Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont remember seeing anybody helping him beat pain, and on the pain fight you gotta remember that the reason why he lost was because he lost his sage mode dual to kurama not wanting him to rely on sage power as he admitted himself at chap 645, So its not his fault that he had to rely on it to scape but still he ended up defeating all the pains without someone else help.
Uhm.. right..

>Let's also remember that Ma and Pa not to mention the huge toad summons were there to handle the pain summons while Naruto dealt with the actual Pains
>Let's also remember that Naruto was already captured by Pain and couldn't escape or move until the Kyubi leaked and turned 6 tails after seeing Hinata defeated
>Let's also remember that Minato helped Naruto suppress the Kyubi so he could have one last bout with Pain and use his last sage clone

Saying that Naruto didn't receive ANY help beating Pain is foolish given all the handicaps and leadway this man got that I just described above.

---------

Jiraiya was well above kage level with sage move and so is Naruto, so he is not weak without Kurama.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uhm.. right..

>Let's also remember that Ma and Pa not to mention the huge toad summons were there to handle the pain summons while Naruto dealt with the actual Pains
>Let's also remember that Naruto was already captured by Pain and couldn't escape or move until the Kyubi leaked and turned 6 tails after seeing Hinata defeated
>Let's also remember that Minato helped Naruto suppress the Kyubi so he could have one last bout with Pain and use his last sage clone

Saying that Naruto didn't receive ANY help beating Pain is foolish given all the handicaps and leadway this man got that I just described above.

---------

Jiraiya was well above kage level with sage move and so is Naruto, so he is not weak without Kurama.
Then you have Kurama doing most of the damage work on Pain.

You must be registered for see images

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is plenty of proof. Six Paths chakra can be acquired from Hagoromo, by combining the chakra of Hagoromo's sons — Indra and Asura — to form the Rinnegan, or by becoming the jinchūriki of the Ten-Tails. Naruto and Sasuke received their six paths yang and yin power directly from Hagoromo. Naruto had the chakra of the tailed beasts within him that they gave him, not the actual tailed beasts. That chakra had absolutely nothing to do with being able to use RSM.
No one is talking about the Six Paths Chakra, so I'm not sure how his sons or the Rinnegan have any relevance. We're talking about the Six Paths Senjutsu, which is different from Six Paths Chakra. There are ways to acquire the Six Paths Senjutsu:

-Being Kaguya's close relative - Hagoromo and Hamura naturally had the Six Paths Senjutsu by inheriting it from their mother.

-Becoming Jubi's Jinchuriki - Madara and Obito.

-Possessing the Chakra of 9 Biju - Naruto.

-Possessing the Tenseigan - Toneri.

Naruto acquired the Six Paths Senjutsu because Obito gave him the Chakra of all 9 Biju's, then Hagoromo physically manifested them inside Naruto and that gave him the said power. It had nothing to do with Seal.

Six Paths Sage Mode (六道仙人モード, Rikudō Sennin Mōdo) is a form which empowers the user's abilities to a far greater extent by utilising the Six Paths Sage Chakra. It is a divine state gifted by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki to those who have an iron faith and the guts to never give up. -4th databook
Hagoromo's gif to Naruto was that he made the Biju's physically manifest inside Naruto, which enabled him to use their Chakra and powers. That is what the databook meant. Naruto had their Chakra's prior, but couldn't use its power until Hagoromo gave him the gift.

Proof in manga: Hagoromo says he is giving the power to Sasuke, and this proves he gave it to them both.
Hagormo gave Sasuke the Rinnegan as it was stated in the databook. No one denied that apart from Sasuke's wankers who think he awoke it. Hagoromo's gift to Naruto is he made the Biju's physically manifest inside Naruto and that enabled him with RSM.

That should be plenty of evidence for you. It's canon that he received the power from Hagoromo. Clear as day.
You didn't provide me evidence. It's just your incorrect interpretation of the databook. Hagoromo's gift to Naruto and Sasuke were this:

Permanent power: Rinnegan that he gave to Sasuke and manifested the Biju's inside Naruto, then Naruto later combined their Chakra for RSM.

