Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope people actually read this instead of replying to the title itself (like Heni does almost all the time). First of all, he is not really that weak, but this time I'm comparing him to....Hashirama himself!

To start with, both are Asura's reincarnates - so it's only fair to compare these 2 guys. Hashirama uses his own powers without any additional force, he is still a total beast, raping Madara + Kurama together:

You must be registered for see images

Chapter 626

- and Hashi most likely even had to jump out of his huge buddha to give Madara a chance in a 1v1 match (or perhaps not, it just seemed to me like it) which he (barely) won.

On the other hand, Naruto is totally dependent on Kurama's power (or rikudo power ups):

chapter 571 - one example i think is enough

To keep this short, i'll just list Hashirama's and Naruto's abilities - without any third party help.

Hashirama:
  1. Wood release
    • Nativity of trees
    • Flower bloom
    • Dragon
    • Golem
    • Clone
  2. Sage mode
    • Myojinmon
    • Buddha
  3. Quintuple rashomon
  4. All 5 elements
  5. Instant healing and cellular regeneration

Naruto:
  1. Wind release
  2. Sage mode
    • Rasenshuriken
    • Frog kata
  3. Frog summoning
  4. All 5 elements as well, though unsure if without rikudo/tailed best power ups.
  5. Rasengan + variations
  6. Shadow clone

One would think that a new generation/reincarnation would surpass the old ones...but Naruto even with Kurama's chakra (without rikudo power ups) is (much) weaker than Hashirama, and that is...pretty sad, isn't it? Naruto without Kurama is a dead meat if he was the one facing EMS Madara

Last edited:

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara did Susanoo without his Sharingan or eyes. That feat alone puts himself above Sasuke.
Sasuke has shown a very high lightning proficiency, snake and hawk summoning, and absolute amaterasu control (without any power ups), while Madara hasn't shown us any MS ability so far (but he was able to absorb amaterasu and other people's chakra, so he was a total badass even without his eyes none the less.)

Naruto is totally unable to so something like this without rikudo/kurama power up:

chapter 670

- and such makes him much inferior to Asura/Asura's reincarnates...Probably to balance out the super OP Hashirama :xD::xD:

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope people actually read this instead of replying to the title itself (like Heni does almost all the time). First of all, he is not really that weak, but this time I'm comparing him to....Hashirama himself!

To start with, both are Asura's reincarnates - so it's only fair to compare these 2 guys. Hashirama uses his own powers without any additional force, he is still a total beast, raping Madara + Kurama together:

Chapter 626

- and Hashi most likely even had to jump out of his huge buddha to give Madara a chance in a 1v1 match (or perhaps not, it just seemed to me like it) which he (barely) won.

On the other hand, Naruto is totally dependent on Kurama's power (or rikudo power ups):

chapter 571 - one example i think is enough

To keep this short, i'll just list Hashirama's and Naruto's abilities - without any third party help.

Hashirama:
  1. Wood release
    • Nativity of trees
    • Flower bloom
    • Dragon
    • Golem
    • Clone
  2. Sage mode
    • Myojinmon
    • Buddha
  3. Quintuple rashomon
  4. All 5 elements
  5. Instant healing and cellular regeneration

Naruto:
  1. Wind release
  2. Sage mode
    • Rasenshuriken
    • Frog kata
  3. Frog summoning
  4. All 5 elements as well, though unsure if without rikudo/tailed best power ups.
  5. Rasengan + variations
  6. Shadow clone

One would think that a new generation/reincarnation would surpass the old ones...but Naruto even with Kurama's chakra (without rikudo power ups) is (much) weaker than Hashirama, and that is...pretty sad, isn't it? Naruto without Kurama is a dead meat if he was the one facing EMS Madara
Comparing a teen with a bit of battle experience to a middle aged man who grew up during a war/battle filled era...?

