Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that Naruto will get a new mode similar to sage mode but not Nature chakra.
I think he'll be able to take in negative/Malice energy and use it because of the Kyubbi, this is because of the nature of the kyuubi.

Reasons
-The kyuubi has near infite chakra and it has to come from something, negative chakra in the environment.

-Naruto can sense malice and bad intesions in KM mode the same way he could sense danger in sage mode because the oppenets movement changes the envirnment.

-Sage mode requires peace of mind and stillness, but this would require rage and malice.

-The kyuubis chakra has the abilty to resonate with malice but no other forms energy and that would explain why he can sense it.

-Whenever Naruto was pushed to the limits of his rage, the Kyubi would react to his negative energy and the cloak would start to form. That cloak looked more complete than his current BM does and i think thats because theres no negative energy since it was sealed in the stomach of the death god.

-ATM Naruto is all yang Chakra and adding some negative energy would give him yin chakra making the kyubi complete.

The Kyuubi is special and is much more powerful than the other Bijuu and i think its because of this. It must be called a Demon Fox for a reason. Its just a theory so tell me what you think.

StrifeMaccy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He doesnt need another mode. Unless Sasuke a) has some awesome powerup from his EMS, which we're yet to see, or b) he gets another super power up, which allow him to surpass Naruto as he is now, then Naruto probably won't get one.
Maybe if, and I stress if, Sasuke got the Rinnengan, then maybe Naruto would get some kyuubi sage hybrid super powerful power ranger mode with flashy awesoness powerup.