Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See this is Kurama mode Naruto from Naruto Manga....
You must be registered to see images

And this is the form that people believe is Rsm in BORUTO

And this is what Rsm really looks like

Let me tell you the difference both Kcm and RSM (believed in BORUTO) have same characteristics like lines on his legs, two circles on his stomach and entire yellow body while In RSM(real) have no lines on Naruto's legs, has only one circle on his stomach which is in black, No lines on his arms or hands and his face never turns yellow, one more point that should be noticed is that Naruto's hairstyle become more spiky in RSM while Kcm it never happens...Naruto never used RSM in BORUTO hence proved..

He never used any rsm technique in the first place what's the point in debating about it.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im inclined to agree with you on this. I just think he got a little stronger with bijuu sage and he no longer has the power of six paths yang. I haven't seen him with a truth seeker orb in years. If you got six paths senjutsu you're gonna rock the truth seeker orbs just to let them fools know you aint nothing to be eff'd wit and they bout to catch a six paths level ass whoppin! I dont care about all those convoluted costume changes. You're either in that form or you aint and he aint been in a long time.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im inclined to agree with you on this. I just think he got a little stronger with bijuu sage and he no longer has the power of six paths yang. I haven't seen him with a truth seeker orb in years. If you got six paths senjutsu you're gonna rock the truth seeker orbs just to let them fools know you aint nothing to be eff'd wit and they bout to catch a six paths level ass whoppin! I dont care about all those convoluted costume changes. You're either in that form or you aint and he aint been in a long time.
He did got other half of Kurama after war maybe that's why he doesn't use his RSM anymore because he don't need it he's too strong in his kcm

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the 6psm upgrade, Naruto lost the TSBs that are born from it. Likely with the TSBs(formed from tailed beast chakra) he lost the version. Naruto can only enter BSM when kjrama gathers the chakra/natural energy for him. Kurama didn't gather anything. Anytime Naruto enters Cross eyed mode, without Kurama gathering the natural energy for him to enter it, you should assume RSM.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think he can even enter bijuu sage mode anymore. Ever since Momoshiki drained his chakra he hasn't went full cape mode. I think that is because he lost the chakra of the other tailed beasts during that encounter. Boruto probably has them now. Although I dont think him losing that chakra made him lose the six path power so perhaps he is in kcm + rsm.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think he can even enter bijuu sage mode anymore. Ever since Momoshiki drained his chakra he hasn't went full cape mode. I think that is because he lost the chakra of the other tailed beasts during that encounter. Boruto probably has them now. Although I dont think him losing that chakra made him lose the six path power so perhaps he is in kcm + rsm.
Nardo hasn't gone full cape mode since the end of shippuden. Kind before Momoshiki drained his chakra. He didn't do it in the Last or Gaiden, Borat having them makes 0 sense. Although I'm sure he'll receive them or more because of some badly written ass pull or handout.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nardo hasn't gone full cape mode since the end of shippuden. Kind before Momoshiki drained his chakra. He didn't do it in the Last or Gaiden, Borat having them makes 0 sense. Although I'm sure he'll receive them or more because of some badly written ass pull or handout.
The first picture is the chunin exam: full cape
Second picture is the same scene with a front view
The third is his chakra mode during the Momo fight notice how he now has long sleeves but no cape. The long sleeves may be an indication of rsm but he said he was going full power before he was captured and he was in cape mode. I have to assume that after his chakra was drained he would not be at full power which is why his chakra cloak is different.
The fouth is his cloak in gaiden. It appears that when he is at full power his cape shows but ever since the fight with Momoshiki he has not shown that form. I believe that is because Momoshiki absorbed the other tailed beasts chakra with the karma seal that Boruto now has.

Attachments

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first picture is the chunin exam: full cape
Second picture is the same scene with a front view
The third is his chakra mode during the Momo fight notice how he now has long sleeves but no cape. The long sleeves may be an indication of rsm but he said he was going full power before he was captured and he was in cape mode. I have to assume that after his chakra was drained he would not be at full power which is why his chakra cloak is different.
The fouth is his cloak in gaiden. It appears that when he is at full power his cape shows but ever since the fight with Momoshiki he has not shown that form. I believe that is because Momoshiki absorbed the other tailed beasts chakra with the karma seal that Boruto now has.
Are you feeling alright? The long cloak is the Kurama mode cloak. There's no cloak with 6PSM only TSBs. If anything the shorter cloak tells you Naruto's lost some Kurama chakra. Btw Momoshiki pretty much used up all his chakra during his fight against Naruto and Sasuke so that's also a big no.

