[Spoilers] Naruto is indeed an Uzumaki

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearts stops beating, no pulse = no blood flow = death. You need somebody to bring you back and revive you, if they fail you're dead.

And stop talking rubbish, Sakura's left hand was inside pumping Naruto's heart thr whole time. WZ knows nothing he's not a medic, the medic is the one doing it not WZ.

You must be registered for see images

Here are scans showing Sakura's hand still inside Naruto. It would've been pumping. Stop giving real world examples, she's not using the real life method, she's got her hand inside his chest and is pumping. Also using medical chakra confirmed by the glow bubble.

86923[/ATTACH] "]

You must be registered to see images

[/QUOTE]

Stop behaving like your cognitively regressed, Sakura's hands inside Naruto the whole time. Yet you're arguing it wasn't and she wasn't the one keeping him alive. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only way you're going to "debunk" anything is if you can show her left hand not being inside Naruto and not pumping. Which is impossible since it remained inside even until Obito sealed the tailed beasts inside him.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Edit: By your own you're sayong that Kurama who been inside of Naruto since he was a baby, Gaara, and even Sakura are wrong. That makes sense.

EDIT: Even if Sakura was pumping his heart throughout the entire that wouldn't automatically mean that he's dead and you don't automatically die when your heart stops beating either. That's a myth

Once again I've tooken 2 classes in CPR and it doesn't save anyone. It buys you time, which Sakura herself clearly states in the manga.

Edit: I advise you to take CPR classes and even the experts will say that I'm right

Attachments

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-fanfiction and head canon-
Hearts stops beating, no pulse = no blood flow = death. You need somebody to bring you back and revive you, if they fail you're dead.

And stop talking rubbish, Sakura's left hand was inside pumping Naruto's heart thr whole time. WZ knows nothing he's not a medic, the medic is the one doing it not WZ.

Here are scans showing Sakura's hand still inside Naruto. It would've been pumping. Stop giving real world examples, she's not using the real life method, she's got her hand inside his chest and is pumping. Also using medical chakra confirmed by the glow bubble.

Stop behaving like your cognitively regressed, Sakura's hands inside Naruto the whole time. Yet you're arguing it wasn't and she wasn't the one keeping him alive. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only way you're going to "debunk" anything is if you can show her left hand not being inside Naruto and not pumping. Which is impossible since it remained inside even until Obito sealed the tailed beasts inside him.

I can't believe you would resort to such fanfiction. Sakura's hand is inside Naruto the whole time and glowing, htf did you conclude she wasn't pumping his heart?

you really need help if you believe half the nonsense you've been spouting. I'm done entertaining head canon and fanfiction.

Salamander signing out :byez:

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can't believe you would resort to such fanfiction. Sakura's hand is inside Naruto the whole time and glowing, htf did you conclude she wasn't pumping his heart?

you really need help if you believe half the nonsense you've been spouting. I'm done entertaining head canon and fanfiction.

Salamander signing out :byez:

[

[/SPOILER]

O

Once you're saying that the WZ, Kurama who was inside Naruto since the 1st day he was born, Gaara and evena Sakura are all liars because they all confirm that Naruto was indeed alive after the extraction and you clearly ignored those, but here they are again and please don't come back

P.S Anyone who's wondering on whether who's right and who's wrong can read manga chapters 662-66 that see that I am.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, that's a fan translation. The Viz makes it clear, the source of Naruto's chakra is the 9 tails. Post the Viz scan, boy. That's all that matters here.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, that's a fan translation. The Viz makes it clear, the source of Naruto's chakra is the 9 tails. Post the Viz scan, boy. That's all that matters here.
Those weren't VIZ scans and this translation makes way more sense because Hachibi was explaining the longer that he was in KCM the greater risk that Kurama was at taking his chakra and giving it at the same time, so by your logic Kurama would be adding and taking away at the same time, and Naruto's source isn't Kurama. Yamato made this clear in chapter 299

Edit: Simply saying something doesn't make it true and VIZ charges for most of their translations, including Naruto and only lets you read previews for free. All anyone has to do is click on the website to see for themselves not to mention VIZ had gotten translations wrong as well.

Edit:

Edit:

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, that is the Viz scan and this is the fan scan, Viz is correct they don't make random changes. The Viz scan is correct and the official translation. The only reason you say this makes sense is because it supports your head canon, which is clearly incorrect.

Come back when you have a legitimate case, instead of one built around head canon. Btw, you're misinterpreting the scans you posted anyway. None of them back up the head canon fan scan.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, that is the Viz scan and this is the fan scan, Viz is correct they don't make random changes. The Viz scan is correct and the official translation. The only reason you say this makes sense is because it supports your head canon, which is clearly incorrect.

Come back when you have a legitimate case, instead of one built around head canon. Btw, you're misinterpreting the scans you posted anyway. None of them back up the head canon fan scan.
VIZ does make chages and they even said they reword their translations on multiple occasions. Qnyone who doesn't believe me can research.

