Davor97

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just like the title says.
Situation: Naruto defeated tobi and saved the world. The war is over. Sasuke is nowhere to find. Naruto is a genin. The village elders say: "IF YOU WANT TO BE HOKAGE YOU MUST BECOME AT LEAST CHUNIN"! Naruto agrees and goes to the chunin exams.He goes to the forest of dead and somehow lucky find the tower. :p Then comes the knockout round. first round fight against some lousy genin. Every1: Why is even naruto fighting?? (HE SAVED THE WORLD :D)
Fight starts. Naruto looses.

How would that look?? XD XD XD XD XD
I would die of laughing

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Situation: Naruto defeated tobi and saved the world. The war is over. Sasuke is nowhere to find. Naruto is a genin. The village elders say: "IF YOU WANT TO BE HOKAGE YOU MUST BECOME AT LEAST CHUNIN"! Naruto agrees and goes to the chunin exams.He goes to the forest of dead and somehow lucky find the tower. :p Then comes the knockout round. first round fight against some lousy genin. Every1: Why is even naruto fighting?? (HE SAVED THE WORLD :D)

I would die of laughing
You must be registered for see images

devil naruto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

I would die of laughing
If you think it's a fail so don't watch naruto and get the hell out of NB