Naruto fans and Sasuke fans are very crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saskey 5-0 Naruto in teh series
Author says they is a equals...only a poor fodder cant see through kishis illusion here! if you think about title character plot shield etc and author still says naruto=saskey then we know deep town that he means saskey>naruto

naruto admit this himself in gaiden...

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nop, it wasnt a loss. Wanted ' wanted to do' - tried' hurted' and the rest its not the same as if he really wanted to do it. Also
You must be registered for see images
Dude, he took extra power up to kill Naruto and best what he could do was a tie.
I agree Naruto and Sasuke are equal but only when Sasuke is trying to kill Sasuke and Naruto is trying to save Sasuke without killing him.
This. I thought it was common knowledge that it was forced equality. Narotos feats during VOTE 2 speaks for itself.
Sasuke even was so desperate that he cried like a baby.
You must be registered for see images

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke keeps saying it but because you're so slow and you're brain doesn't work well i bet you won't hear it..

One of the reasons he wants to train boruto because he LOST against naruto and boruto may be able to beat him.
Lost against Naruto in ideology. Sasuke lost against Naruto in ideology but ofc that is beyond someone IQ who think Sasuke tried to kill Naruto when Sasuke knew Naruto had Mind read power and Sasuke just tried to convince himself to fool Naruto. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.