Temporary power: The Yin and Yang seals that contained half of Hagoromo's Chakra each. Yin Seal allowed Sasuke to extract Senjutsu from the seal, and Yang Seal allowed Naruto to heal people. The seals returned to Hagoromo after his moon Chibaku Tensei, meaning Sasuke can no longer use Senjutsu and Naruto can't heal people anymore.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one is talking about the Six Paths Chakra, so I'm not sure how his sons or the Rinnegan have any relevance. We're talking about the Six Paths Senjutsu, which is different from Six Paths Chakra. There are ways to acquire the Six Paths Senjutsu:

-Being Kaguya's close relative - Hagoromo and Hamura naturally had the Six Paths Senjutsu by inheriting it from their mother.

-Becoming Jubi's Jinchuriki - Madara and Obito.

-Possessing the Chakra of 9 Biju - Naruto.

-Possessing the Tenseigan - Toneri.

Naruto acquired the Six Paths Senjutsu because Obito gave him the Chakra of all 9 Biju's, then Hagoromo physically manifested them inside Naruto and that gave him the said power. It had nothing to do with Seal.

Hagoromo's gif to Naruto was that he made the Biju's physically manifest inside Naruto, which enabled him to use their Chakra and powers. That is what the databook meant. Naruto had their Chakra's prior, but couldn't use its power until Hagoromo gave him the gift.

Hagormo gave Sasuke the Rinnegan as it was stated in the databook. No one denied that apart from Sasuke's wankers who think he awoke it. Hagoromo's gift to Naruto is he made the Biju's physically manifest inside Naruto and that enabled him with RSM.

You didn't provide me evidence. It's just your incorrect interpretation of the databook. Hagoromo's gift to Naruto and Sasuke were this:

Permanent power: Rinnegan that he gave to Sasuke and manifested the Biju's inside Naruto, then Naruto later combined their Chakra for RSM.

Temporary power: The Yin and Yang seals that contained half of Hagoromo's Chakra each. Yin Seal allowed Sasuke to extract Senjutsu from the seal, and Yang Seal allowed Naruto to heal people. The seals returned to Hagoromo after his moon Chibaku Tensei, meaning Sasuke can no longer use Senjutsu and Naruto can't heal people anymore.
Six Paths Senjutsu (literally sage jutsu) is something that is granted by Six Paths Sage Mode (RSM). Six Paths Sage chakra is the unique chakra of Hagoromo that can be gained via the methods I mentioned and is needed for the use of RSM. The fact that you think Six paths Sage jutsu, Six Paths Sage chakra, and Six Paths Sage mode are not all directly related to each other speaks volumes about you. Since almost everyone but you knows the truth, my job here is done, bye.

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm.. right..

---------

They are his summons so to its okay to have him giving them support just like the other users, and as stated before its because of kurama not wanting him to use sage mode and keep relying on his power that had naruto losing his sage mode form in battle and be captured so its also okay.

Then you have Kurama doing most of the damage work on Pain.

Yeah of course it was kurama that killed all the pains and not sage mode naruto:lol
Still waiting for you to show me a battle were sasuke had to rely on his own power only.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if I agreed with this, Six Paths Sage Mode let him fight Juubi Madara.

lmao! So eating a beast's meat gives you permanent Bijuu Chakra but being synergized with the beast to the point you were born with whiskers means you won't? Kishimoto made it abundantly clear that when a Jinchuriki loses their beast, they don't lose the beasts' powers, something he pointed out in an interview, and the Gold and Silver bros. show that a Bijuu doesn't need to be sealed within a person for them to have permanent acess to Jinchuriki transformations.

No he didn't.

It worked out well for the Gold and Silver brothers, and that was through merely eating his flesh, there's literally no reason to think a superior individual like Naruto would lose Kurama's powers if Kurama disappeared, just as it was with Gaara.
It let him fight a weakened Madara and he was using bijuu's chakra too.

Mito and Kushina had nothing from Kurama. We don't even know why he got whiskers Gin and Kin have em too.

Never denied that. Gaara lost his bijuu chakra and only kept the kkg it had. Like i said same with Naruto at most he would keep is Kurama's fast healing or ill intent sensing. He won't keep the chakra once it's taken from him.

Uh yes he did his ability to control sand was his bijuu power.

Again Gin and Kin literally ate Kurama's meat and granted them his chakra. If Naruto had Kurama extracted he would have no chakra from Kurama anymore.

Killer Bee stated that once you acquire a Biju's power, it's yours for life.

Which was proven true with this....

Where's Kurama lol?

