Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Translation:

Entrust the heaven and earth to me! This is an invention of different convenient vehicles!
New convenient vehicles for villagers appeared in a modernized Hidden Leaf Village.
The station is in the countryside, where they use lightning energy(?) for running electric trains. If you had to describe it, it would look something like a steam train?
Private airship (dirigible) for the Hokage, with a symbol of Konoha! Naruto uses this airship to travel to other villages.
Hidden Leaf Village has really changed.

Reactions: Xāvî1

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An electric train that looks like a steam train? :what:

And wow, trains in NV. Although I remember there being a train in one of the movies.

Also, why'd he want an airship? They are quite unsafe.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An electric train that looks like a steam train? :what:

And wow, trains in NV. Although I remember there being a train in one of the movies.

Also, why'd he want an airship? They are quite unsafe.

Since now it's peaceful era in NV, I suppose it's safe to travel on an airship. Besides no one would dare to attack Hokage's airship unless they want to die.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Since now it's peaceful era in NV, I suppose it's safe to travel on an airship. Besides no one would dare to attack Hokage's airship unless they want to die.
I guess so.

OT: just realized, are they going steampunk? At least design-wise - why else would they want their electric trains to look like steam ones?