senninferdy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Ofcourse she'll develop in other ways. Right now she's an academy student,and already knows Tsunade/Sakura's fighting style (atleast a good portion of it). In chapter one when speaking with Sarada, Chocho said Sarada should easily be able to pass the exam due to being an Uchiha. Sarada said she knows nothing about that (her clan).

Now she's just awoke the Sharingan, met Sasuke, and saw him use the Uchiha clan's signature technique, as she progresses through the Shinobi ranks she'll develop more and more. She's just started to get to her Uchiha side.

You consider wanting to avenge your families murders as butthurt? Wow, i wonder what it takes for anger to be justified to you.

Yeah, im regards to Naruto's performance in battle.

She did stop her. Sarada didn't save Sakura. Sakura was about to handle them,and Sarada decided to take action herself.

Did you forget how Sakura saved Naruto,Sasuke,and Sarada's lives when she one-shotted Shin? Putting him in a position to where the only chance he has at living is by transplanting an organ.

Sarada was raised by Sakura since birth. She must have been teaching her since early on.

Yeah, it would have been great if he did what you said, but we can put the pieces together ourselves. It's perfectly plausible for Sarada to have outstanding chakra control, and incredible physical strength like Sakura.

Even Naruto at the beginning of the story made significant progress during the Tree climbing excercise due to Sakura's advice. Sarada's had Sakura's help since she was born.
Thanks,you said it all.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada was raised by Sakura since birth. She must have been teaching her since early on.

Yeah, it would have been great if he did what you said, but we can put the pieces together ourselves. It's perfectly plausible for Sarada to have outstanding chakra control, and incredible physical strength like Sakura.

Even Naruto at the beginning of the story made significant progress during the Tree climbing excercise due to Sakura's advice. Sarada's had Sakura's help since she was born.
Sakura literally just told Naruto relax and focus on the tree -_-

Idk bout you but i don't consider this groundbreaking advice on chakra control. I very well coulda said that myself without knowing shit tbh.

Anyways it's been stated that performing the inhumane strength like sakura or tsunade requires enormous build up and to release it in the appropriate area with perfect timing. It's very difficult to do so bc one you have to build up a lot of chakra, two you have to concentrate it in the appropriate area such as only the fist for such a punch, and three release it with perfect timing. Now it's been stated countless times that sakura had extraordinary chakra control but not once has it been stated for sarada.

So now if you wanna go with the theory that it's plausible for her to do it like sakura then as we have said it is poor writing by kishi for not addressing it at least once but not only that, he created the most op character. If you go with the hypothesis that she has the same chakra control as sakura, then she is able to do everything sakura could since that's all she had including being the best medical ninjustu and unlocking the strength of hundred seals technique eventually. Going by what you say she might very well have it now since we're just basing it off if it's plausible or not and I guess it's just as plausible that she has been building up chakra for three yrs cause sakura taught her so, or actually just gave her advice like the one she gave Naruto.

Last edited:

Dark Horse

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um..... during the chunin exams because of the sharingan Sasuke was able to copy Lee's physical abilities that took Lee years of training to master. He had seen Lee do it only once and was able to copy it. So, if Sarada has grown up with Sakura I'm sure she has her do that move several times and so with the sharingan it would be a cinch for her to copy.

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the first point you bring up, she used the sharingan to copy, i'm sorry but that's bs and there's absolutely no way. Now if you wanna go with the second, extremely unlikely. The first part, she learned it faster bc she's related to sakura, now that's just the peak of this mountain of nonsense. First of all just no lol and second, in case you haven't noticed, everything rn points to sarada being related to Karin, not sakura!

Anyways for the rest of your second point, It would be ridiculous and like I said extremely unlikely if she already mastered it but even if she did, byron123 said that he used to respect kishi and not as much now bc if it is the case, as a writer he needs to at least address it to some extent first before letting sarada do that out of nowhere. For example, Kishi uses flashbacks a lot, well this will be the perfect time for him to put one panel showing sarada training with sakura on this and then go back to the present and show that she learned how to use it. Or he could even show sarada thinking smth like ok time to show what I've learned, then show her punch the ground, and then in a future chapter explain that she has been training with sakura. However, that's not the case, she literally just did it, that's why like B123 said, kishi presented it as if it was genetic which is not the case.
Well she did it! So get over it lol whether you think my points are bullshit or not, one of them is going to be the likely cause, because we're not getting an explanation on how she did it, I guarantee you we won't, so use your fuking imagination, it's not rocket science, it's a manga.

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I notice about Naruto.......... he is now becoming a pervert like Jiraiya. Nothing escapes from my prying eyes.. just see how Naruto touched and took advantage of Sadara moments.

You are busted Naruto pervert kage!

You must be registered for see images

Status
Not open for further replies.