Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the lava rasenshuriken was a hint that he's using six paths sage mode. It just so happens to be the first attack he used after the handout from Hagoromo. The level of chakra and control you need for that jutsu would be crazy and whips it out no hand seals nothing. That guy is off the charts.

God Of NarutoBase

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the lava rasenshuriken was a hint that he's using six paths sage mode. It just so happens to be the first attack he used after the handout from Hagoromo. The level of chakra and control you need for that jutsu would be crazy and whips it out no hand seals nothing. That guy is off the charts.
Naruto has lost six paths sage mode. He doesn't have rikudou senjutsu anymore. Borrowing the power of the tailed beasts is not = six paths senjutsu. Six paths senjutsu is Hagoromo's yang chakra + sage mode. Which is in essence, six paths chakra and natural energy fusion.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has lost six paths sage mode. He doesn't have rikudou senjutsu anymore. Borrowing the power of the tailed beasts is not = six paths senjutsu. Six paths senjutsu is Hagoromo's yang chakra + sage mode. Which is in essence, six paths chakra and natural energy fusion.
You beat me to it, damn.

As long as Naruto has that particular bijuu’s chakra, he doesn’t need RSM to use techniques that the bijuu themselves are capable of using, nor does he need RSM for merging their chakra into his own techniques.

The technique that Son had used here wasn’t Sage art, they were merely a result of utilizing his bijuu’s KKG

You must be registered for see images

What I’m saying is that despite Naruto being in false RSM, Naruto isn’t using the Sage art version of it.