Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Translation:

Entrust the heaven and earth to me! This is an invention of different convenient vehicles!
New convenient vehicles for villagers appeared in a modernized Hidden Leaf Village.
The station is in the countryside, where they use lightning energy(?) for running electric trains. If you had to describe it, it would look something like a steam train?
Private airship (dirigible) for the Hokage, with a symbol of Konoha! Naruto uses this airship to travel to other villages.
Hidden Leaf Village has really changed.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Translation:

Entrust the heaven and earth to me! This is an invention of different convenient vehicles!
New convenient vehicles for villagers appeared in a modernized Hidden Leaf Village.
The station is in the countryside, where they use lightning energy(?) for running electric trains. If you had to describe it, it would look something like a steam train?
Private airship (dirigible) for the Hokage, with a symbol of Konoha! Naruto uses this airship to travel to other villages.
Hidden Leaf Village has really changed.
That lightning/thunder (雷) energy was sorta mentioned in Gaara Hiden too. There were mentions of something called 雷車, which I translated as thunder/lightning train. Electric train would usually be 電車, which uses a different kanji, for electricity.

What I'm guessing is that instead of things being powered by 'electricity', maybe it has a connection to the lightning style, like using it to power the train? Or they name it this way because lightning style is their version of electricity, or what they know as it?

This is interesting because it confused me a bit in the books. I thought it was weird to introduce this strange idea in the novels, with no explanation, but I guess the canon is also using it.

Anyway, lightning in place of electricity has been used before in the narutoverse, is what I wanted to say. It's something that I don't think people will pick up, but it could be important.

Last edited: