Naruto gets more help and easy gained power ups?

9 tails uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People put down naruto because soposedtly he gets more help and easy earned power ups but I think thats not true yet people say he gained power easily I want to know why you guys think this is true

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I would have to say that Naruto worked hard for everything he had...I mean he was a complete failure, and through sheer effort and not giving up he got all of his strength.

I think the fact he uses Kurama's chakra is what some people use to lable him as easily gotten power...but the fact of the matter is that he had to actually beat Kurama in combat to get real control over his power and even then he had to befriend Kurama to gain his full power....

Naruto has the shadow clones so it makes him able to learn techniques that much faster...he puts in all the time and effort of others, but it is all condensed into a shorter period because of the fact that clones carry expirience!

CharlieBundels

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The little man entered the store, dildo in hand, vibrator in check, and a bag of leaves for safety. He squared up against his much larger opponent, displaying his true bravery skills. He activates spell 1, "Cockodos, Dildosis!", and sends his much larger opponent crashing into the row of senior citizens. Angered, the man gets up, re-attaches his left ball bag, and screams at his opponent: "You'll never take me alive, the golden penis will forever be in thy grasp". The little man, now confident in his new found abilities responded, "Gary cu*t-muncher, why won't you learn? The golden penis belongs to our guild, not yours".

Part 2, coming soon.

new sage of 6 paths

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The little man entered the store, dildo in hand, vibrator in check, and a bag of leaves for safety. He squared up against his much larger opponent, displaying his true bravery skills. He activates spell 1, "Cockodos, Dildosis!", and sends his much larger opponent crashing into the row of senior citizens. Angered, the man gets up, re-attaches his left ball bag, and screams at his opponent: "You'll never take me alive, the golden penis will forever be in thy grasp". The little man, now confident in his new found abilities responded, "Gary cu*t-muncher, why won't you learn? The golden penis belongs to our guild, not yours".

Part 2, coming soon.
Re you ever serious?

9 tails uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I would have to say that Naruto worked hard for everything he had...I mean he was a complete failure, and through sheer effort and not giving up he got all of his strength.

I think the fact he uses Kurama's chakra is what some people use to lable him as easily gotten power...but the fact of the matter is that he had to actually beat Kurama in combat to get real control over his power and even then he had to befriend Kurama to gain his full power....

Naruto has the shadow clones so it makes him able to learn techniques that much faster...he puts in all the time and effort of others, but it is all condensed into a shorter period because of the fact that clones carry expirience!
Yup that's just a way of learning things faster its not easy because not everyone can use that meny clones

Ahah "cheat codes"...Don´t let people change your opinion on your fav characters.
I know they won't

Part 2, coming soon.
Hahaha bro that was funny u could make a comedi story

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not to turn this into any form of hate , but simply, naruto has done training for every single powerup he has gotten. He has not been given any free powerups without haveing to train for it(so essentially he is a hard worker)

sasuke on the other hand has had several free powerups. Cm required no training to use, or be able to use(just to die and stuff) sharingan was unlocked(i would count how he did it as training) ms just happened when he heard a few facts,(and he was able to use amatersu pretty much immediatly, and sussanoo as well) ems was half training(he had to kill itachi after all)

So naruto embodies hard work, and sasuke embodies genius"talent"