Joshua

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok suppose if naruto grows up to have a wife when he gets married and has a kid i dont think that anyone would be able to extract the fox from him so i was wondering would his kid have the fox too IDk please reply if u have anybad comments keep it to yourself

Omoilol

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I asked the same question a while back .. but i was an academy student so people ignored me =(. But .. idk .. maybe some of the chakra is transfered to the child .. so if naruto had babies .. maybe they'd be like mini kyubiis.
Baby1: 9 Tails Form! HAHHHH!
Baby2: 9 Tails form! HOOOOH!
Naruto: Now now kidies, bow before the real thing!!! 9 Tails form! HOAOAOHOAHOAHOAHO!
Baby2: Lets go for a walk through the forest!
Naruto: OK!
Naruto and babies run through the forest.
Naruto looks back and panics.
Naruto: Oh shiit .. i forgot Kyubii chakra burns ....uuhhhhh kids ... we weren't here... GTFO!! SHIT!!!

Or .. they'd turn out like Gaara .. can't sleep and afraid .. ****ed up babies. lol

Koo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok suppose if naruto grows up to have a wife when he gets married and has a kid i dont think that anyone would be able to extract the fox from him so i was wondering would his kid have the fox too IDk please reply if u have anybad comments keep it to yourself
.... no his kid wouldnt have the fox..... the fox is a separate entity seal within naruto EXTERNALY the fox is seal'ed to him and is a part of him... but the fox is not in his DNA his sperm would NOT have kyubi dna in it therefore he could not pass it on

Omoilol

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
.... no his kid wouldnt have the fox..... the fox is a separate entity seal within naruto EXTERNALY the fox is seal'ed to him and is a part of him... but the fox is not in his DNA his sperm would NOT have kyubi dna in it therefore he could not pass it on
Even if it did somehow get into his DNA ... he'd kill his wife because his jizz would be on fire .. literally.

rhin0

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
agreed there is no genetic way the kyuubi would have been transfered during intercourse...however it may be in narutos best intrest to learn his dads sealing jutsu and do the same for his child.

narutos life wouldnt have sucked at all if the 4th had lived...lets hope naruto does.

Shinobi seem to have the occupational hazard of dying at a young age...

Joshua

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
agreed there is no genetic way the kyuubi would have been transfered during intercourse...however it may be in narutos best intrest to learn his dads sealing jutsu and do the same for his child.

narutos life wouldnt have sucked at all if the 4th had lived...lets hope naruto does.

Shinobi seem to have the occupational hazard of dying at a young age...
yeah so sad
thanks for the replys guys

rhin0

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Keep this discussion a but cleaner please.
*** is something everything on the planet has. its the reason you exisit. its the reason the USA exist and its why we can discuss these things. how would you have had this thread go?

shut it down if it offends you, but dont try and be a spin doctor. who are you trying to save?

FYI my post is in reference to yours so i am on topic ;p

Koo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*** is something everything on the planet has. its the reason you exisit. its the reason the USA exist and its why we can discuss these things. how would you have had this thread go?

shut it down if it offends you, but dont try and be a spin doctor. who are you trying to save?

FYI my post is in reference to yours so i am on topic ;p
i agree with you. there are 2 ways to adress this... if i was being all diry about it then yeah i crossed the line... but if you read my posts on this forum i have kept it clean

Fusenmei

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just saying one reason why I don't prefer Naruhina. It would be so ****ed up if the kid had kyuubi powers, probably sage mode, and byakugan.
So you wouldn't want Naruto's kid to inheret the Byakugan because it would make him too powerful? I understand your p.o.v. but it wouldn't make him invincible. If the rinnegan was not unstopable and the sharingan has been defeated, adding the ability to see chakra networks would only be a slight advantage for someone who uses power attacks like Naruto uses the rasengan. imo naruto doesnt have the chakra control to utilize the byakugan, but I also like to fantisize that a naruhina baby would have a completely new and unique kekkei genkai and perhaps a unique dojustu as well. Afterall, how many characters have blue eyes?

Joshua

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So you wouldn't want Naruto's kid to inheret the Byakugan because it would make him too powerful? I understand your p.o.v. but it wouldn't make him invincible. If the rinnegan was not unstopable and the sharingan has been defeated, adding the ability to see chakra networks would only be a slight advantage for someone who uses power attacks like Naruto uses the rasengan. imo naruto doesnt have the chakra control to utilize the byakugan, but I also like to fantisize that a naruhina baby would have a completely new and unique kekkei genkai and perhaps a unique dojustu as well. Afterall, how many characters have blue eyes?
well assuming that will happen the child of naruhina will be very powerful considering the fact that he will have extreme power and the ability to control it better the both of them will make an unstoppable combination