konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have read some thoughts of NB members.here's mine!
well! great chapter!!! NARUTO THREW FRS!!! OMG!!! keep it goin naruto-kun!! he is a genious.it takes tremendous effort concentration and egergy to perform FRS itself! and he is already able to throw it!! he is a geniuos!those who think its not impresive they are way WRONG!
pain wont be able to ressurect dead bodies as they are destroyed.I dont think naruto will be able to gather the natural energy while moving because he was still training on it and was failing all the time when he learnt about konoha being atacked and he simply didnot have time to master that as he headed to konoha at once!but I think we will still see some new jutsu as he is confident in himself!.
and also I have to admit....he surpased jiraya.there's no doubt in it.jiraya took 3 of pains bodies and then died.naruto has already killed 4 of them without even being touched.he is REALY STRONG guys...REALY STRONG....I cant name a single shinobi right now that would take naruto FOR sure.I dont say there is noone to beat him but I dont think there is a ninja that will have an obvious edvantige of him!

Reactions: altleader

ShadowNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true naruto has gotten stronger and all, and im all for it, but his ninjutsu still needs work. but whos to say he wont learn more in the future, but naruto sage mode is better than Jiraiya, thats for sure

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
four bodies are down. i don't think pein expected naruto to be this much of a challenge. pein will try to take naruto down fast before he can get into sage mode. but nartuo being good at deceptions could be useing a clone to distract pein untill he can recharge his sage mode as other have said it could be possible he used clones to catch neji off gaurd. his main priority should be is to take out the pein that revives them then tackle god realm one on one then later negato .

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well! great chapter!!! NARUTO THREW FRS!!! OMG!!! keep it goin naruto-kun!! he is a genious.it takes tremendous effort concentration and egergy to perform FRS itself! and he is already able to throw it!! he is a geniuos!those who think its not impresive they are way WRONG!
pain wont be able to ressurect dead bodies as they are destroyed.I dont think naruto will be able to gather the natural energy while moving because he was still training on it and was failing all the time when he learnt about konoha being atacked and he simply didnot have time to master that as he headed to konoha at once!but I think we will still see some new jutsu as he is confident in himself!.
and also I have to admit....he surpased jiraya.there's no doubt in it.jiraya took 3 of pains bodies and then died.naruto has already killed 4 of them without even being touched.he is REALY STRONG guys...REALY STRONG....I cant name a single shinobi right now that would take naruto FOR sure.I dont say there is noone to beat him but I dont think there is a ninja that will have an obvious edvantige of him!
actually jiraiya took down 1 of them but yeah 3 lol and hes awesome :D

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is LEVELS beyond kakashi, he's OBVIOUSLY stronger than jiraiya now. but stronger than the 4th is still up for debate. we still don't know exactlly how strong the 4th was. but yes naruto is beast in sage mode.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I wouldn't really call naruto a genius because he needed a lot of help getting sage mode... and an incomplete FRS... a genius would've been able to use the FRS utilizing the kyuubi kakashi and yamoto to their advatage without losing control of themselves...

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please don't turn this into a hating thread.
Come on, don't cry.

Lol, I always get hate from Sasuke fans. They can't stand what I say about their emo hero (hey! That rhymes! Yup!), so they all neg rep me.

I just made a joke. Actually, I think that's what he's going to do when Naruto kicks his A--.

If you don't like it, either: neg rep me, cry or move on. Your choice pal, because I don't intend to stop once I get started.

Reactions: narutouchihakiller

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come on, don't cry.

Lol, I always get hate from Sasuke fans. They can't stand what I say about their emo hero (hey! That rhymes! Yup!), so they all neg rep me.

I just made a joke. Actually, I think that's what he's going to do when Naruto kicks his A--.

If you don't like it, either: neg rep me, cry or move on. Your choice pal, because I don't intend to stop once I get started.
lol i'm not crying but as soon as a less patient sasuke fan comes then they'll probably start saying that naruto sucks and then it turns into a different thread then it was intended

i'm not saying you weren't joking but just don't before u change the whole thread... it happens a lot on this site

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honnest I only thought this chapter was ok. Yes Naruto threw the FRS which was cool but he practically used all his sage chakra to do it and he only took down one body. He can do rasangen with one hand, but still we haven't really seen anything new. Just some beefed up rasangens so far, and some displays of strength. I was hoping for some element tech but we have a while to go so... I guess I'll have to be patient.
I wouldn't really call naruto a genius because he needed a lot of help getting sage mode... and an incomplete FRS... a genius would've been able to use the FRS utilizing the kyuubi kakashi and yamoto to their advatage without losing control of themselves...
Well there are diffrent types of geniuses. Naruto's isn't him being book smart (he actually is kind of retarted that way :p, but he has a kanck for picking stuff up quickly. And I can understand why controling Kyuubi is hard. It's hard to learn to control something when you burn your skin off and cause massive craters when you push your limit :/

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honnest I only thought this chapter was ok. Yes Naruto threw the FRS which was cool but he practically used all his sage chakra to do it and he only took down one body. He can do rasangen with one hand, but still we haven't really seen anything new. Just some beefed up rasangens so far, and some displays of strength. I was hoping for some element tech but we have a while to go so... I guess I'll have to be patient.

Well there are diffrent types of geniuses. Naruto's isn't him being book smart (he actually is kind of retarted that way :p, but he has a kanck for picking stuff up quickly. And I can understand why controling Kyuubi is hard. It's hard to learn to control something when you burn your skin off and cause massive craters when you push your limit :/
no i didn't mean fully controlling the kyuubi... i just meant using it slightly to his advatange

and there is NO way i'm talking about booksmarts... It's too obvious that naruto+booksmarts=massive headaches for naruto that hurt more than 20 FRS

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heh...you wouldnot call him genious ha?even the yondaime himself couldnot complete FRS but naruto could!even jiraya himself could not master sage mode perfectly but naruto managed it!! you would like naruto to controle the kuubi and use it in his advantage dont you?then how did naruto fight and survived oro during chuunin exam?how did he beat neji and gaara?all that he did using kuubi chakra "in his advantage" did not he? as we know kuubi is the greatest strength and power in naruto univerce and you want naruto to controle it fully?hah dont make me laugh.the only one who has fully controled the tailed beast is the killer bee but we have a different situation here...hachibi is way weaker then kuubi and its easyer to controle it...plus killer be 35-40 years old while naruto is just a grown up who has reached the hights that most of ninjas have not even dreamed about! be killer bees age I am sure naruto will have controled the kuubi fully if not earlyer!!
so my briend....I cant agree with you!
chears!!!

Last edited: