Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sharingan man: So we finally meet Sasuke!

Sasuke: Who the hell are you!

Sasuke slashes the man in half but he disappears and reappears behind sarada one of the eyes on his arm shuts.

Sasuke: Izanagi?

The man garbs Sarada but Naruto hits in in the stomach with a rasengan the man vainishes again. He reappears ontop of the tower with sarada in his hands another eye on his head shuts. Sasuke lands next to Naruto looking worried. Meanwhile back in the tower shin confronts chocho placing her in a genjutsu.

Sasuke: Let her go.

SHaringan guy: Then hand over the rinnegan and your daughter will not be harmed.

Sasuke: You want the rinnegan huh?

Sasuke lifts the hair from his left eye the man smiles but is suddenly covered in amaterasu flames dropping sarada in panic Naruto extends a kurama arm garbing sarada and pulling her back sasuke then use's his rinnegan jutsu to teleport to him and tries to stab him with chidori. The mini juubi appears from behind naruto using its weird kamui jutsu telporting the man to it the flames have disappeared as another eye shuts on his head closing all on his head.

Sharingan man: I will retrieve that girls eyes.

Naruto: You're not getting Sarada!

Naruto forms a truth seeking ball and attempts to hit the man with it but he uses his mankekyo to change the truth seeking ball into his weapon and attacks Naruto with it. Naruto cancels it with a sage mode rasengan.

Naruto: (so that mankekyo sharingan allows him to control weapons and even chakra, it looks like that boys)

Naruto jumps up onto the tower with sasuke he places sarada on the roof and looks at the man.

Sasuke: He's using izanagi, in order to beat him I'll have to use izanami.

Naruto: You'll lose your eye if you do that.

Sasuke: If its the rinnegan it ruins his plans though.

Shin clones suddenly surround them the main shin appears next to sharingan man holding chocho by her hair.

Sarada: chocho!

sharingan man: Good job shin, if you want this girl back Hokage you'll give us the girl with glasses.

Naruto: Damn it we forgot about chocho.

Sharingan man: I'll give you 24 hours, I will return here then if you do not hand over the uchiha girl or the rinnegan this girl will die.

They all kamui away via the mini jubbi.

chapter end

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well sakura will be there too she can protect chocho.Good prediction,I think may be we get to see some fighting & some clash of words.Because story is not going to end in 20-25 chapters