They translated 1 time that Hannabi was Hinata's brother instead of sister and in the English DUB they translated that Naruto said that he faild the Shadow Clone Jutsu test 3x when it was actually the clone jutsu. I have already made a case as well and talk about head canon you ignore common knowledge about what mostly every reader already knows.

There's no proof that the other scans were Viz translations either and the translation in context because Hachibi was stating to Naruto that the longer he was in KCM the greater he is at risk. I checked the VIZ website and they only let you read up to volume 27 for and they've been critised for their mistranslations on multiple occasions

Funimation is also an official translation and they gotten stuff wrong too.

Edit:

Edit

I made a slight mistake.

VIZ does let you read all volumes for free, but it's only 1 manga per volume.

[/URL]]

Edit

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
VIZ does make chages and they even said they reword their translations on multiple occasions. Qnyone who doesn't believe me can research.

They translated 1 time that Hannabi was Hinata's brother instead of sister and in the English DUB they translated that Naruto said that he faild the Shadow Clone Jutsu test 3x when it was actually the clone jutsu. I have already made a case as well and talk about head canon you ignore common knowledge about what mostly every reader already knows.

There's no proof that the other scans were Viz translations either and the translation in context because Hachibi was stating to Naruto that the longer he was in KCM the greater he is at risk. I checked the VIZ website and they only let you read up to volume 27 for and they've been critised for their mistranslations on multiple occasions
You're whole argument is based around head canon.
Yes, Viz makes changes if what is being said is inappropriate for western audiences. Viz also records things so context can be understood by the reader. As context can be lost in translation and there's nothing wrong with that.

Any mistakes Viz made were rectified so your point is mute. The problem with tour argument is you ignore the Viz scan because it wrecks your head canon. And every unbiased non fanboy knows Naruto's reserves come from Kurama.

Btw, you can read Viz manga online on other websites, which is why on NB it was used during debates. You're new to AB and that is why you don't know that.

We're discussing Viz Manga so funimation doesn't matter. Back to Viz, has it accepted this mistake and corrected it. Has it said that they mistranslated the scan? No they haven't so your fan translation holds no merit over it.

Edit:
You do know other sites host the Viz manga right? I can't link them because of AB rules, but they're all over the internet. The scan I posted is from that chapter, if you claim it's not Viz screen shot the Viz scan for us.

Last edited:
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're whole argument is based around head canon.
Yes, Viz makes changes if what is being said is inappropriate for western audiences. Viz also records things so context can be understood by the reader. As context can be lost in translation and there's nothing wrong with that.

Any mistakes Viz made were rectified so your point is mute. The problem with tour argument is you ignore the Viz scan because it wrecks your head canon. And every unbiased non fanboy knows Naruto's reserves come from Kurama.

Btw, you can read Viz manga online on toner websites, which is why on NB it was used during debates. You're new to AB and that is why you don't know that.

We're discussing Viz Manga so funimation doesn't matter. Back to Viz, has it accepted this mistake and corrected it. Has it said that they mistranslated the scan? No they haven't so your fan translation holds no merit over it.

Edit:
[/QUOTE]

You do know other sites host the Viz manga right? I can't link them because of AB rules, but they're all over the internet. The scan I posted is from that chapter, if you claim it's not Viz screen shot the Viz scan for us.
[/QUOTE]

Where's the proof that those were viz scans and how do I know those aren't fan translated scan as well because mangasee, mangapanda, and mangapanda are fan translated websites that make those exact same translations. Kurama isn't the source of his power, but his own, which Yamato clearly states in chapter 299 and anyone who's unbiased knows that when Kurama gives his chakra it's red. In the manga Naruto's yellow. They also know has a high amount without.

You ignored a lot of scans I sent as well and called it fanfiction. My point was that official translations get stuff and funimation was 1 example of this. Just because they've never admitted their mistakes doesn't mean they haven't made any.

It's like saying that I got a single math answer wrong.

VIZ has gotten a lot of DB translations wrong and I'm mentioning this as an example of VIZ has gotten many translation wrong in the past,

Back to chakra reserves

Yamato backs up my statement in chapter 299

Edit:

You must be registered for see medias

Edit: As for head canon I can make the same case for you as well

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- I haven't got proof so I'm pussy footing around it-
I agree, I read a lot of blah, blah, but didn't see the Viz scan or it's rebuttal. I didn't see Viz admit they were wrong on the translation in chapter 519 either. I don't care much for head canon, especially if it's preceded by bias.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, I read a lot of blah, blah, but didn't see the Viz scan or it's rebuttal. I didn't see Viz admit they were wrong on the translation in chapter 519 either. I don't care much for head canon, especially if it's preceded by bias.