I'd like to remind you that Naruto literally separated from Kurama and could still use his Chakra Cloaks. If Kurama was ever taken from Naruto and he survived, the most he wouldn't have is the ability to manifest his Kurama Mode.
1st scan that's only because he was a jin. Same as the 2nd Naruto took Kurama's chakra only because Kurama wouldn't cooperate when he did and he had access to all of it it wasn't in that same place but from Kurama himself.

You talking about the last which dang near reckoned everything said in the manga.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It let him fight a weakened Madara and he was using bijuu's chakra too.

Madara denied that notion himself.
Mito and Kushina had nothing from Kurama.
Because they didn't control his Chakra.

We don't even know why he got whiskers Gin and Kin have em too.
It's obviously from Kurama. I'm sorry if you need everything spelled out for you in a series for 12 year olds.
Never denied that. Gaara lost his bijuu chakra and only kept the kkg it had.
Uh yes he did his ability to control sand was his bijuu power.
Gaara doesn't have Magnet Style. His ability to control sand is never explained beyond being tied to Shukaku, and no, it was never said Shukaku controls sand through his Magnet Style. That was with Raasa and his Gold Dust.

Like i said same with Naruto at most he would keep is Kurama's fast healing or ill intent sensing. He won't keep the chakra once it's taken from him.
Gaara kept his Bijuu's powers, the Gold and Silver brothers are able to transform without a Bijuu, and both Bee and Kishimoto confirm that once a Jinchuriki gains the power of a beast for themselves, they no longer need the beast sealed in them to use that power, which is once again, shown by Gaara and the Gold and Silver brothers.

Again Gin and Kin literally ate Kurama's meat and granted them his chakra. If Naruto had Kurama extracted he would have no chakra from Kurama anymore.
Bee and Kishimoto say otherwise. I don't care if you want to continue your streak of denial.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This'll be my only reply
Naruto without Kurama has Ashura and I don't care that this thread was made in '17. I'm going to make my point anyway

Naruto without Kurama has Ashura's chakra as Hagomoro explained in chapter 670 and he's also an Uzumaki as Kurama stated in chapter 617 and before anyone mentions the extraction Naruto was confirmed to be alive by Kurama and the WZ in chapters 662-63 and no you don't automatically die when your heart stops beating. This is a total myth and on a side note some people actually know how to stop their heart from beating.

Before anyone wants to mention Kushina.

1st off Kushina didn't fight in the war for 3 days. Naruto did!

2nd Her extraction came from Obito when the seal was weakned, while Naruto's came from Madara when using a Gedo Statue and this was after I pondered things for a while as well.

Edit: I forgot to mention a couple of other things
Naruto's chakra without Kurama is 4x higher than Kakashi's and 100x if Yamato let Kurama loose.

He also Sage Mode, 1,000 SC, Rasengan, Rasenshurkien, and Oodama Rasengan.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This'll be my only reply
Naruto without Kurama has Ashura and I don't care that this thread was made in '17. I'm going to make my point anyway

Naruto without Kurama has Ashura's chakra as Hagomoro explained in chapter 670 and he's also an Uzumaki as Kurama stated in chapter 617 and before anyone mentions the extraction Naruto was confirmed to be alive by Kurama and the WZ in chapters 662-63 and no you don't automatically die when your heart stops beating. This is a total myth and on a side note some people actually know how to stop their heart from beating.

2nd Her extraction came from Obito when the seal was weakned, while Naruto's came from Madara when using a Gedo Statue and this was after I pondered things for a while as well.

Naruto's chakra without Kurama is 4x higher than Kakashi's and 100x if Yamato let Kurama loose.

stop revive a old threeds..

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This'll be my only reply

Ashura's chakra didn't enpower him. Otherwise he would have been God-tier since day one. Hagoromo's ninshu was the belief that chakra should be used to connect people rather than enhance an individual's power. Ashura was named his successor. So to claim Naruto was enpowered by Ashura's chakra is even more ridiculous as it geos against their beliefs.

Base Naruto had 4x more chakra because the Kyuubi's had been leaking out and meshing with his since birth. Had the Kyuubi's chakra not been infusing with Naruto's he'd have less than Kakashi.

The war was 2 days and Naruto had the Kyuubi's chakra amping him the entire time. Don't forget how the Kyuubi's power has healed him the entire series.

Reactions: salamander uchiha