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Comparing a teen with a bit of battle experience to a middle aged man who grew up during a war/battle filled era...?
Yep, because if i was to compare "current" Naruto to Hashirama, we wouldn't even get half the strength of that teenage boy;)

Read one post above your own. There I compare EMS Sasuke to EMS Madara....and they are roughly the same, perhaps I could even add a super tiny edge to Sasuke.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, because if i was to compare "current" Naruto to Hashirama, we wouldn't even get half the strength of that teenage boy;)

Read one post above your own. There I compare EMS Sasuke to EMS Madara....and they are roughly the same, perhaps I could even add a super tiny edge to Sasuke.
get out of here...EMS Madara fought Hashirama for a day, controlled full Kurama, and could casually mountain bust...EMS Sasuke covered a small Kurama avatar in armor pft!

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
get out of here...EMS Madara fought Hashirama for a day, controlled full Kurama, and could casually mountain bust...EMS Sasuke covered a small Kurama avatar in armor pft!
C'mon, be a bit objective and not Anti-Sasuke from the beginning. If I take EMS Sasuke and EMS Madara and list their powers, Sasuke ends up having more of them (cannot be told about chakra levels).

Ofc Maddy would most likely win due to his age and experience, but Sasuke was on a good way to surpass him later in life (just like Orochimaru said).

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, that's true, but this isn't the point of this thread. I was more or less pointing out that Naruto didn't quite inherit Hagoromo's body and chakra, for he still isn't able to heal himself or use wood release.
Nah, the point of your thread was just to compare Hashi and Naruto. Ashura was pretty useless himself too.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has shown a very high lightning proficiency, snake and hawk summoning, and absolute Amaterasu control (without any power ups), while Madara hasn't shown us any MS ability so far (but he was able to absorb amaterasu and other people's chakra, so he was a total badass even without his eyes none the less.)

Naruto is totally unable to so something like this without rikudo/Kurama power-up:

chapter 670

- and such makes him much inferior to Asura/Asura's reincarnates...Probably to balance out the super OP Hashirama :xD::xD:
Your logic makes no sense: Because X has more abilities than Y is inferior? I know it is your opinion, but I wholeheartedly disagree. However, I digress, this is about Naruto and Hashirama.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C'mon, be a bit objective and not Anti-Sasuke from the beginning. If I take EMS Sasuke and EMS Madara and list their powers, Sasuke ends up having more of them (cannot be told about chakra levels).

Ofc Maddy would most likely win due to his age and experience, but Sasuke was on a good way to surpass him later in life (just like Orochimaru said).
Lmfao those tears. Madara’s PS withstood and destroyed all 1,000 hands on the Sage Mode Buddha and was still covering most of the Kyuubi. On top of that, Hashirama was in Sage Mode while Madara continued to battle and weaken Hashirama to the point where he could steal his flesh in PVP. He also was unable to use a fairly large portion of his chakra that he’d set aside for Izanagi.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really, EMS Sasuke was able to do a perfect Susanoo like EMS Madara, but Naruto doesn't possess instant healing nor wood release...he possesses like nothing at all.
If this is in regards to them on their own with no outsourced power of any kind, then compare MS Sasuke to MS Madara.

OT : The writer intended for Naruto to utilize Kurama the same way he intended Hashi to utilize his KKG. For all we know, if Kurama was a non factor in the beginning of the story, Naruto would've had something else just as special whether it be, KKG or some kind of Dojutsu.
Anyway, Base Naruto held his own against Fused Momo, while the Kages got rekt with ease. He is still OP w/o Kurama while still being compared to Hashi. :sigar:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao those tears. Madara’s PS withstood and destroyed all 1,000 hands on the Sage Mode Buddha and was still covering most of the Kyuubi. On top of that, Hashirama was in Sage Mode while Madara continued to battle and weaken Hashirama to the point where he could steal his flesh in PVP. He also was unable to use a fairly large portion of his chakra that he’d set aside for Izanagi.
Facts mate.

OT: Naruto didn't actually do that against kurama it was a mental thing, and Kushina helped him against it. Hashi was a beast even if he was overdone(1000 arms etc) towards the end.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto still part biju cuz when he was fetus it was affect by kurama chakra(so he has minaro/kushina and kurama DNA) so who knows he could probably use v1/v2 chakra cloak
don't forget in original manga he was actually son of kurama lol

Last edited: