VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone else cry a little at orochimaru's ougi? like wtf. they made his combos/tilt/grab gnarly as hell and all but his jutsu and his ultimate are so.. uninspired.. especially for something as cinematic as the storm series. it also HASNT CHANGED AT ALL. really? really? no 8-headed snake? the one that was featured in the itachi bossfight in Storm 2? why not??? >:[

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone notice How Zabuza's Ultimate is called Silent Killing. But he ends up screaming before he attacks. How ironic.

Mei's ultimate is hilarious...
I think it's so plain

Does anyone else cry a little at orochimaru's ougi? like wtf. they made his combos/tilt/grab gnarly as hell and all but his jutsu and his ultimate are so.. uninspired.. especially for something as cinematic as the storm series. it also HASNT CHANGED AT ALL. really? really? no 8-headed snake? the one that was featured in the itachi bossfight in Storm 2? why not??? >:[
Agreed. They go out of there way to put Susano'o in there. Why can't they change Orochimaru's awakening. His ultimate isn't half bad in my opinion ( i got used to it) , but his awakening is so boring to me.

I feel like they also could have given pre time skip choji a butterfly awakening.