Naruto Distracted?

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, dont you all think that Naruto is getting more and more distracted form his goal of becoming a Hokage and now istead is just wandering everwhere to seek " PEACE " and want to change the Ninja System and the world.

Now, we dont often see Naruto saying my dream is to become Hokage istead he says he will find the peace and this and that. What do you think?

warlee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will bring peace during the war and roam around the world preaching peace then come back for the hokage. His destiny is to bring peace his own goal is to become hokage.

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, dont you all think that Naruto is getting more and more distracted form his goal of becoming a Hokage and now istead is just wandering everwhere to seek " PEACE " and want to change the Ninja System and the world.

Now, we dont often see Naruto saying my dream is to become Hokage istead he says he will find the peace and this and that. What do you think?
It's because the goal to bring peace to the shinobi world was passed down from Jiraiya, Nagato and his father

NapoleonKiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wanted to be the Hokage only because he wanted to be known by everyone. He acomplished that goal by defesting Pian. Now his goal is to bring peace to the world and forbid WAR.

MasterObtar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he should just forget about sasuke, if he wanted to come back to the light he would but he is completetly flooded with darkness and naruto cant do a thing so naruto should just be hokage and live his dream

Reactions: Baka Sennin

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wanted to be the Hokage only because he wanted to be known by everyone. He acomplished that goal by defesting Pian. Now his goal is to bring peace to the world and forbid WAR.
Yea that's my point the Naruto has been acknowledge but that deesn't means he will shift his dream the ultimate goal. The main character now only cares about " the cycle of revenge " " peace " etc and its pretty annoying, Its ruining the the " goofy " personality of naruto and instead he is getting serious to things.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
becoming a hokage greater than any before him is still his dream, but now it's just a stepping stone to achieve true peace i think. which is very attainable, he's already on excellent terms with gaara for one, he now has A's approval and is good friends with B, he's getting along well with oonoki in the war and mei has a very nice personality and gets along well with everyone, so i think he can realistically achieve his dream.

also, he's already achieved the first step which is to get the villagers to acknowledge him, that's why he isn't harping on about being hokage so much. minato and jiraiya's wishes are more important atm.

LEAU92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The title Hokage is only offered to those who serve highly in the war, like the title for fourth hokage was supposed to be for jiraiya but he turned it down and instead it was given to his student Minato for his time served in the war.

Tsunade was given the title of hokage from the village elders due to their knowledge of her serving in the war as well (she was one of the three who stopped Hanzo). They wanted to give the title to orochimaru before knowledge of his betrayal, and jiraiya still had no desire to become hokage.

So anyway, my point is.

Naruto not only has to prove himslef to konoha, but he has to prove himself to everyone that he is worthy of such a duty, and the war is the perfect place for that.

note: Hiruzen was also elected as Hokage via a war.