Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is nothing laughable about what Sarada did.You are right that it took Sakura ages to master that technique..but Sarada has the sharingan which actually permits her to master and refine chackra control.Do you remember when Kakashi created the Chidori?He had no sharingan and couldnt control it.He was even adviced by the Yondaime not to ever use it again.But then,he gets obito's sharingan and booom!He masters it immediately.!as easy as that.I dont understand whats with all the grumbling about this chapter.it was a good one and i gave it a solid 5/5.
That's not same out all, the whole argument with chakra control would make sense if Sakura didn't have excellent chakra control in the first place. Her excellent chakra control was mentioned many times by many different individuals, that being said, Sarada gaining the sharingan did not give her something to counter Sakura's "weak chakra control" because she has never had a bad control. Based on that, Sarara would need to train really hard to build such chakra reserves that would allow her to use that ability. Besides, here Kishi presents it as if it's some sort of genetics the same way it was with Senju but he forgets that Sakura wasn't born strong but became through hard training.

YamaTex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same old kage bunshin jutsu. Naruto the character at this point in time is kind of lame. He made that badass entry saving the girls chapters back and now he is shit. Kind of lame as Naruto is my favorite character

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was pretty cool. Imagine sarada having all of sakuras abilitys , strengths, healing ability and then sharingan talk about serious!
It's kinda pissing me of we haven't seen more of bolt yet!
Saskue hasn't really ever seen his daughter but he seems proud!
Naruto better do some more, kinda annoyed he isn't going HAM like used, adult naruto seems a lot more conservative & calm. I wanna seem him go all out. I want to see his power now. We've just only seen a taste. Saskue too!
All the shins turning on there father . No respect lmao sucks for his ass!

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that chapter was slow and a little bit boring but the change in the characters ways of thinking was pretty interesting and surprising xd

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love Sarada's character! She's grown on me since the beginning. I want to fall in love with Boruto's character too, but I feel that will come naturally.

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not same out all, the whole argument with chakra control would make sense if Sakura didn't have excellent chakra control in the first place. Her excellent chakra control was mentioned many times by many different individuals, that being said, Sarada gaining the sharingan did not give her something to counter Sakura's "weak chakra control" because she has never had a bad control. Based on that, Sarara would need to train really hard to build such chakra reserves that would allow her to use that ability. Besides, here Kishi presents it as if it's some sort of genetics the same way it was with Senju but he forgets that Sakura wasn't born strong but became through hard training.
It is the same, she used Sakura's jutsu, the Sharingan can copy jutsu, case closed. Sasuke was able to gain Lee's speed, even though Lee obtained it through hard work and trainingtraining, so what's your point? More so, it makes sense she learned it faster because she is related to Sakura, and who's to say she never trained with Sakura off panel? She obviously has some fighting skill. Use your brain buddy.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is nothing laughable about what Sarada did.You are right that it took Sakura ages to master that technique..but Sarada has the sharingan which actually permits her to master and refine chackra control.Do you remember when Kakashi created the Chidori?He had no sharingan and couldnt control it.He was even adviced by the Yondaime not to ever use it again.But then,he gets obito's sharingan and booom!He masters it immediately.!as easy as that.I dont understand whats with all the grumbling about this chapter.it was a good one and i gave it a solid 5/5.
Maybe laughable was pushing it but i disagree with what you said. First, I believe Kakashi was able to control the chidori perfectly fine before getting the sharingan, that wasn't the problem. Minato told him that bc his attacks were too predictable bc he was attacking in a straight line and most importantly, he was going so fast that he couldn't react in time to counter, which the sharingan helped with and that's how he became so good at using it. If you recall Minato had to protect him and that's when he told him.

Now the sharingan doesn't permit her to master and refine chakra control, idk where you got that from. Sakura is known for having extremely good chakra control, better than sasuke(who has the sharingan btw) and Naruto which is why it took her less than 3 yrs to master it under tsunade's guidance, not ages. Now if they state that sarada has chakra control on par with sakura then I'll take back what I said but even then, for her to master it at her age is ridiculous and she would be way too op but that's another issue. The issue here that byron123 has brought up and I agree with is that Kishi seems to be literally disregarding the own rules that he put in place cause up to now, they have not stated that she has the same chakra control as sakura.
And this is true as well. Sakura's Inhumane strength is not genetic yet Kishi presented it as such. It's exactly as if boruto pulls sage mode out of nowhere. Sakura trained hard to achieve it the same way naruto trained hard to achieve sage mode so sarada shouldn't just have it like that.

Last edited:

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaiden had potential, the first couple chapters were good, but now it's just meh. Kishi could have written a better plot, and fix all these inconsistencies. Sasuke's screen time is enjoyable though, everyone else is boring.

Reimei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I found this chaptr the funniest so far. The betrayal of the onion guys, Sarada onepunching the annoying little minion-thing... It seems like this wasn't supposed to be such a serious story afterall =D

Of course, haters gonna love how Sakura got saved without a chance to do anything, but again they gotta have something to complain about.
And why everybody complaining about Naruto using Shadow clones? I like to see him using his signature jutsus, instead of just spamming Kyubi's power like he did at the start.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is the same, she used Sakura's jutsu, the Sharingan can copy jutsu, case closed. Sasuke was able to gain Lee's speed, even though Lee obtained it through hard work and trainingtraining, so what's your point? More so, it makes sense she learned it faster because she is related to Sakura, and who's to say she never trained with Sakura off panel? She obviously has some fighting skill. Use your brain buddy.
the first point you bring up, she used the sharingan to copy, i'm sorry but that's bs and there's absolutely no way. Now if you wanna go with the second, extremely unlikely. The first part, she learned it faster bc she's related to sakura, now that's just the peak of this mountain of nonsense. First of all just no lol and second, in case you haven't noticed, everything rn points to sarada being related to Karin, not sakura!

