Naruto is the only hokage without an unqiue technique.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Many people will disagree,although it is matter of fact, that Futon rasen shuriken is the perfection of the rasengan. The only thing Naruto done was to combined the natural affinity and the shape manipulation, but this does not make it his technique. Because first of all Minato was the one developed the theory after watching a bijudama. He spend 3 years for the shape manipulation, but failed to add his natural affinity to his technique.
I expected, that Naruto will learns something new, but as usual he did not learn anything even if he has the access to the secret scroll.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">Most things from fully perfected SM &amp; up are all him.</div>

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You can atleast name the unique techniques of the other hokage, otherwise you are just a troll without credibility.
You have a point (naming the unique techs i mean) let's see:

Hashiama-Mokuton
Tobirama-Edo Tensei
Hiruzen-None that were originally his own
Minato-Rasengan
Tsunade-Byakugou
Kakashi-Raikiri/chidori
Naruto- 6th path Sage mode/Kyubi Avatar/Ashura Avatar/Sexi No jutsu (As Sagemode 07 pointed out)

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ashura Avatar?
6 path Sage Mode?
Kyuubi Avatar (Mito nor Kushina did this)
Minato manged to use BM also.
6 path sage jutsu is mode not technique, beside it was power up from Sage, so he got it free like Sasuke got his rinnegan.
To use full sage mode of six path and Bm and to combine three of them to stronger battle avatar is not really unique.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
6 path sage jutsu is mode not technique, beside it was power up from Sage, so he got it free like Sasuke got his rinnegan.
To use full sage mode of six path and Bm and to combine three of them to stronger battle avatar is not really unique.
how about glowing fist

Still improving on stuff is still impressive.... Innovation is key since if you look at everyones moves it is just a innovation of some origin jutsu

example Hashiama's Mokuton is apparently possible for Oostuki's as seen in the Boruto movie... therefore Hashirama is a innovator and not a originator of Mokuton

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay you are just nit picking. Sage Mode is a Technique. it's something he had to train for. 6paths is still unique. No other Kage anywhere has ever had it except Naruto so that alone make it unique.

And I didn't say BM I said Avatar as in the one he used to fight Sasuke, The Kurama one with two arms is Kyubi Avatar when it has 4 (or was it 6?) arms it becomes the Ashura Avatar.

The fact that no other Kage in history has ever achieved this makes it unique.

Also Hiruzen had no original technique he created either.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay you are just nit picking. Sage Mode is a Technique. it's something he had to train for. 6paths is still unique. No other Kage anywhere has ever had it except Naruto so that alone make it unique.

And I didn't say BM I said Avatar as in the one he used to fight Sasuke, The Kurama one with two arms is Kyubi Avatar when it has 4 (or was it 6?) arms it becomes the Ashura Avatar.

The fact that no other Kage in history has ever achieved this makes it unique.

Also Hiruzen had no original technique he created either.
His father was could use also a perfect sage mode, but he could not maintain it for very long.
RSM is something he got from the sage, technique he gained ? He could and the biju chakra power (KG) to his rasangan and rasen shuriken. It is not very assume, because it is just repeat the variants.
he
When he mastered his normal sage mode it was very good, because he got sensor type ninja and could use frog kumit.