Head canon? I could use the same logic for you too and just because they've never admitted they got stuff wrong doesn't mean they haven't and many agree with me when they say that VIZ isn't the perfect either and these are people who have read VIZ as well and the translation made more sense because Hachibi was stating that the more that he's in KCM the longer he's at risk for Kurama was at siphoning his chakra, so im context the scan I showed makes sense as opposed to Kurama giving and taking away his chakra at the same time.

In the other translation it states that Naruto as opposed to saying Kurama and takes away chakra at the same time and anyone who's watched the entire training knows that I'm right.

Edit:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is 50% Uzumaki.

Japanese clans historically intermarried to preserve traditions, and this is reflected in Naruto during the Era of Warring States and even into Naruto's era. Presumably, doing as such in NV would be to preserve genetic traits like the Uzumaki's life force. We know that the Uzumaki were no different, because they were famed for having red hair as well, and that's a recessive trait, hence why Naruto doesn't have it. We also know that red hair is highly unusual, since Kushina was bullied and singled out for having it.

We've seen how strong the life force of a full-blooded Uzumaki is; Kushina withstood extraction, was still conscious and able to use some jutsu. Naruto inherited only half though, so although his life force is still better than average, it's not as good as the "pure" Uzumaki blood. Hence why although he survived extraction, he fell unconsciously quickly and didn't last long on his own steam.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is 50% Uzumaki.

Japanese clans historically intermarried to preserve traditions, and this is reflected in Naruto during the Era of Warring States and even into Naruto's era. Presumably, doing as such in NV would be to preserve genetic traits like the Uzumaki's life force. We know that the Uzumaki were no different, because they were famed for having red hair as well, and that's a recessive trait, hence why Naruto doesn't have it. We also know that red hair is highly unusual, since Kushina was bullied and singled out for having it.

We've seen how strong the life force of a full-blooded Uzumaki is; Kushina withstood extraction, was still conscious and able to use some jutsu. Naruto inherited only half though, so although his life force is still better than average, it's not as good as the "pure" Uzumaki blood. Hence why although he survived extraction, he fell unconsciously quickly and didn't last long on his own steam.

Kushina was going to die as well and she could barely move after the extraction happened and her being bullied doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about and doesn't have red hair because Minato is father. My point wasn't on whether his life force was as strong as Kushina's. It was to show that Naruto was indeed an Uzumaki. Kurama confirms this in chapter 617 and the WZ confirm this in chapter 662 when he survives the extraction not to mention Kurama also confirmed he was alive in the next chapter as well.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never contested that Kushina was going to die; the fact that a 100% Uzumaki retains consciousness for an extended period of time and can use jutsu supports the original point, since it's expected that a half-Uzumaki would still inherit the same lineage but to a lesser extent. And that's what happened; he survived extraction on his steam but fell unconcious pretty much straight away.

Kushina being bullied is relevant to the fact that the Uzumaki were red heads, since she was bullied precisely because of her unusual red hair. And yes, I did point out that it was a recessive trait and that's why Naruto didn't inherit it.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never contested that Kushina was going to die; the fact that a 100% Uzumaki retains consciousness for an extended period of time and can use jutsu supports the original point, since it's expected that a half-Uzumaki would still inherit the same lineage but to a lesser extent. And that's what happened; he survived extraction on his steam but fell unconcious pretty much straight away.

Kushina being bullied is relevant to the fact that the Uzumaki were red heads, since she was bullied precisely because of her unusual red hair. And yes, I did point out that it was a recessive trait and that's why Naruto didn't inherit it.

I thought about this for while and going to say this.

1. Kushina didn't fight in the war for 3 days. Naruto did !

2. Her extraction happened when the seal was weakned and then extracted by Obito and when she was pregnant. Naruto had his by the Gedo Statue and by Madara who was way stronger than Obito.

3. Naruto was bullied too by both adult and his peers. Kushina was bullied by her peers.

4. Naruto doesn't have the red because Minato is his father, but he has the Uzumaki genes, which Kurama confirms in chapter 617.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While he is a Uzumaki by blood, there are a few key differences between him and his mother, as well as the circumstances in which they lost their Bijuu:
  1. Kushina had incredibly powerful chakra even by Uzuamki standard as stated in Chapter 500. We don't know how Naruto measures up to this as it was never commented that he had a powerful chakra, just a whole bunch of it.
  2. Minato made Naruto's seal in such a way that Kurama's chakra would bleed in and mix with Naruto's natural chakra in the hopes that it would help him master it easier. Meaning Kurama and Naruto's chakra was far more connected than Kushina and Kurama's.
  3. Kushina as far as we know was a pureblood Uzumaki, where as Naruto is a half-blood Uzumaki thanks to his father. Meaning its near impossible to find out just how much of their natural powers he possessed, but we know he had it to some extent.
  4. Kushina had her seal broken in a weakened state, as in Obito undid the seal. Madara forcefully ripped Kurama out of Naruto without directly undoing the seal first.