Anyways for the rest of your second point, It would be ridiculous and like I said extremely unlikely if she already mastered it but even if she did, byron123 said that he used to respect kishi and not as much now bc if it is the case, as a writer he needs to at least address it to some extent first before letting sarada do that out of nowhere. For example, Kishi uses flashbacks a lot, well this will be the perfect time for him to put one panel showing sarada training with sakura on this and then go back to the present and show that she learned how to use it. Or he could even show sarada thinking smth like ok time to show what I've learned, then show her punch the ground, and then in a future chapter explain that she has been training with sakura. However, that's not the case, she literally just did it, that's why like B123 said, kishi presented it as if it was genetic which is not the case.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dammit Sadara you dissapoint me.

The chapter was cool, Sauske was cool, I love Gaiden Saiske not gonna lie u_u and his relation with Sakura I admit u_u

3/5 Because I'm disappointed in my ex girl.

You must be registered for see images

I hope Sarada isn't just a copy of Sakura that would be lame imo so I hope she gets to do other things than just punching.
Ofcourse she'll develop in other ways. Right now she's an academy student,and already knows Tsunade/Sakura's fighting style (atleast a good portion of it). In chapter one when speaking with Sarada, Chocho said Sarada should easily be able to pass the exam due to being an Uchiha. Sarada said she knows nothing about that (her clan).

Now she's just awoke the Sharingan, met Sasuke, and saw him use the Uchiha clan's signature technique, as she progresses through the Shinobi ranks she'll develop more and more. She's just started to get to her Uchiha side.

Sakura got saved after all:wesobi:. ............

2/5

Only for sarada overcoming the butthurt unlike other uchiha
You consider wanting to avenge your families murders as butthurt? Wow, i wonder what it takes for anger to be justified to you.

Two words: Gaiden sucks!
Yeah, im regards to Naruto's performance in battle.

Some important points this chapter:-

Finally a useful female character(apart from tsunade) .
Sakura saved by her daughter, she should have stopped her and attacked herself.
Sasuke proud on sarada , thats nice. Sarada should have her own fighting style.
Nice action this chapter.

5/5 for action
She did stop her. Sarada didn't save Sakura. Sakura was about to handle them,and Sarada decided to take action herself.

Sarada did something useful. That settles it, she's not related to Sakura.
Did you forget how Sakura saved Naruto,Sasuke,and Sarada's lives when she one-shotted Shin? Putting him in a position to where the only chance he has at living is by transplanting an organ.

Maybe laughable was pushing it but i disagree with what you said. First, I believe Kakashi was able to control the chidori perfectly fine before getting the sharingan, that wasn't the problem. Minato told him that bc his attacks were too predictable bc he was attacking in a straight line and most importantly, he was going so fast that he couldn't react in time to counter, which the sharingan helped with and that's how he became so good at using it. If you recall Minato had to protect him and that's when he told him.

Now the sharingan doesn't permit her to master and refine chakra control, idk where you got that from. Sakura is known for having extremely good chakra control, better than sasuke(who has the sharingan btw) and Naruto which is why it took her less than 3 yrs to master it under tsunade's guidance, not ages. Now if they state that sarada has chakra control on par with sakura then I'll take back what I said but even then, for her to master it at her age is ridiculous and she would be way too op but that's another issue. The issue here that byron123 has brought up and I agree with is that Kishi seems to be literally disregarding the own rules that he put in place cause up to now, they have not stated that she has the same chakra control as sakura.

And this is true as well. Sakura's Inhumane strength is not genetic yet Kishi presented it as such. It's exactly as if boruto pulls sage mode out of nowhere. Sakura trained hard to achieve it the same way naruto trained hard to achieve sage mode so sarada shouldn't just have it like that.
Sarada was raised by Sakura since birth. She must have been teaching her since early on.

the first point you bring up, she used the sharingan to copy, i'm sorry but that's bs and there's absolutely no way. Now if you wanna go with the second, extremely unlikely. The first part, she learned it faster bc she's related to sakura, now that's just the peak of this mountain of nonsense. First of all just no lol and second, in case you haven't noticed, everything rn points to sarada being related to Karin, not sakura!

Anyways for the rest of your second point, It would be ridiculous and like I said extremely unlikely if she already mastered it but even if she did, byron123 said that he used to respect kishi and not as much now bc if it is the case, as a writer he needs to at least address it to some extent first before letting sarada do that out of nowhere. For example, Kishi uses flashbacks a lot, well this will be the perfect time for him to put one panel showing sarada training with sakura on this and then go back to the present and show that she learned how to use it. Or he could even show sarada thinking smth like ok time to show what I've learned, then show her punch the ground, and then in a future chapter explain that she has been training with sakura. However, that's not the case, she literally just did it, that's why like B123 said, kishi presented it as if it was genetic which is not the case.
Yeah, it would have been great if he did what you said, but we can put the pieces together ourselves. It's perfectly plausible for Sarada to have outstanding chakra control, and incredible physical strength like Sakura.

Even Naruto at the beginning of the story made significant progress during the Tree climbing excercise due to Sakura's advice. Sarada's had Sakura's help since she was born.

Last edited:
Reactions: senninferdy
Status
Not open for further replies.