Naruto fans and Sasuke fans are very crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People on here are just arguing for the sake of arguing. The trolling is all in good fun, but some day we will all realize Sasuke > Naruto thus the arguments wont stop until that day finally arrives. :yeah:

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Sasuke but don't like that Sasuke doesn't gain back CM or even attempt to learn Sage Mode. The bar to learn Sage Mode doesn't seem that high when these characters:

Jiraiya
Minato
Mitsuki
Pre Pain Saga Naruto
Hashirama
Kabuto

Learned to use Sage Mode. Orochimaru isn't capable of gaining Sage Mode but at least he tried.

Sasuke got feats with his CM and using Senjutsu on his Susano, both feats which Orochimaru has never shown to be capable of.
And why would he be interested in that with HIS powers already

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And why would he be interested in that with HIS powers already
More power is always good, especially when they know more enemies are coming to earth. Naruto even learned Earth element, which is nice.

Sasuke can be in his Susano and gather Senjutsu to enter Sage Mode, that is if he learns it.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More power is always good, especially when they know more enemies are coming to earth. Naruto even learned Earth element, which is nice.

Sasuke can be in his Susano and gather Senjutsu to enter Sage Mode, that is if he learns it.
It would be like Naruto the sharingan..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everything suggests Naruto is stronger if he tied despite expending the most time and chakra while Sasuke actually got a bump in his own. Kurama kneeded chakra for Naruto like 4 times during the war within a couple of minutes to let him reuse his avatar. Take out any one of those instances and relocate it to his battle at Vote 2 and the end result is BM Naruto vs base Sasuke.

Last edited:

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neither. You probably did tho. Which may explain why your Manga comprehension is below a babys level :hs:
Funny in your low mind ....sasuke who has admitted being weaker than naruto multiple times.

Even naruto going easy on sasuke multiples times while sasuke was going beyond his limit..

I guess your dumb-ass can't tell when one character is clearly stronger than the other.

CTRL

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura/Sarada/Hinata fans are by far the worst people on this site.

No one puts them in check and it results in circle jerk threads and delusional feats.

To think two characters who primary role in the story were to give birth are put so high on a pedestal is beyond me.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny in your low mind ....sasuke who has admitted being weaker than naruto multiple times.

Even naruto going easy on sasuke multiples times while sasuke was going beyond his limit..

I guess your dumb-ass can't tell when one character is clearly stronger than the other.
What a cl0wn when did Sasuke admit inferiority other than the Vote 2 fight where Sasuke stated in ideology manner? Your lord and saviour had to steal Sasuke Biju chakra through use of Kurama to collect Biju Chakra in form of Natural energy. Or maybe your little IQ wont alllow you to grasp simple concept like these Sasuke didnt want to kill Naruto. Sasuke was try to convince his self of that when in fact Naruto has mind reading powers because of Naruto RSM so Sasuke was take a precaution countermeasure. Grasp that :hs:.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because it's become the norm for the fan-bases to bicker over who's overall stronger. But we all know, deep down, that they're equal. We just like to wallow in who's stronger because we think we can overwrite Kishimoto's salient portrayal and sway everyone's opinion through our super reasoning skills.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura/Sarada/Hinata fans are by far the worst people on this site.

No one puts them in check and it results in circle jerk threads and delusional feats.

To think two characters who primary role in the story were to give birth are put so high on a pedestal is beyond me.
I think it goes both ways. All in the same package, ball park, etc. Hinata/Naruto/Boruto fans are just as capable of dropping their intelligence over petty arguments that are just meaningless in austerity.

CTRL

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it goes both ways. All in the same package, ball park, etc. Hinata/Naruto/Boruto fans are just as capable of dropping their intelligence over petty arguments that are just meaningless in austerity.
I included Hinata fans.

Boruto/Naruto/Sasuke fans at least have the MC designation and feats. I'd rather see a Naruto/Sasuke "solos" than some retard who types in all bold like they had a stroke or someone talking about Sakura/Hinata doing shit that isn't even possible.

On this forum two breeding partners get the most threads out of everyone here. And it's by the same 2 circle jerking factions.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The worst fans I've seen are Hinata/Boruto fansnthey tend to deflect a lot. Sarada and Mitsuki fans are reasonable. Naruto fans peddle fanfic and Sasuke/Sakura fans plain rustle. The truth tends to rustle the :salt:laden ones.

The most intellectually sound fans are the Madara fans, they're true thinkers and dont let fanboying interfere with the rational faculty.

Disclaimer: While I used the term fans I am referring to a select few who at times can be extremely irrational/delusional.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree Naruto and Sasuke are equal but only when Sasuke is trying to kill Naruto and Naruto is trying to save Sasuke without killing him.

Last edited:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
insert sasuke sparing naruto's life when naruto fainted like a b...... in vote 1 scene..
Naruto spared Sasuke in both Vote 1 and 2.
If Naruto hit Sasuke in the face rather than purposely scratching his headband, Sasuke would be knocked out.

Sasuke is miles superior to naruto. Sasuke is not equal to naruto, Sasuke is above him tiers higher than naruto. Which is why we cant accept they are equal. Sasuke is superior than naruto.
More fanfic eh? Not surprised.
Naruto >>>>> Sasuke.

Deal with it. Only reason it's said that they're equal is merely for fan service towards Uchiha fans.
Reality is, Sasuke being inferior to Naruto.

Naruto wrecks. :sigar:

did you hit your head as a child or you didn't watch the anime.
I'm sure it's the both and more.

The worst fans I've seen are Hinata/Boruto fansnthey tend to deflect a lot. Sarada and Mitsuki fans are reasonable. Naruto fans peddle fanfic and Sasuke/Sakura fans plain rustle. The truth tends to rustle the :salt:laden ones.

The most intellectually sound fans are the Madara fans, they're true thinkers and dont let fanboying interfere with the rational faculty.

Disclaimer: While I used the term fans I am referring to a select few who at times can be extremely irrational/delusional.
Other way around buddy. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.