan. The only thing Naruto done was to combined the natural affinity and the shape manipulation, but this does not make it his technique. Because first of all Minato was the one developed the theory after watching a bijudama. He spend 3 years for the shape manipulation, but failed to add his natural affinity to his technique.
I expected, that Naruto will learns something new, but as usual he did not learn anything even if he has the access to the secret scroll.
sexy jutsu
naruto uzumaki barrage

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato manged to use BM also.
6 path sage jutsu is mode not technique, beside it was power up from Sage, so he got it free like Sasuke got his rinnegan.
To use full sage mode of six path and Bm and to combine three of them to stronger battle avatar is not really unique.
If that's the case then Hashirama's Wood jutsus aren't unique to him since Madara, Yamato, Obito, White Zetsu, and Orochimaru can use it/ have access to it. Tobirama's Edo is used by Orochimaru and Kabuto, Hiruzen still has his Enma staff at least, Minato got FTG from Tobirama and his sealing jutsus from Kushina, Sakura has Tsunade's CES, Yin seal and summoning.

FRS is classified as a new technique in the manga, Rasengan was made from a TBB yet you counted Rasengan as a jutsu for Minato; Naruto had to train for weeks to learn FRS and he was using about 200 clones at one point which gave him 200x the time of training (ex: if he trained with 200 clones for 4 days then that's like training for 800 days). He used a bunch for the leaf cutting step, some for the waterfall step and 200 for the last step so his training time is probably higher than it took Minato to learn the Rasengan. Most ninjas wouldn't have unique jutsus using this logic, that means all of Sasuke's variations of Chidori (Kirin uses Chidori to direct it) don't count but I count them since he had to train to learn those jutsus.

All Hokages made their own jutsus: Hashirama with his healing ability, ability to control Bijuus, and wood jutsus. Tobirama created FTG, shadow clone jutsu, Edo tensei. Hiruzen has his Enma summon, neutralizing jutsu, and knows all jutsus in Konoha. Minato improved FTG, made FTG barrier, mastered Uzumaki sealing jutsus, created Rasengan, perfected SM. Tsunade has her CES, Yin seal, summon, medical expertise. Kakashi created Raikiri, has his own summons, copied many jutsus. Naruto created his own jutsus (FRS, Bijuu FRS variations, sexy jutsu, Uzumaki barrage, mini TBB), improved chakra transfer jutsu, took Shunshin to the higest degree.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugou. She created it no one else gave it to her or trained her. She is also the one who implented having a medical ninja in each squad used around the ninja world
Yin Seal she got from her grandmother, Mito Uzumaki. Mito who was Hashirama's wife. Chakra enhanced strength also comes from Hashirama.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that's the case then Hashirama's Wood jutsus aren't unique to him since Madara, Yamato, Obito, White Zetsu, and Orochimaru can use it/ have access to it. Tobirama's Edo is used by Orochimaru and Kabuto, Hiruzen still has his Enma staff at least, Minato got FTG from Tobirama and his sealing jutsus from Kushina, Sakura has Tsunade's CES, Yin seal and summoning.

FRS is classified as a new technique in the manga, Rasengan was made from a TBB yet you counted Rasengan as a jutsu for Minato; Naruto had to train for weeks to learn FRS and he was using about 200 clones at one point which gave him 200x the time of training (ex: if he trained with 200 clones for 4 days then that's like training for 800 days). He used a bunch for the leaf cutting step, some for the waterfall step and 200 for the last step so his training time is probably higher than it took Minato to learn the Rasengan. Most ninjas wouldn't have unique jutsus using this logic, that means all of Sasuke's variations of Chidori (Kirin uses Chidori to direct it) don't count but I count them since he had to train to learn those jutsus.

All Hokages made their own jutsus: Hashirama with his healing ability, ability to control Bijuus, and wood jutsus. Tobirama created FTG, shadow clone jutsu, Edo tensei. Hiruzen has his Enma summon, neutralizing jutsu, and knows all jutsus in Konoha. Minato improved FTG, made FTG barrier, mastered Uzumaki sealing jutsus, created Rasengan, perfected SM. Tsunade has her CES, Yin seal, summon, medical expertise. Kakashi created Raikiri, has his own summons, copied many jutsus. Naruto created his own jutsus (FRS, Bijuu FRS variations, sexy jutsu, Uzumaki barrage, mini TBB), improved chakra transfer jutsu, took Shunshin to the higest degree.
First of all. Hashriama jutsu are unique, because no one has shown this abilities before. Madra and their other are using Hashirama cells.
Tobirama created jutsu, but this does not mean their could be learn it.
The rasengan, is Minato own jutsu, because he created it.

I agree with you, that the FTS is consider new jutsu, because it gain more destructive powers.
Minato was the one who made the this plan, but failed to realised it.
But in the end the FTS is just perfection of the rasengan.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin Seal she got from her grandmother, Mito Uzumaki. Mito who was Hashirama's wife. Chakra enhanced strength also comes from Hashirama.
You annoying little shit.

No where in the ****ing manga was it stated Hashirama had CES.

Tsunade created Byakugo the regeneration technique.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all. Hashriama jutsu are unique, because no one has shown this abilities before. Madra and their other are using Hashirama cells.
Tobirama created jutsu, but this does not mean their could be learn it.
The rasengan, is Minato own jutsu, because he created it.

I agree with you, that the FTS is consider new jutsu, because it gain more destructive powers.
Minato was the one who made the this plan, but failed to realised it.
But in the end the FTS is just perfection of the rasengan.
It's no longer unique if someone else has it...so, none of them have a unique technique (that is if you consider upgraded techs the same as their base)

Mokuton-Juubi
Rasengan-Bijuu
Edo Tensei-Hagoromo summoning spirits
Kage Bunshin-upgraded bunshin

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Kakashi and Hiruzen don't have unique techs based on this fallacy.
It's no longer unique if someone else has it...so, none of them have a unique technique (that is if you consider upgraded techs the same as their base)

Mokuton-Juubi
Rasengan-Bijuu
Edo Tensei-Hagoromo summoning spirits
Kage Bunshin-upgraded bunshin
Kage Bushin, edo tensi and rasnagn did not exist, their were created .

Senpo jiton rasangan is upgrade, because the rasangan got an upgrade what you are referring.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You annoying little shit.

No where in the ****ing manga was it stated Hashirama had CES.

Tsunade created Byakugo the regeneration technique.
Oh, I like it when you talk dirty to me. It helps me listen better.

What's wrong Jason Todd, did I get facts wrong about your fave?

If Hashirama doesn't have CES, just correct me and say he doesn't. Looking at the wikia, it appears to be an anime referenced feat. My mistake.

What's with the attitude anyway?

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I like it when you talk dirty to me. It helps me listen better.

What's wrong Jason Todd, did I get facts wrong about your fave?

If Hashirama doesn't have CES, just correct me and say he doesn't. Looking at the wikia, it appears to be an anime referenced feat. My mistake.

What's with the attitude anyway?
Redrobin is Tim Drake. Jason Todd is Red Hood.

You are always trying to put down characters you dont like or characters that are related to the character you hate. Its just illogical. But w/e I should just ignore it. Sorry.