The main point was that Naruto didn't use the 6PSM or lesser equivalent in the Last or Gaiden, when he clearly needed them. Btw if we go by the filler anime then he had no connection to the tailed beasts, Shukaku informed Gaara about Gyuki and not Naruto. If he had the connection they would've told him directly. In otherwords I was saying he lost it a long time before fighting Momoshiki.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He's going all out. Im pretty sure that means he used his full power and he has a cape.I was wondering about that too because the version with the yellow sleeves looks to be the six path sage mode. But now I have to say that his full power form is bijuu sage mode which is the form he is in in chapter 5 and in gaiden. He did fight without the tsb in the six path sage form so you cant tell by that but I dont think he has used the full power of the six path senjutsu since vote2. And Momoshiki ate a handful of chakra pills just before he was defeated.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He's going all out. Im pretty sure that means he used his full power and he has a cape.I was wondering about that too because the version with the yellow sleeves looks to be the six path sage mode. But now I have to say that his full power form is bijuu sage mode which is the form he is in in chapter 5 and in gaiden. He did fight without the tsb in the six path sage form so you cant tell by that but I dont think he has used the full power of the six path senjutsu since vote2. And Momoshiki ate a handful of chakra pills just before he was defeated.
The all out here is with Kurama since Kurama's involved in it. You need to understand the context of the statement. He's lost the 6psm where he calls on the tailed beasts for assist, because he doesn't have tailed beast chakra anymore. Currently he still possibly possesses RSM which is seperate from 10 tails SPSM state( pseudo 10 tails state). The cloak shrinking only means he's lost some Kurama chakra. Obito with RSM could produce the sage staff even without a TSB, although he had a rinnegan, but Naruto hasn't shown such feats, so he's in extremely questionable territory. Anyway Momoshiki was out of chakra his chakra was overwhelmed and obliterated by Naruto's base Rasengan. Anything those pills gave him was pathetic and used up otherwise he would produced a bigger ball or stronger thing to counter it. Anyway unless Kurama's drawing in the natural energy to add he still has RSM(cross eyes without Kurama adding nature energy) even if he doesn't have the 6PSM version(10 tails version).

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're saying there are two different sage modes linked to the sage of six paths? I was just trying to make the point that Naruto power is dwindling. He isn't as strong in the new gen as he was at vote2 and now it seems he can't go bijuu sage. I don't know if he still has the six paths sage mode and even if he does its not as powerful as his original six path form.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ll say this again and again... Naruto is not the same person he was at VOTE2, not saying he’s weaker but he’s different... Naruto no longer has the TSB, chakra of all the tail beast or there jutsu, and the tomoe cloak. He did gain the other half of the Kyuubi, wheather that makes him stronger or on par with Vote2 is a different topic.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a few things I want to comment on:

1.) I completely agree with the notion that Naruto doesn’t have RSM nor Six Paths Senjutsu anymore. He hasn’t shown anything that says he does, except for the eyes. Thus far, Naruto’s face, fingers and toes are all orange/yellow; while the true RSM displays them as Naruto’s own skin color.

2.) Yahcob13, I have to disagree with your “Naruto went capped BSM at the chunin exam,” because Naruto was already wearing his Hokage cape. And because of the cape being there by default, any chakra mode that Naruto would’ve used would automatically have a cape.

3.) Adult Naruto (100% Kurama) is definitely weaker than his true Six Paths (war arc) counterpart.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're saying there are two different sage modes linked to the sage of six paths? I was just trying to make the point that Naruto power is dwindling. He isn't as strong in the new gen as he was at vote2 and now it seems he can't go bijuu sage. I don't know if he still has the six paths sage mode and even if he does its not as powerful as his original six path form.
Yes and No, there's a base form for it, which has upgraded states. There's a rokudo sage mode(the handout Naruto received), then on top of that is the pseudo 10 tails mode which comes from having the chakra of all tailed beasts(which grants TSBs) and replicates the Jyubi's chakra. It's a fusion of RSM and 10 tails chakra. And it takes all of that just to match a Rinnegan of newbie Indra incarnate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don’t the TSB take forever to reforge. I mean didn’t the same thing happen to both Obito and Madara? They started out with 9. Used them and theu never came back. Maybe they are in that Kotoamatsukami timer where it takes some 10+ before you ca use them again. Meaning either the cooldown is not over yet or Naruto just
Won’t use them for any ol fight because they take forever to form.

Justy guess anyway.

Reactions: Yahcob13

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See this is Kurama mode Naruto from Naruto Manga....

And this is the form that people believe is Rsm in BORUTO

And this is what Rsm really looks like

Let me tell you the difference both Kcm and RSM (believed in BORUTO) have same characteristics like lines on his legs, two circles on his stomach and entire yellow body while In RSM(real) have no lines on Naruto's legs, has only one circle on his stomach which is in black, No lines on his arms or hands and his face never turns yellow, one more point that should be noticed is that Naruto's hairstyle become more spiky in RSM while Kcm it never happens...Naruto never used RSM in BORUTO hence proved..

He never used any rsm technique in the first place what's the point in debating about it.
New chapter Proves you wrong.