Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada continues to observe Naruto and Shikamaru from behind, the tree. It seemed as though they were about to go their separate ways. Naruto sped of, while Shikamaru causally walked.

Chocho: Finally, now we can find my dad.

Sarada: Chocho is going to be a real distraction, I don't want he to be involved in this.

Sarada frowned a bit, as the thought of abandoning her comrade crossed her mind. It was against the rules of a ninja, a ninja should never abandon their comrade, no matter what. But Sakura wasn't a ninja yet, and she knew this journey she was going to take could be dangerous. She couldn't risk Chocho's life.

Boom.

Sarada: Sorry Chocho, but I must do this alone. You should be with your family. Nara-san will come for you.

ChoCho; You...bih?! (Knocked out)

As the sleeping bomb went off Sarada took off, knowing that Shikamaru would be there any second. But then she was stopped. She was immobilized by a shadow

Shikamaru: Abandoning you're comrades Sarada...You of all people should know that goes agaisnt the way of a Shinobi.

Sarada: Nara-san, there is something I need to do alone. I dont care about being a shinobi, I need to find out...Let me go, please Nara-san.

Sarada stopped herself and glared at Shikamaru.

Shikamaru:...(What is she going on about. She's doing the same thing Sakura did when she was going to kill Sasuke...but what is her motive.)Let's not make this too troublesome. I'm gonna take you to your mother, and you're gonna tell her what you did.

Sarada: I'm sorry...Nara-san.

Sarada said with a Said face, then it turned to determination.

Sarada: SHANAROO!

Sarada increased her power and began to crack the ground around her with her chakra alone, then flexed her muscles and broke free of Shikamaru's binding. She then threw a kunai at Shikamaru attack with a sleeping bomb.

Shikamaru eyes widened, surprised at the girl's power. He immediately held his breath, the pulled out a paper bomb to disperse to gas. Only to see that the bomb was nothing more than a smoke bomb with the message sorry attached and that the girl was gone.

Shikamaru: Dammit Sakura and Sasuke, you two have got one troublesome kid. That strength and deception...I expected no less from you guy's child...To think, I've been overpowered by a little girl, Temari will never let me live this down.
Shikamaru picked up ChoCho and dreaded having to carry her back to the leaf

Sarada had no trouble picking up on the Hokage's trail, she observed the ground the figure out the direction he went, beside's she would almost feel that Sasuke was near.

--------

A girl can dream

stRunF

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting perspective you've got, but the characters are nothing like that, at least in my opinion that is.
(at first I've thought the chapter's released, any info about that btw?)