lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, in light of this new chapter there will be a lot of flaming & a lot of crap talk. As a Naruto fan, not the character alone but the show, I can appreciate this chapter for everything it has to offer. Great clarification on loose ends, showcasing the balance and equilibrium between Naruto & Sasuke (how they are equal with different skills) and it's ability to leave the fans wanting more.

As someone who enjoys the base from time to time, I have to say I am not keen to see the threads being spammed at all and would like to see less D-riding and less hype.

What I would like to see, would be more people appreciating both main characters for their skills and appreciate the relevance of what both have done. Naruto has saved the day so many times it is hard to count and Sasuke has saved the day in several ways but also is partly to blame for the war.
I believe that while Naruto has been deemed as the child of prophecy, I do feel that Sasuke is also the child of prophecy, two halves of the same coin. Instead of the power of the God Tree being held within one person or child of prophecy, it has been balanced between two. working together.

Naruto & Sasuke are required for their own reasons. Naruto is the power which will change the world and the will to use it for good. Sasuke is the genius who can help Naruto achieve this. Sasuke has the skill but can waver without guidance...Naruto has the will and will guide Sasuke. The guiding light and it's shadow essentially.

The show is called Naruto because he is the shining light which shows the way. This does not detract from Sasuke's relevance as an equally important character and fan favourite...sadly, the fans are...odd. People seem to like Sasuke for strange and crush-based reasons as opposed to his actions and depth.

Anyway, let there be less flame and more cooperation and understanding. Both characters are the saviours, it's just that this time, Sasuke's Rinnegan is the only immunity to I.T. That + edo tensei, thanks Obito & kabuto (who may be immune to I.T due to Dragon Sage Mode which was immune to a lot of Gentjutsu)

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would hold more weight if you didn't just make a thread bitiching about Sasuke........
I did not ***** about Sasuke. I think Sasuke is a good character.

What I was, am and always have been angry at, is how Sasuke fans react as soon as Sasuke does anything from farting to actually doing something useful.

We never hear Sasuke fans talking about when he gets killed and has to be saved or how he gets cheap power-ups. I do not complain about the characters but rather point out the useless nature of the Sasuke fans who seem to think the light shines out of his a$$ whenever he is useful. He gets such over-hype it is unreal.

Raekwon26

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did not ***** about Sasuke. I think Sasuke is a good character.

What I was, am and always have been angry at, is how Sasuke fans react as soon as Sasuke does anything from farting to actually doing something useful.

We never hear Sasuke fans talking about when he gets killed and has to be saved or how he gets cheap power-ups. I do not complain about the characters but rather point out the useless nature of the Sasuke fans who seem to think the light shines out of his a$$ whenever he is useful. He gets such over-hype it is unreal.
No.
You *****ed about his character, whined about power-ups and spewed nonsense about how he is finally doing something useful now.

Now, you want to sit here and try and take the moral high road after proving to be a hypocrite?

Really?

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.
You *****ed about his character, whined about power-ups and spewed nonsense about how he is finally doing something useful now.

Now, you want to sit here and try and take the moral high road after proving to be a hypocrite?

Really?
You may want to back your point up kiddo.

Stating that Sasuke is immune to I.T due to Itachi's eyes (which they are) and the Rinnegan he got from SO6P (which he did) is not mocking the character but rather pointing out that it is not solely Sasuke's skills which have caused him to be immune.

If I have offended your beloved Sasuke, please feed back to me the exact words I used so I can soothe your precious soul...

Sasuke's character is fine and I recognise what he does. I also recognise how he got the powers that saved his a$$, unlike little Sasuke-fanboys n girls.

You wanna talk about Sasuke finally being useful and the crap he caused prior to this, I can go for days. Just because he's of use to the Shinobi alliance now, doesn't mean he hasn't been a thorn in the side for some time.

Reactions: Orenji Uzumaki

Raekwon26

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Stating that Sasuke is immune to I.T due to Itachi's eyes (which they are) and the Rinnegan he got from SO6P (which he did) is not mocking the character but rather pointing out that it is not solely Sasuke's skills which have caused him to be immune.

If I have offended your beloved Sasuke, please feed back to me the exact words I used so I can soothe your precious soul...

Sasuke's character is fine and I recognise what he does. I also recognise how he got the powers that saved his a$$, unlike little Sasuke-fanboys n girls.

You wanna talk about Sasuke finally being useful and the crap he caused prior to this, I can go for days. Just because he's of use to the Shinobi alliance now, doesn't mean he hasn't been a thorn in the side for some time.
Your post;
Thanks to this epic chapter, we will now have to suffer a bunch of Sasuke turds fapping non-stop about how Sasuke's (Itachi's) eyes saved his a$$ and how he used this to save Naruto n co.
Yes, Sasuke has rinnegan, yes he is immune to the I.T. BUT, he doesn't save others because he cares, he does it because he needs Naruto's power to be able to fight Madara.
Now we can enjoy Sasuke-turdlettes spamming crap about how Sasuke is the saviour because he did this ONE significant thing and a few other helpful things to help Naruto. Nevermind everything leading up to this moment and how much Naruto did including taking out 7 metoers at once while pretty much not giving a f***. Nevermind everyone else's significance in this war...nope let's all watch em focus entirely on Sasuke....fml

Hold on tight guys, we're about to observe people D-riding like never before...
You'd make yourself look a lot less stupid if you didn't have the memory of a fish.

Orenji Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

c-c-c-c-c- combo breaker!!

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

calma calma bro
don't fanwar and yes u shouldn't rant sasuke too much on thread for naruto fans

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your post;

You'd make yourself look a lot less stupid if you didn't have the memory of a fish.
By quoting me, you only proved my point...derp

As I said, I am a fan of Sasuke as I am a fan of any other character. What I pointed out and what I was angry at as I clearly state in this thread and the previous thread. Was that I do not think it is fair for Sasuke fans to start riding his D super hard, just because he has now done something of significance all the while, they ignore the things Naruto has done, which overshadows Sasuke's feat by a noteable degree.
To state that Sasuke is better than or stronger than Naruto in 20+ threads because Sasuke happens to have the tool required to not be caught by a jutsu. Sasuke didn't do anything to avoid I.T, he simply has the eyes he was given by Obito, from Itachi and those same eyes were upgraded by SO6P's.

Now, you seem to think somehow that my thread was aimed at Sasuke or that somehow I am mad at the character. You're wrong and clearly are looking to see something which isn't there. Anway, arguing with somehow who can't see what is in front of them is not worth the time of day. I just wanted you to look at my posts and read them.